Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. otc stocks statistics missing

Your new statistics page is missing stats for some OTC stocks.

For example, CMUV shows a p/e on the Summary page, but n/a on the Statistics page. This worked previously and you can still see the statistics on on ca.finance.yahoo.com site.

It looks like the data feeds for your new approach for statistics is not loading properly.

753rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add NAV (Net Asset Value) for Bonds/ETFs

Custom portfolio views do not offer the option to include NAV (Net Asset Value) which is displayed in the summary individual view

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Helps if feedback from finance works! Looking for a table that shows total values of stocks and funds and cash. Had it long ago.

Looking for a table that shows total values of stocks and funds and cash. Had it long ago.

252nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Average daily volume on thumb over

Average daily volume on thumb over

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 7113.KL Price is wrong

The closing price does not match the actual traded price. See this https://www.investing.com/equities/top-glove-corporation-bhd

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Compare all items in a watchlist

I love Yahoo Finance. IMO it really is the best iOS Finance app by far.

The 1 big thing I wish it had: the ability to chart/compare an entire watchlist with one push. Currently I’m constantly recreating the same charts with all the stocks in a specific watchlist, adding them one by one.

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add JDE Peet's <JDEP.AS> to your stock data base

As of IPO on Friday 22 May 2020 can you add JDE Peet's <JDEP.AS>
    to your stock data base please.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Junk caractor ("); ) in the yahoofinance income statement page

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMZN/financials?p=AMZN

Visit the above URL, you will find below junk characters in the bottom of the Income statement table.

");

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Preserve the most recent Portfolio SORT setting

I've got a lot of large portfolios defined and like to sort them and then systematically analyze each stock in the list from top to bottom. Because the Web Browser based app does not preserve the most recent SORT setting, I have to resort every time and then scroll down to find the next stock in the list. This is a huge time waster. Preserving the most recent Portfolio SORT setting would solve this problem.

APPLIES TO: Web Browser application
    DOES NOT APPLY TO: iPad application, iPhone application

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Your Export Tool is Total Garbage!!!!!

My God Yahoo Finance!! Your Export Tool is absolutely Total Garage!! Quit replying to everyone to refer to some BS page somewhere and just fix the **** thing already!! Gosh!!

That has to be embarrassing to be masquerading as a Financial site and you can't even have a reliable tool to export pricing information.

If you want us to use your products, you have to give us something that works for crying out loud!!

Please fix it. Don't send us to some page......just FIX THE **** TOOL!! PLEASE!!!

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. .

I hope that you can have so that I can add or change what I paid for my shares in my portfolios

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Portfolio Currency Exchange Mistake

I found a mistake in the calculation of average cost of securities from different countries, there is a reasonable mistake in the conversion, the conversion to base currency should be based on purchase lot date, not current date, otherwise you are updating the cost of the purchase on a daily basis (which is not realistic as the purchase is in the past). Now, this is the second mistake I report, I guess you will not pay attention again... let me know if I can help.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Incorrect data: Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets UCITS ETF USD Distributing (VFEM.L)

Normally, this symbol is around ~40 GBP. For some periods of times though, it has shot up to the thousands (which I believe to be a data error).

This symbol has incorrect data from ca. 25th March 2020 to 02nd April 2020. Prior to that, the symbol was having similar problems before 25th June 2012. https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/VFEM.L/history?p=VFEM.L

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Flutter

Please note that you have the incorrect company name for FLTR.L It is NOT "Essentra plc"it should be FLUTTER plc thank you

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix bug: trailing dividend rate and yield wrong for foreign stocks

The trailing annual dividend rate and yields in the Key Statistics->View All->Dividends & Splits section are wrong for foreign stocks traded in a foreign currency when my view is set to USD (It actually doesn't matter what I set my view currency to, the problem exists even when I set the view currency to the same currency of the stock). I believe the dividend is converted to USD and then divided by the the share price in the original foreign currency. as an example, take a look at 1288.hk, Agricultural Bank of China. please fix ASAP! how can we rely…

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Wrong market data

Market cap data on 9954.KL is off by a factor of 10, and there seems to be no data points in the chart since 2018 except for today's points and points before 2018, resulting in a straight line between 2018 and today. I've noticed this for some other stocks in the past as well. Yahoo Finance cannot be used if its data is not reliable. Doesn't matter how good your app is or how friendly the interface is. Data integrity is A MUST. Please fix your data (note that I've also reported data or calculation issues for foreign stock dividends…

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Page Loads Twice - Double Script

Page Loads Twice - Double Script
    When you open anything on Yahoo Finance (Portfolio, Chart etc) the page loads, you try to do something like click on a chart and then the page loads again.
    There is a double script running on Yahoo Finance that loads everything twice and its REALLY annoying as you end up clicking on things you don't want to when the pade re-loads.
    Please can you run a page load only once.
    Many thanks,
    Tim

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Outdated company profile for Davenport Resources DAV.AX

Hello,

The Davenport Resources company profile is outdated, can it please be updated to the profile on their website which is below.

Davenport Resources Limited (ASX: DAV) through its wholly owned German subsidiary, East Exploration GmbH, holds potash project licences, in Germany’s South Harz potash district.

The South Harz Potash District in the northern part of the German Federal State of Thuringia has a history of producing Muriate of Potash (MOP) from both Sylvinite and Carnallitite ores. Historically potash ores have been mined by both conventional underground and solution mining operations. Prior to the re-unification of Germany the district (in…

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FIX #^&( @ SORT OF "SYMBOL" HEADINGS TO ALPHA OR "USER DEFAULT"

ALLOW US, NOT YOU, TO DETERMINE AT STARTUP, THE "ORDER" OF THE PORTFOLIO IN THE COL HEADINGS. ESPECIALLY THE "SYMBOL". YOUR IDEA IS OK ONLY IF ONE HAS ONE STOCK. WE CAN NOT EVEN DETERMINE WHAT ORDER YOU DEFAULT TO. APPEARS TO BE "LAST STK ADDED". I PREFER THE ORDER "DEFAULT" TO BE "ALPHA" OF STOCK SYMBOLS.

998th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cannot scroll down far enough when selecting the Field for a Moving Average Indicator

Allowing the Moving Average Indicator to work against any other on-screen indicator is awesome! But when you've got quite a few indicators on screen, the list of indicators to choose from is too long to display on the screen and there's no scrollbar or anything else that would allow me to scroll down further.

If I'm on my tablet, I usually am able to work around it by shifting my screen into Portrait mode. On my desktop, I usually have to decrease Firefox's page zoom level until my selection is visible. But really, this is a display bug that needs…

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base