Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Very wrong data

Finance is multiplying my balances by 5! It started out as multiplying by 2! The underlying stock positions seem right. But I don't want to use your page if I'm not sure it's messing up.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Maxar data are outdated since 2018

Hello,

Maxar data are outdated. This need to be fixed as soon as possible. The outdated data are used by some « analysts » and maybe by bots. This create a lot fear and distortion on the ticket. Here an example https://www.fool.ca/2021/05/04/why-maxar-technologies-tsxmaxr-is-tanking-25/

Thank you

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add price information for KAZATOMPROM GDR (ISIN US63253R2013) in USD

Hello,

Please add price information for KAZATOMPROM GDR (ISIN US63253R2013). This is the primary ticker for this security, quoted in USD on London Stock Exchange.

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/stock/KAP/joint-stock-company-national-atomic-company-kazatomprom/company-page?
    lang=en

Currently there are 5 tickers available, all of which are non-relevant, quoted in EUR on secondary exchanges: 0ZQ.F, 0ZQ.BE, 0ZQ.DU, 0ZQ.SG, 0ZQ.MU.

Thank you in advance.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apple iOS App Crashing

Starting this morning at about 12pm CT, the iOS app keeps failing to run. The app will try to start, then just shutdown. The does appear as running in the background and when attempting to toggling to it, it closed down.
    This is on both the iPhone (12 Pro) and iPad (11" Pro). I have deleted the app, then redownloaded and reinstalled the app. The crash keeps occurring.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Daly pricing ERROR not updated since April 23rd

3iQ Global Cryptoasset Fund - Class A CAD (0P0001DH7Y.TO)
    Toronto - Toronto Delayed Price. Currency in CAD
    In watchlist

Quote Lookup

50.84-4.69 (-8.44%)
    At close: April 23 4:00PM EDT

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. realtime quotes

Hello, how can i get realtime quotes on Yahoo Finance?
    regards, Klaus

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add LiveChat Software

It trades in the Warsaw Stock Exchange under LVC ticker.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Help

How do I change number of shares owned

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. South African Market value

Why do South African stocks show 0 market value?

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. add additional pairings

Additional pairings!
    DOT-USD ,ONE-USD, GRT-USD

THANKS!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. how can I get real time price quotes on Yahoo finance?

How can I get real time quotes? The ones on the site are delayed usually 15-20 minutes sometimes??

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My Portfolio screen has been locked for 3 weeks. It shows the stocks, but ZERO information about them. what's going one

For years, I have used your Watchlists and Portfolio screens to monitor about 50 stocks. I have used it daily and viewed various ads and other items on Yahoo. For the past 3 weeks, I've been unable to view my Portfolio, getting "Unable to Load" messages. I am very close to abandoning this service. Call to discuss. Tom 402-231-8769.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please correct the "Key Executives" table for Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX)

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DSX/profile?p=DSX

On the above page, Mr. Ioannis G. Zafirakis should be listed after Mr. Margaronis, and before Mr. Papatrifon, in order of seniority. Also, Mr. Zafirakis' year born is 1971 and Mr. Papatrifon's year born is 1970. The dates currently shown are incorrect. Thank you.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Delete Scam news

Hi!

The Yahoo News editorial team leaked to the public a review of the "best writing services" from the advertised agency GlobeNewsWire, which steal money from users and do not provide purchased goods (student written papers). At the same time, according to the rules of both sites, such publications are completely prohibited! Please check the information and stop cheating your users!

https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

Thanks!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get rid of Rick Newman or get a conservative to give a counterpoint

Get a conservative financial editor to give some credibility to yahoo. When I see Rick Newman I know it’s about politics and not finance.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The Real-Time Finance Chart always hanging up or loading late feedback.... Couldn't pick the right price om trade.

The Ticker Real-Time Finance Chart always hanging up or loading late feedback.... Couldn't pick the right price on trade time.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ENB

Today's change for ENB (NYSE) is incorrect (May 13). It closed at 38.39 and was down 1.44, not 0.75. Look at the historical figures to see that it closed at 39.83 yesterday (May 12). Check any other site but google finance and you'll come up with 1.44.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. SMWB

SMWB data and current price keeps freezing. Other stocks in portfolio are fine. But to get SMWB updated I need to keep refreshing my screen.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base