Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reply to a Reply are going to the initial post instead of replying directly under the reply the user is directing the reply to

Someone posts a response to the article.
    Someone replies to that response.

When another person wants to reply to the 2nd person (the 1st reply) & posts it, it goes to the same level of the initial post instead of a sub-reply to the initial reply.

375th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Options prices in Y! Portfolio

Options prices in Y! Portfolio stop updating after around 1130 AM EST. Sometimes these stale prices carry well into the the next trading session. In addition, they are often completely wrong. There is apparently a bug that needs to be fixed.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. quotes are not streaming. Please fix it ASAP

quotes are not streaming on portfolio pages.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. settings of initiating trades , Can be adjusted ?

settings of trades proceeding , Can be adjusted ?
    I need to standardize my trades settings to GTC (not day) , Limit price (not market) and fill in and outside RTH (not in RTH only) .
    Please

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  60 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove the screener head parameters small window when presenting the screen results

Remove the screener head parameters small window when presenting the screen results , it's engaging the screen . KINDLY , substitute it with a very side icon (edit screen) and let results appear at the page top with out scrolling

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A bug in US $ portfolios

You have a bug in the currency in the portfolios.
    first you have a drop list with currency that does not exist anymore like Germany mark.
    most important the currency of the US is now US $ and it doesn't work
    It was USD and probably someone didn't change it to US $ in all the places in the software.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Freeze Panes - Header Columns/ Titles

Freeze Panes ( Columns and Rows) on Scrolling down/ sideways.
    Lets say I have 50 stocks in a potfolio and I am tracking multple indicators/ metrics for them. When I scroll below on a 15 inch screen, I lose the header columns. All I then see is a bunch of numbers.
    Can we have an option to freeze panes just like excel so that we dont lose track of it ?

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Wrong closing prices

Some "closing" prices are from the second preceding business day, not the immediate preceding business day. It is IMPERATIVE that ALL prices on your service be accurate.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. streaming quotes

streaming quotes

market time column doesnt get updated

all fields should update bid ask size etc etc

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Please visit our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) and click ‘Contact Us’ so we can further assist investigating this inquiry by filling out a help form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

12. outdated, incorrect exported data, portfolio's market capital

Today (Sep/17/2019 EST) stock prices and portfolio market capital went wrong, again.
    Several stock prices are outdated data like below.
    (copied from exported data)

CSCO 54.74 7/1/2019 16:00 EDT
    HDB 130.97 7/1/2019 16:02 EDT
    HII 224.44 7/1/2019 16:02 EDT

Most of prices seem correct, like these.
    GS 215.91 9/17/2019 16:01 EDT
    HBI 14.83 9/17/2019 16:00 EDT

Stocks with wrong prices vary (are corrected if with a luck) by reloading the page.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. FIX THE YHOO STOCK SYMBOL

I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK IN THE YHOO STOCK SYMBOL, JUST BECAUSE MORE MONEY WAS BEING MADE DOES NOT MEAN TAKE MY MONEY OUT OF MY MARKET, AND ACT LIKE IT WAS ADDED TO ANOTHER MARKET. IT LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT SEE AN INCREASE.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ticker "WFC" is not updated porperly

This ticker is not updated like other stocks and when it does, it is delayed.
    Please fix this.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. pls see the daily chart of reliance industries chart a long green candle is 1 feet downwards

pls see the daily chart of reliance industries chart a long green candle is 1 feet downwards , pls correct it most of charts like this pls correct it

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. small issue, GBP is unesthetically displayed as GBp in finance portfolio for .L stocks, just a friendly hint

small issue, GBP is unesthetically displayed as GBp in finance portfolio currency column for .L (London) stocks, just a friendly hint

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reorder Protfolio - Alphabetically

Please add an option for alphabetically reorder the protflios,
    the only current option is for reorder is to manually reorder the stokes one-by-one, and it is unreasonable.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. hi, please: stop the drop down from the top - over the dang charts

if not mind me saying, i originally posted to google having a drop down so do not have to scroll back up to the search box. 10 years? later google starts using that (?), what happened was everyone else started putting drop downs in your face. Please get rid of the dumb drop downs in yahoo finance, else everywhere.

159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. YTD - Year to Date - Shows more than current year?!

Regardless which investment I click on in my portfolio, the YTD under CHART shows random timeframes, but never actual current year data?
    This has been going on most of 2019.

PII is giving me 6 yrs on the YTD tab.
    IRBT is giving me more than 3 yrs.
    SJM is giving me same timeframe as IRBT.
    DIS is giving me diff timeframes. I click a month, then YTD, then 6 months, then YTD... each YTD is a different timeframe?!? It changes within seconds?

Please fix it.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base