Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. palm oil futures

Can you please add "USD Malaysian Crude Palm Oil Calendar Futures" from CBOT to the Yahoo Finance Commodities futures list?

304th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Holdings are now in a single row instead of the three rows on ipad

I used to be able to view my list of holdings in basic mode as three rows, now I have to see them in one row and scroll down. If this feature is not changed I will not continue to us it.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. IN COMPLEAT

COMPLEAT STOCK LISTINGS ASX TRY. BEM,AVQ

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback. Unfortunately, we are not sure what your comments were about and are unable to properly action your feedback. Could you please provide a bit more detail for us on what you’re commenting on? Thank you so much, and have a great day!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

4. It would so much easier to quickly locate a holding in my tracking portfolio if in alphabetical order

Whenever I am interested in a new stock for my portfolio, I will add it to the list and then make a simulated 1 share purchase so that I can track its performance before deciding to make a purchase. This holding sets at the top of the list and never gets into alphabetical order. I now have many holdings and speculations at the top out of alphabetical order. I have tried to accomplish the alphabetical order with the listed option to do so, but nothing happens and all the parameters I track disappear. Is it not possible to get the…

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to see the editing functions in the Portfolio tracker be made more flexible for recording odd lot sales

A year ago I purchased several different lots of a security on different dates and I have since sold some of my position but in different quantities than purchased. The app does not let me buy 100 and sell 50

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. discussion sort

You do sort the news in Yahoo finance related to each stock by date (most recent first). WHY don't you sort the discussion tab for each stock in the same chronological order (most recent first) ??? It would make a lot of sense to read the most recent post first. Imagine reading the post that was posted 4 days ago (that you;ve already read) followed by the fresh post that was posted only a few minutes ago that you WANT to read and is more RELEVANT buried somewhere on the next page. Does that make sense? Please sort the discussions…

687th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Banishing Spammers in Finance Conversations

It has become unpleasant to participate in meaningful conversations in Yahoo Finance discussion boards. The mute and block buttons do not prevent this.

Please look into a particular spammer Ariadinvestor who loads up several conversations with repetitive posts, many are abusive and inappropriate

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Font on 1D 5D 1M Chart Too Small

On the the big chart page, we can see the 1 day, 5 day, 1 month etc types of charts. On the right side of the chart is the price/number. This number is too small to read. Please help to adjust it to twice the height/size. (Using chrome/windows, probably same on other browsers) Thanks.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Weighted average for Annualized Returns for multiple Lots

Why don't you show a weighted average for Annualized Return where there are multiple lots? You show the Annualized Returns in the Holdings View for each lot. It would not be difficult to calculate the weighted average for other summarized views.
    It makes absolutely NO sense to show only the first lot's Annualized Return for all lots!
    Seriously?

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. cvs. importing

I have subscribed to Morningstar premium for years. I am regularly able to import from my brokerage account holdings in cvs format directly into Morningstar. Not having this option is a major inconvenience

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dividends/share are not showing in portfolio

Dividends/share are not showing in the portfolio

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. NEW Finance Screener highlighting BULLS Suggestion

Hello Yahoo! Finance Premium Improvement Team,
    Keith, at Yahoo! Customer Care, suggested I submit my suggestions here.
    First of all, I’m a new member, and I’ve already found great applicable value for my approach to active investing.
    Here’s my suggestion, and I did try creating a “screener”, but I could not find the right filters: Could you create a screener that captures all equities that presently have earned a “green” circle for all three periods, i.e. short-, mid-, and long-terms, backed up by a “bull” classification via the Chart Events feature.
    I don’t see any of the screeners entitled, “Bull…

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Get rid of "news" stories from Simply Wall St.

Get rid of "news" stories from Simply Wall St. These so-called "stories" are just spam that looks like it was compiled by some kind of bot.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Notes field not available in app

It would be very helpful to the Finance App if the Notes field from the Finance website were available.

687th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premium Service should not ask for Name and Email

when I click premium support, I do to expect to enter my name and email address, since I am already logged in.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. My portfolio, for the most part, does not distinguish between the stock option and the underlying stock

Just wanted to mention that my portfolios are showing erroneous values for the "last" price of my stock options again. This happens repeatedly during the day. It was fine earlier, but in error first thing as the markets opened. I'm using Microsoft Edge.

687th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. My portfolio, for the most part, does not distinguish between the stock option and the underlying stock

Portfolios look great at this time using "Microsoft Edge." This is a reply to my subject, which I reported earlier.

687th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My portfolio, for the most part, does not distinguish between the stock option and the underlying stock

In my portfolios is stock data and stock options data. The software appears incapable most of the time of distinguishing between the stock option and the underlying stock. The cost column in each case is correct, but the last price column has the same value for the option as the underlying stock. I have previously sent a "screenshot" of that page.

687th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Compare all items in a watchlist

I love Yahoo Finance. IMO it really is the best iOS Finance app by far.

The 1 big thing I wish it had: the ability to chart/compare an entire watchlist with one push. Currently I’m constantly recreating the same charts with all the stocks in a specific watchlist, adding them one by one.

687th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The Debt/Equity ratio for Air Canada

The Debt/Equity Ratio for Air Canada is reported as 210.04 which seems incorrect as per their balance sheet. As per financial statements, the ratio is around 2.10 times. Please check

687th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base