Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. “Go to My Portfolio” link from home page personal stock list is not loading

“Go to My Portfolio” link from the home page personal stock list is not loading. We love this feature. Please fix it.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

34 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove the hashtag # feature commonly abused by spammers for Yahoo Finance message boards.

I keep seeing this hashtag feature get abused by spammers over and over again. I rarely see any legitimate use out of this feature. Why make it easy for spammers to push their spam across many different message boards? This feature is getting abused by spammers at an increasing frequency as they discover this feature and realize just how easy it is to get visibility for their spam posts with it.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. harrassment by a poster

a poster who goes by either Bernie, or stanmikeylies mainly from the LXXGF board, has been following my posts to other stocks to harrass my with insunuations and lying, can you stop this practice? thanks,,,,

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unmute

Would like an unmute feature in conversations

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop the color coded stock background on price live updates

Or how can I make it stop? So annoying. thanks

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. research reports

Give me a chance to get rid of the "Research Reports" under customize. I don't want them and they are taking up space. Don't force your research reports on us.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How about a delete button, in 'My Portfolios', so excess portfolios can be removed?

How about a delete button, in 'My Portfolios', so excess portfolios can be removed?

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. disable video

as a paid user, I'd like to disable your videos. the content is not that great and neither are your ads within. The fact that I pause the video, jump to another tab and come back and the video is playing is extremely lame from your UX team.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add dividend reinvestment to charts 🙏🙏

Please add an option to include dividend reinvestment in charts. Currently you’re only able to chart price movement. This ignores dividends and can lead to very misleading conclusions when comparing the historical performance of dividend-paying companies.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Crypto additions to your Yahoo Financial Tracker

Please include the following Crypto Trackers to your Yahoo Financial Tracker :-

AXN-USD - Axion
    PBX-USD - Paribus
    ADAX-USD - ADAX
    OHM-USD - Olympus
    TIDAL-USD - Tidal Finance
    CARDS-USD - Cardstarter
    MTV-USD - MultiVAC
    EGC-USD - EverGrowCoin
    SPELL-USD - Spell Token
    VETTER-USD - Vetter Token
    NII-USD - Nahmii
    STEP-USD - Step Finance
    MOVR-USD - Moonriver
    TIME-USD - Wonderland
    DERC-USD - DeRace
    JOE-USD - JOE
    HERO-USD - Metahero
    UFO-USD - UFO Gaming
    LIX-USD - Lixir Finance

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The person who is in charge of the board should be just and fair

I recently go to the RIDE board and found out someone is in charge of the board, and he/she doesn't like my posts just deleted my posts. It is so against the simple democratic principle that we all have the right to speak up as long as we are not out of the line.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unfortunately my YF portfolios went poof on Dec 1. Just gone, along with Watchlists. Can you advise the Users what happened?

Unfortunately my YF portfolios went poof on Dec 1. Just gone, along with Watchlists. Can YF tell their User base what is going on? Thank you.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. my portfolios disappeared on 11/30/21. How do I get them back?

my portfolios disappeared on 11/30/21. How do I get them back?

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. crypto

Crypto Day chart is inaccurate due to different cut off time compared to source.

This means the chart is inconsistent with the change and change % data.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make it easy (at least possible...) to create an alert on stocks.

I can't seem to find how to create an alert on stocks. Neither on the website nor on the android app. I've tried to contact Yahoo support, but they're on another planet. Everytime I receive an email I have to explain everything again, and again, because it's a different person each time, and they provide a solution that doesn't work.
    Simple thing : an alert. Make it simple.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. "+add symbol" had one issue, when add two symbol "gold,abb" but "gold" did not show up.

when add multiple symbol very possible user know the symbol so when showing the popup please search the symbol not the company name. (is was working several months ago but not this one 11/26/2021)

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Supply Chain feature missing under Company Outlook

I bought a subscription to Yahoo Finance Plus Essential. I was interested in the Supply Chain analysis under the premium paid Company Outlook section. It has disappeared this week. I was able to see it till last week. Appreciate if somebody could quickly look into it.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bercmann

Bercmann Technologies (BERCM.RG) isn't a Latvian company but is instead an Estonian one, so the ticker should read BERCM.TL or something. Which is probably why on 19.11.2021 it appears as if the market is closed when it actually isn't (because that day is a market holiday in Latvia, but not in Estonia).

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. total of portfolios wrong

I have 4 accounts in my Portfolio. The sums of each and the total is correct when viewed on my android phone, but the total way less (~15%) in a browser (Chrome and Edge). Has been this way for over 2 weeks. Reviewed feedback, not helping.
    My idea is you need to fix this bug.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base