Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why are a lot of our finance conversations being blocked and not allowed to be posted for AMC?

You're blocking many of our pro AMC posts and it's becoming too obvious because many people are reporting this so why are you doing it?

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quantum Computing Inc. is now traded on the Nasdaq. Please update the company's profile on Yahoo!Finance to reflect this

Hi Yahoo Finance,

Please have your engineering team update Quantum Computing Inc. stock exchange listing which as of this morning the company is now traded on the Nasdaq under the same ticker symbol "QUBT". Please update the company's profile on Yahoo!Finance to reflect this asap.

Here's the news: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/quantum-computing-inc-lists-nasdaq-200100575.html

Thanks and have a great day!

Regards, CMA

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Data missing from SWBI Summary page.

The PE ratio and EPS are listed as N/A; however, last month the company’s 10k became publicly available. Earnings are (very) positive, so values for both should be available.

Under the Statistics tab, a trailing PE is displayed, but for some reason there’s none on the main Summary page.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug in stock split

Hello, Thanks for great work to yahoo team.

I would like to describe a bug related to the yahoo finance.

Whenever any stock do forward or reverse split, it does not show day % gain/loss correctly. As you can see today for NVDA it is showing -561.49 (-74.75%).

I have seen this issue many times in the past as well. Please revisit your code for stock split.

Rajeev

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enhancement for stock charting

ADD additional MOVING AVERAGES that are popular with stock analysts and chartists Currently ONLY 2 MAs are available - 50 and 200. I suggest adding 10 and 20 day MAs.
    In PORTPOLIO/VIEW you give the user option to select any 2, 3 or 4

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop "Continue Reading" Button

STOP the extra click required due to the "Continue Reading" button.
    When I select an article show me the article instead of showing me as little as 2 lines and then asking if I want to continue reading.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you stop it with 2 months old news?

2 months old news is VERY VERY OLD!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. lawsuit ads

the class action lawsuit ads are excessive and aren't actually news. Yahoo finance is my go-to financial news app but I will say I am always looking for a better financial news app because I can't stand the lawsuit ads I sometimes miss good articles because they get lost in all the class action lawsuit ads. Please lose them they are horrible. Get rid of the class action lawsuit ads

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change the viewed ticker sequence by sorting the lists

I would like to see a stock ticker sort list (ascending and descending) on the Summary page. The list retains the sequence that was initially entered.
    It would be ideal if the date the ticker was entered would be retained with an ability to sort this field.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MKTW Company name is outdated

Beacon Street Group was renamed MarketWise and recently launched on Nasdaq as MKTW. The data on the Yahoo! Finance page still calls it Beacon Street Group: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MKTW?p=MKTW&.tsrc=fin-srch

Name change information: https://marketwise.gcs-web.com/news-releases/news-release-details/marketwise-begins-trading-nasdaq-today

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Commentws are not working. It always returns to "sign in to post", no matter how many times I sing in.

Comments on articles are no longer working. It always says: "Sign in to post", no matter how many times I sing in. Probably a virus has affected Yahoo once again.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. new idea, financial ratio

Hi

we need the historic financial ratios data, like liquidity, P/E, ...etc on CSV file

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. mbezwwen èd ou

????????????????????????????????????????

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. wrong claim of URL in articles

I couldn't post a comment where I simply point out that Medicare Premium Increases often wipe out most of Soc.Sec. COLA's because your robot claimed "Your comment contains an external link."
    I took a wild guess and changed "Soc.Sec." to "Social Security" and it was accepted. Please fix this error so it won't happen again.
    There have been several times where I couldn't post information because the same error where I had no external link and couldn't figure out what the robot was mistaking for a URL.
    Additionally, in a couple instances where I tried to warn that the last…

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ETF holdings gone missing

It used to be that when you click on an ETF ticker in yahoo finance mobile app and then click on the detail tab you could see the ETF holdings. That seems to have disappeared. You can no longer see the ETF holdings.

Please restore this capability to see ETF holdings from the detail tab.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add back price alerts for companies outside of US

Have always been able to add price alerts for NZX companies... But this has randomly been removed...?

Please add price alerts back for companies outside of US on the Android App.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop autoplay of videos

Please stop the autoplay of your videos. It is annoying as it distracts from the text, it serves no purpose as many videos are transcribed, it is costly as many users have a data cap and it is frustrating for those with low bandwith. With all those negatives, there is not a single reason why the videos should autoplay. Not one.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Improve Finance Page

Yahoo/Finance/Markets lists trending/most active/gainers/losers for all types of stocks. Why not have a selection by Dow, S&P 500, NASDAQ and Russel 2000? This way users can be more selective in browsing this data and it will cover more stocks. Thanks!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Thank you for taking down Jack Blount from the Yahoo INTRUSION profile; also, Julia Kramer is no longer at INTRUSION. Could you take her dow

We continue to see several catalysts for outperformance and the
    multiple returning to a historical premium vs peers (35% vs now at 30%): 1)
    GM resilience in spite of TI not raising prices to customers which implies limited
    downside from eventually normalization; and 2) share gains from stable lead times
    and high (relative to peers) inventory availability.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base