Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to see my total of holdings in each portfolio, so the NAV per broker WITHOUT cash

I want to see my total of holdings in each portfolio, so the NAV per broker WITHOUT cash.
    Because OF LINKED BROKERS I CANNOT SEE what the total of my Equities is, it is always including cash, so i do not see what % I have invested of the total.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add dark mode option to Yahoo Finance page settings

Many are now asking for Dark Mode and it is because the bright white is harmful to our eyes and also if we read at night it will disrupts sleeping after. i would like to see stock charts displayed in dark mode also.
    Thanks.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Aggregate news that are not behind a paywall

When Yahoo posts a teaser headline with a link to the article, oftentimes the article is behind a paywall. Discontinue paywall articles.!

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My Holdings Total Amount Is Not Accurate

In My Portfolios and the bold subheading "My Holdings", the total value along with Day Gain and Total Gain reports the incorrect amount. I know this to be true, since if I add the sum of all the Market Value amounts for my portfolios it does not equal My Holdings value. I should not I view my Holdings on three different devices. My mobile phone and one PC is incorrect, while the other PC is reporting the correct amount.

So far steps tried to remedy:
    1. Logout and back in again on both mobile and Web
    2. Going into settings…

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. my stocks prices in the portfolio newST1 are not loading, the circle keeps spininng

yesterday my stock prices were loading but not today Nov 12, 2021. Why is that?

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. .

This has been said over and over for months now and yet you have not fixed the sign in problem. Fix it or I'm done with Yahoo. There are plenty of other sources to get the news and I don't have to sign in every time I pull up the sites.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. dark mode on desktop website please for the love of Elon

It's 2021 c'mon. Elon is probably disappointed

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add a dark theme

add a dark theme

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include dividends for this year in the Adj Close data and include all dates of data in downloads using yfinance using python!

Include dividends for this year in the Adj Close data and include all dates of data in downloads using yfinance using python!

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Recommended ratings

I'd like to be able to research and sort ALL stocks by recommended rating and see a range between 1.0-2.0 ratings.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Incorrect data / STVN

I am IR for STVN. The market cap for STVN is incorrect. Based on closing price on 11/29 it is closer to ~7B. Please update.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Crypto/stock symbol missing

Missing Crypocurrency symbol: KRL-USD
    Kryll is traded on coinbase. it's a top 110 crypto- and yahoo finance doesn't have symbol. How do we escalate?

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Horrible Change

Horrible changes making charts less than useful

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add the cryptocurrency GALA to your search database

Please add the cryptocurrency GALA to Yahoo's search database

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. View total accounts gains for a specific period

If possible I want to be able to view total account gains for a specific period like for the last week, month or year. At this moment we can only see total gains for the entire duration of the holdings.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix the error error 'We’re sorry, we weren’t able to find any data.'

In Yahoo finance plus, i clicked on Fair Value on a stock called Path. But the screen showed several sections with the error 'We’re sorry, we weren’t able to find any data.' I'm assuming this is a bug, please let me know when this can be fixed.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Where is the Delete Portfolio Button

I go to Settings on one of my portfolios, and there is no "Delete Portfolio" button to push. What's up.

msavage_74105@yahoo.com

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD CHARTS. THESE NEW ONES ARE HORRIBLE.

PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD CHARTS. THESE NEW ONES ARE HORRIBLE!

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Incorrect Pricing for GBp Vanguard Funds on LSE for Sep 6/21

A number of funds from Vanguard UK are showing price as GBP rather then GBp on September 6th, 2021. This is impacting charts.

Examples:
    0P0000KM22.L = Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund GBP Acc
    0P0000TKZM.L = Vanguard LifeStrategy 80% Equity Fund A Acc
    0P00017UWQ.L = Vanguard Target Retirement 2030 Fund Accumulation Shares

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base