Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Repeating the same story as new over and over

I thought I'd get the latest data from Yahoo Finance but it seems mixed with old stories? Why is it that weeks old stories with a one sentence change always make top story. This happens often on a daily basis. For example, on Coinbase page, I see "Is Coinbase Stock A Buy Right Now As Bitcoin Surges And Ethereum Hits Record Highs?" Updated every day as new when it's the same story over and over?

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Full page graphs

This important feature has to be better moderated.

For example, data on April 13, 21 has been corrupted widely across share pages. However, this is not new. Regularly this data is input incorrectly, if not so widespread, rendering charts difficult, if not impossible, to use.

If it's just a "fat finger" error, putting a decimal point in the wrong place, it should be easy to correct.

Whatever the cause, if Yahoo Finance is to be taken seriously, these errors must eliminated as much as possible.

I, for one, have enjoyed several years of using YFinance, as a go to investment…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mutual funds

Adding a few mutual funds in your tickers

1. ISN SG9999000343

2. ISN LU0943347566

3. ISN LU0370786039

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Freeze Row" on the header for portfolios

For different Portfolio views with more than ~20 stocks, a always visible title row would be useful.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Updating Linked Account.

How do I update the symbol list on my Link account?

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I can't download historical data, what happened? OH NO can you bring it back

CAN you bring back historical data download to excel please

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sorting Portfolio Customization

As others have mentioned, it would be great if users had the capability to hide certain stocks within their portfolio if it is a company that they have sold out of entirely. I would like to have Yahoo Finance keep track of buy/sell information for each stock, but if I sell completely out of a stock, I would like to have the option to hide this from my active portfolio so that I do not have to keep scrolling when 10% of the stocks are no longer active. Please consider adding this feature in the near future, thanks!

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Portfolio Background Colors

I would like to see the option to add different colors to the background of each individual stock within my portfolio. It makes it a lot easier to organize stocks by personal preference and has been implemented already on other stock viewing platforms. I enjoy Yahoo Finance because I have multiple brokerages and it would be nice to see them all in one portfolio, but sorted by color so I can tell at a quick glance. Please consider adding this feature in the near future, thanks!

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please correct data for stock MMED.NE

MMED - your posted information of the 52 week range as well as historical data is incorrect. see chart for April 27th - this stock reached a day high of $6.97 during trading hours and NEO exchange shows a high of $7.19 (this may have been premarket) - your Summary page for MMED.NE is inaccurate and does not reflect this in the historical data nor in the 52 week range. Please correct

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. analysis

How can I be an analyst in yahoo finance? (technical or fundamental)

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wrong exchange rates?

I have 4 portfolios all in different currencies rolled up to my account in USD. Seems someone has the wrong exchange rates or totals as my total in USD is not correct based on summing up the portfolios by a large number.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Market cap for GALT is incorrectly stated in Yahoo finance

The market capitalization for GALT is incorrect. There are 57,156,000 shares outstanding and current price is about $5. Market cap should say about $286 million but says $215 million. This is confusing to investors. Please fix this.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Guest Blogs

I'm not sure if this is something that you already offer or not. I work for a nationally recognized financial/business educational blog and we are looking for outside avenues to contribute content to.

Does Yahoo! Finance accept guest contributors and blog material from outside sources? If so, how can we become a contributor?

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. how to delete portfolio

I can't find any way to delete any group of my portfolio. Please set it up easily for users to do it just like to delete a stock in a portfolio.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why are my stock reviews kept getting deleted by Yahoo?

It happened so many times!! My posts were deleted by Yahoo instantly right after I posted, there was nothing offensive or inappropriate. I'm also sure they were not being reported because I refreshed the page one sec after I posted just to check if they are still there and they were gone. Is this the REAL freedom of speech or what?

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Invalid chart and historical data for CHIN.L

Hi,

if you will go to chart or historical data for CHIN.L you will notice that it shows some invalid prices, like:

Apr 06, 2021 11,875.00

Apr 07, 2021 116.30
    Apr 28, 2021 (today) 18.15

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. price alerts for desktop website

I use the price alerts on Android but as far as I can see I can't set price alerts from the desktop website. It would be very useful to be able to set price alerts from the desktop version also. Alerts can be synced between all devices, browser notifications, email notifications, etc.. I'll take anything as a first step. Thank you!

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base