Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stockholm: Add Spotlight marketplace tickers and data

Please add the tickers and data for stocks on the Stockholm Spotlight market :)

282nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Anti-conservative propoganda in editorials

Keep editorials like this off Yahoo Finance: Corporate America should torpedo the Republican party
    Rick Newman
    Do you think Republicans (at least half your audience) are interested in seeing B###S*** like this?

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add Dark Mode option to yahoo finance pages

Please add Dark Mode option to yahoo finance pages

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add filter for "Recommendation Rating" in the Stock Screener

Please add filter for "Recommendation Rating" in the Stock Screener. This is the key reason why I tried the Premium service and alas, it's not there. Most of the big brokerage houses provide a View for their Strong buys, Buys etc. I understand Yahoo does a numerical rating with decimal value but that's all equivalent and we should be able to search. It's DISAPPOINTING to not have it!!!

202nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo Finance Portfolios export not working on 5/26/20

Export for Finance Portfolios was not working yesterday, 5/26/2020. But it worked perfectly last Friday, 5/22/2020.
    Click export should generate an Excel file, but not anymore.

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. yahoo finance portfolios do not show dollar total or percent gain

yahoo finance portfolios do not show dollar total or percent gain

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A full block tool

Hopefully Yahoo developers and staff are reading these suggestions. A tool to full block someone from viewing your posts and following you around is sorely needed in the Yahoo Conversations. This tool will allow users to essentially self-moderate which means less work for Yahoo's Abuse Team and most significantly, a guaranteed decrease in the overall toxicity within the Yahoo forums.

Just muting doesn't do enough because abusive individuals will still follow you around to smear you and make you look awful. There is just so much of this going on right now and it is making the Yahoo forums very…

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The option chains are not updating

The option chains are not updating

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My Portfolio not loading on MyYahoo

Won't load on homepage, if I hit Go to my Portfolio it is there but awkward to see what I want.

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. the sgb prices are not being updated

sovereign gold bonds are not being updated since 4dec2020

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Search options doesn't work properly

When you try to search more companies in a short period of time, suddenly the search box stops showing up the company you typed and only shows the same "Trending" companies, no matter what you type in there. Is really annoying when you try to do a multiple analysis so please fix this.

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Incorrect data iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF (ITA)

The price dropped without any info on Splits. On 4 Dec 2020 the close price was reported as $193.20 but on 7 Dec 2020 it went down to $96.49. Other brokerage firms have different data, we use Yahoo Finance data to get day to day close prices for popular tickers and ETFs. Please advise what has changed for this ETF between 4 Dec and 7 Dec. Appreciate your help & support

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. index bar customize

At the top of yahoo finance we have a bar that shows indices (S&P, Dow etc) and features (Gold, Oil etc). I wanted to edit that to get rid of, say, Cryptocurrencies and add, say, Swiss stock market index.

I searched, googled, clcked on every edit button but could not find how to do it anywhere. I am pretty sure it can be done but damned if I could find it (I don't think I am an average user btw, I am a product manager with focus on UI/UX).

Here is an idea. You have Watchlists which already work great.…

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why is the Android app not exactly like the iOS app?

My friends with iPhones get a way more functional UI that is seemingly less buggy and more streamlined. I've selected 2 of these discrepancies that I think are crucial to be added to the Android app.

In the iOS app, if you have a position in a security, when you click on the ticker, you will be shown some simple stats like how many shares you own, day's gain, total gain, day change %, total change %, average cost, and market value of the position. Android has none of that.

In the iOS app, you can pinch 2 fingers together…

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bring back comments

We are not stupid. We see how you are trying to silence conservative voices by removing the comments, less than 3 months before the election. Yahoo (along with other lame stream media outlets) must not believe in FAIR elections. Republicans not only have to defeat their liberal opponents...they also have to defeat the left wing liberal press, like Yahoo. Even a left wing liberal Harvard University study found 93% of media coverage is negative against President Trump. How are citizens suppose to have fair elections when all they hear is negative coverage for one candidate and nothing but praise for…

107th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. So you shut down the comments section on Twitter I see.

The leadership at yafool are a bunch of mf hypocrites. Anything controversial where people can post their feelings you censor on your archaic website. Your future is doomed and no one will remember this site even existed 10 years from now. For the lower level employees working at this company because they need a job, I truly feel for you. If you are smart you will leave the coastal regions of CA now, time has almost run out.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Scam ads

Why all the scam ads using faked celebrity endorsements to sell a 'system', such as https://insidenewsreport.com/uk-gma-chef/?o=0&sxid=lmgiv3z2qbas&ttorigin=lmgiv3z2qbas.

Come on Yahoo this is in the gutter, it's fraud.

202nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Scam ads

Why all the scam ads using celebrities to endorse a 'system', such as https://insidenewsreport.com/uk-gma-chef/?o=0&sxid=lmgiv3z2qbas&ttorigin=lmgiv3z2qbas.

Come on Yahoo this is in the gutter, it's fraud.

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Incorrect 52wk high/low data

There seems to be a number of symbols with incorrect 52-wk High or Low values. Some are due to incorrect units (£ vs pence) but some are just bad data:

SGLN.L
    RDSB.L
    HOTC.L
    RYA.L
    IAG.L
    CBDP.L
    FLWG.L
    XFVT.L
    VEVE.L
    VFEM.L
    VAPX.L
    VAGP.L

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base