Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Complement

Not an idea. Just wanted to congratulate you. Today was the first day in my long relationship with Yahoo Finance that my portfolios were perfect. It's been a long haul, but you've made it. Tee hee.
    I don't understand the reason for another sign in as I already am signed in.

414th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Preferred Shares Outstanding

Can you please confirm data source for shares outstanding. The shares outstanding being shown for MTBC, Inc's Series A preferred shares (TICKER: MTBCP) on Y! Finance is showing as 11.83 million on https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MTBCP/key-statistics?p=MTBCP

This is inconsistent with the latest prospectus filed by the company on 24th April according to which there 4,050,778 shares of the preferred series outstanding

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1582982/000149315220007015/0001493152-20-007015-index.htm

Please correct.

Thank you.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. put parallel line option on the chart

put parallel line option on the chart

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Estimates Source

Can you please confirm the source for revenue and earnings estimates. According to the article below estimates data is from Refinitv.
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web/exchanges-data-providers-yahoo-finance-sln2310.html

The reason for asking is that is I am comparing data shown for MTBC with the estimates on Refinitiv and the numbers do not match.

Thank you

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Article From ZACKS about ULTA is incorrect

the Article about ULTA is incorrect . ULTA is not a "Ulta Beauty, Inc. ULTA designs, manufactures, and markets floor cleaning equipment."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/strong-sell-stocks-may-13th-134201779.html

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ^CMC200

^CMC200 data is not accurate. Historical prices have likely misplaced a decimal, and the dates have changed so that you can not access data from more than a few days ago.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PSI 20 and FTSE MIB

Hi ,I am using the historical data of several international stocks index, but you are not updating the historical data of PSI 20 and FTSE MIB.
    Please fix this problem, that would be awesome.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trendlines

It doesn't make any sense that the standalone Yahoo! Finance app includes a respectable full screen technical analysis package but excludes such a basic fundamental tool as the ability to draw trendlines. By contrast, UK Yahoo! includes the technical analysis package which includes the ability to draw trendlines but you are not able to work in full screen mode. Including the ability to draw trendlines in the Finance app would surely add value.

414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Incorrect Key Executive listed for Lyra Therapeutics (LYRA)

You have Mr. Ray Knox listed as a key executive for Lyra Therapeutics (LYRA). He is not with Lyra, but rather (according to his LinkedIn) Chief Engineering Officer at Lyndra.

Please remove him from Lyra's key executive list ASAP.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dividend friendly

I have recently started to invest in Dividend based stock trading. Pretty much just buying 50 different companies(ETF/high to medium yield stock) to make passive income to reinvest. I have linked my account but can't seem to find a dividend friendly portfolio view I.E. projected dividend income for shares owned, and a mobile app dividend tabs would be great.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Wrong NAVs for CGM Funds on 5/8/20

The following NAVs were not reflected for 5/8/20.

CGMRX should be 19.05 with a change of 0.51, +2.75%
    CGMFX should be 21.90 with a change of 0.62, +2.91%
    LOMMX should be 21.46 with a change of 0.50, +2.39%

What is showing is:
    CGMRX 18.54 with a change of 0, 0.00%
    CGMFX 21.28 with a change of 0, 0.00%
    LOMMX 20.96 with a change of 0, 0.00%

please update ASAP and please advise why the data is not correct when Bloomberg and Google finance have the correct data

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Glitch in Search Function.

When I type in a ticker symbol on the main page, a list of suggested companies will show up in a dropdown menu with the one I want usually on top and highlighted. When I hit enter, however, a different ticker symbol is retrieved. It only calls up the correct ticker if I enter the ticker, arrow down from the highlighted company I want, and then arrow back up to the company I want. This is not a one time thing, it probably has occurred hundreds of times. Very annoying and un-user friendly. I choose other sites to look up…

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. What's the difference between BRKA and BRK-A? There seem to be different reports for the same stock. Same for BRKB and BRK-B.

What's the difference between BRKA and BRK-A? There seem to be different reports for the same stock. Same for BRKB and BRK-B.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo Earnings Calendar is missing data

Yahoo Earnings calender is missing most of the pertinent company entries for the week of May 11 through 17 2020.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Columns that are functions of other columns

Allow for columns in portfolios that are functions of other columns, like current stock price as a percentage of my target buy price (i want to see as stocks move down towards my buy price)

414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Incorrect Quotes

5/8/20 Yahoo quotes for the following symbols were wrong by 1 - 4% versus the correct quotes.
    Several others were wrong but to a lesser extent.
    This has been happening more frequently in recent weeks.
    Symbol Correct Yahoo Difference
    OEMAX 6.21 6.14 1.1%
    PCONX 25.13 24.83 1.2%
    EGLRX 17.54 17.28 1.5%
    LACFX 14.35 14.11 1.7%
    BGRFX 74.67 73.41 1.7%
    MCOAX 17.9 17.59 1.8%
    CFWAX 18.52 18.15 2.0%
    CSRSX 53.75 52.59 2.2%
    BREFX 24.49 23.87 2.6%
    CBMAX 30.95 30.01 3.1%
    GLPAX 3.46 3.33 3.9%
    BPTRX 69.76 67.10 4.0%

1088th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back the percentage change in percentages (%) of the index’s and not just the point change(s)

Bring back the percentage change in percentages (%) of the index’s and not just the point change(s)

414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stock symbol BGEIX is not showing correct daily price or on chart

Stock symbol BGEIX is not showing correct daily price or on chart

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Streaming Board of Stocks

Please consider adding another streaming board on the major healthcare stocks, similar to your other boards such as causal restaurants, apparel, interest rates, auto, biotech, etc., since many of us do have shares through our accounts in those entities.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base