Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Incorrect adjusted NAVs for closed-end funds

I have noticed that NAVs of many closed-end funds have incorrect adjusted prices on the ex-div dates. Example:
    DSL ex-div date = 11/13/2019 Distribution amt.= $.15
    Prices shown are:

11/12/2019 18.96
    11/13/2019 19.16
    11/14/2019 19.00
    The adj. price on 11/13/2019 should be 19.16-.15 =19.01. It appears that distribution amt. is not being subtracted from the price on the ex-div date.

At a minimum, the following tickers are also wrong although the following are just those I had time to check.
    xBGHx, xDSLx, xEADx, xEVVx, xFSDx, xHYTx, xMCRx, xMMTx
    xPPTx, xAFTx, xBGTx, xEFRx, xEFTx, xFCTx, xCHIx, xCHYx,
    xNCVx, xNCZx
    There are…

277th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The mute button

Fix the mute button. I'm on Firefox on a Windows 10 desktop. I can't mute anyone. In my case, it's "ariadinvestor" I'm trying to mute. Others have complained about the feature not working. Please fix it.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve or bust!

What I like about the current Yahoo is ....mmmm....eerrr....NOTHING! Used to like Yahoo very much. Used to be my main search engine. Almost do everything with Yahoo. Now it is just a BS everything. So very frustrating to used, esp Finance. I am going to stop using it for now until a better team/developer/CEO can make it better. WHAT A WASTE!!!!

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. interactive chart w/comparison(s) - hover over values displayed are offsest relative to time stamp

When using interactive charts and adding a comparison, the displayed values for the equity and the comparison in the top upper left corner of the chart do not display the correct value with respect to the position of the cursor hover over position on the chart. It appears hover over values provided are offset relative to time stamp by about four steps behind the cursor position. This occurs for any time interval and seems to be in most chart types.
    I toggled settings to include after hours, and noticed the offset was now three steps off.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Incorrect Mutual Fund quotes

I've come to expect mutual fund NAV quotes normally get updated on Yahoo Finance at about 3pm Pacific time after the day's market close. Recently, I've discovered some mutual funds never get updated, until perhaps at some point on the following day. This has occurred on several mutual funds I own, from different MF families, so it's not limited to just one family. The correct quotes are available at both the MF web sites as well as from other sources such as Fidelity Investments so it's clearly a Yahoo issue.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Options Filter

Could we filter available options by IV Index and IV Rank over 52 wks?

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. posting articles that your readers have to have a subscription to read

Please stop posting articles that your readers have to have a subscription to read (e.g., Financial Times). It's very annoying. Thanks

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Roche Holding on German XETRA stock exchange

Roche Holding stock price on XETRA German stock exchange hasn't been updated in Yahoo Finance since Friday June 28.

I see that for instance Bloomberg correctly quotes the current stock prices but with the suffix GR, so for instance RHO5.GR instead of RHO5.DE

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Luxembourg (.LX) and Cayman Islands (.**) exchanges to your database

I have several funds in my portfolio being offered by AIA. Many are traded on the Luxembourg and Cayman Island exchanges. Can you please add these to your data base? Or ask ICE Data Services to add them? Thank you.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Certain mutual fund companies' fund prices are not updated even four hours after market close: Fidelity, Dodge & Cox, Primecap Odyssey.

Certain mutual fund families do not have updated fund prices even four hours after market close: Fidelity, Dodge & Cox, Primecap Odyssey, for a few. This has been an ongoing sporadic problem

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Custom column in portfolio

Very very thanks. YAHOO FINANCE.
    Really appreciate your support in share market.
    Please add one or more custom column in the portfolio session. Most of the traders want (high-low), average price(atp),(open=high),(open=low),(current price-atp) for better analysis.

This is the main idea in share market analysis.

But because not available of this feature most peoples go to excel live data i.e. export the market data to excel and create custom columns like above mentioned.

There is no web query in excel work book for android mobiles.

If you do this then you are the first website in share market.
    Thanking you
    Bismi…

651st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please disable the Yahoo Finance Portfolio top menu minimize/expand movement!

The Yahoo Finance Portfolio top menu is moving, minimize or expand, when when the user drag up or down in the web page. This type of feature is REALLY ANNOYING and I do not understand why it's there because it brings no value. Please freeze the top menu or permit the user to minimize or expand by itself, or find an other way to display the top menu. Any movement in a web page is an annoying source of distraction and drive the users to go elsewhere in a other web site. This type of Web design is off 5-Years…

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Post past profitability ratios instead of just current ones

Post past profitability ratios instead of just current ones

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  60 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. mutual funds not updating for past 3 days

No updates on 9/25/19, 9/26/19, 9/27/19. Any thoughts on when this page will become reliable again?

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why can't we get rid of the stupid info bar at the top of the page?

The info bar at the top is way too big - also it never goes away. I am not a moron. I can go to the top of the page if I want to see this stupid thing - which I never need to do because its totally useless. We use WIDEscreen monitors which means our vertical space is always precious. This thing is an abomination. To make matters worse there is almost nothing on it. Why not have it occupy 3/4 of the page while you're at it. Would make just as much sense.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Downloading portfolio data with mobile phone, still not possible?

It would be great if portfolio data can be downloaded in a csv file or excel file from a mobile phone. Today this seems not be possible. I use this feature on my iMac every day but when I am outside it would be handy if we can download this information with our mobile phone. Thanks, and hopefully yahoo will make this possible.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base