Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. missing tickers

Please add these two new STOCK Tickers to Yahoo Finance

bitc-u.to
    bitc-un.to

They started trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange last week and I still don't see them on Yahoo finance

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Accurate Information

Had a client of mine call to buy REVS saying it had a 22.9% dividend yield found on Yahoo Finance. PLEASE! Don't ***** people over and cause them to make financial mistakes due to the site's grossly inaccurate data. REVS ETF's sponsor, Threadneedle confirmed a dividend yield in the low 2%. Don't do this to people.

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo finance app and site comments don't work

20 hours ago all comments on every stock stopped showing any comments on the yahoo finance app and site on mobile.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The dotted line

The dotted line in the “one day screen”, where it turns from red to green and vice versa. What is the line based on?
    Thanks
    Gabriel
    gabrielvonhorn@yahoo.se

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. dividends reported with no value

Looks like mutual funds historical capital gains distributions values are not being populated by yahoo!finance

For example

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/JLPSX/history?period1=1606780800&period2=1609372800&interval=1d&filter=history&frequency=1d&includeAdjustedClose=true

The Dec 11, 2020 dividend for JLPSX reported by finance.yahoo.com has no value as shown in chart. In reality a $6.82437per share capital gain was distributed. There are other no value dividends reported for JLPSX at least through 2010. 2019-12-12, 2018-12-12, 2017-12-13, 2016-12-14, 2015-12-11...

I have confirmed the problem exists for other tickers as well. Among the other tickers that also have dividends reported with no value:
    FAGIX : 2020-12-04,2020-06-05,2019-12-02,2019-06-07 ...
    EGFIX: 2020-12-22, 2019-12-19, 2018-12-20 ...
    ITHIX :2020-12-10 ...
    MSEQX 2020-12-11 ...

211th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add Dark Mode option to yahoo finance pages

Please add Dark Mode option to yahoo finance pages

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. HST.SI chart is wrong (Singapore Exchange)

The stock chart for HST ticker on Singapore Exchange is wrong. Original chart on SGX website is https://www.sgx.com/securities/products/HST

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Conversion Labs (CVLB) Incorrect Data

The profile for Conversion Labs (NASDAQ: CVLB) is outdated and inaccurate in a few places:

1) Company Description needs to be updated as seen in their most recent press release: https://ir.conversionlabs.com/article/?article_id=2170711

2) Marc Benathen is the new Chief Financial Officer as well, and Juan Dagnery is now the Chief Revenue Officer as seen in their most recent press release: https://ir.conversionlabs.com/article/?article_id=2170711

3) Dr. Anthony Puopolo is the Chief Medical Officer, while Dr. Joseph DiTrilio is just a Director so please remove him from the "Key Executives" section. https://www.conversionlabs.com/about-us

Please make these changes as soon as possible.

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Scam ads

Why all the scam ads using faked celebrity endorsements to sell a 'system', such as https://insidenewsreport.com/uk-gma-chef/?o=0&sxid=lmgiv3z2qbas&ttorigin=lmgiv3z2qbas.

Come on Yahoo this is in the gutter, it's fraud.

95th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Canadian stocks should be treated same as US stocks now that we get real time quotes. Previous day data still not updated until 9:45AM EST

Now that Canadian stock quotes are real-time (no longer delayed by 15 minutes), it would be nice to see corresponding "previous day close" and "change" information correctly displayed between 9:30AM and 9:45 AM EST. Currently, these are based on close data from 2 days prior. The data only gets updated at 9:45.

I'm hoping this is a quick fix, given it should require similar algorithms as for the US markets. (It really gives heartburn first thing in the morning when I see a massive % decline for a second day in a row, only because the previous day's close data…

95th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Full screen chart for ^DWCPF not working

There is a bug with viewing the full screen chart for ^DWCPF. The chart skips from January 8, 2021 to whatever the current date is. Please fix.

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Now that the election fervour is over, Yahoo Finance should bring back the ever-popular comment section after every articles.

The invitation for comments section after every article is a venue for discussion and expounding of feelings towards articles and helps to interact with Yahoo Finance and it's readers. It brings to live, comments from all over the world and helps create subject matters for YF to write and research on.

174th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bad historical DIA data on Yahoo Finance, 2/2/2021

At least as of 1/29/2021, Yahoo Finance had the correct historical data for DIA. As of 2/2/2021, it seems there are very incorrect historical data inputs for DIA with prices prices persisting around 0.03. This is very incorrect since DIA is an etf stock worth around ~305.00. Please Fix.

300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can't subscribe yahoo finance premium.

Hi. I want to subscribe yahoo finance premium but I can't. Could you please let me know how I can register yahoo finance premium? (PS. fyi, I'm staying in South Korea)

Bests,
    Shayne Sung-Hee Kang.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please, please, please can you source more useful finance articles rather than just Motley Fool?

I'm just about ready to drop your platform after being a loyal customer for over 10 years. I'm just not getting any value if all I see are useless Motley Fool articles all the time. I know content costs $$, but come on

300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add back the little Performance vs GSPC chart :(

It was a very minor and usefull feature for us, who can't afford the Premium account. Put it back Yahoo...

300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How can I save my CHART DATAS

I did set up my guide lines on amy charts, I lost them next week. How can I save my charts.
    Regards.
    Louis Leroux
    alouusa@hotmail.com

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. High Yield Corporate bond

Looking for a list of High Yield Corporate Bonds

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. STOP running ads for the lawfirms as your lead stories everyday

STOP running ads for the law firms as your lead stories......lI am leaving Yahoo until you change your priorities
    dickbutera@sopris.net

300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base