Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mutual funds not updating for past 3 days

No updates on 9/25/19, 9/26/19, 9/27/19. Any thoughts on when this page will become reliable again?

271st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't we get rid of the stupid info bar at the top of the page?

The info bar at the top is way too big - also it never goes away. I am not a moron. I can go to the top of the page if I want to see this stupid thing - which I never need to do because its totally useless. We use WIDEscreen monitors which means our vertical space is always precious. This thing is an abomination. To make matters worse there is almost nothing on it. Why not have it occupy 3/4 of the page while you're at it. Would make just as much sense.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Maintaining up-to-date quotations

I have been tracking stock equity option quotations for some time, and recently noticed that displayed figures have not been updated in several days. Is this a new concept? Have you discontinued displaying up-to-date figures?

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get those "premium" offers off my site, I can't get to the views I need.

Get those "premium" offers off my site, I can't get to the views I need. I tried to delete them, but that didn't work.

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. quotes are not streaming. Please fix it ASAP

quotes are not streaming on portfolio pages.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A darker shade of green for Daily and Total gains in the iPhone App Please !!

The light green text that shows the daily and total gains on the iPhone App for Yahoo! Finance is too light and hard to read against the light background. The same text on the Widget is especially hard to read. If a darker shade of green could be used instead, it would be much, much easier to read. The shade of green that is displayed in Chrome on the Yahoo! Finance website would be ideal.

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. streaming quotes

streaming quotes

market time column doesnt get updated

all fields should update bid ask size etc etc

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Please visit our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) and click ‘Contact Us’ so we can further assist investigating this inquiry by filling out a help form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

9. In the Yahoo! Finance App, it would be great if we could sort on the columns. For example, sort by % Gain or % Loss, etc.

In the Yahoo! Finance App, it would be great if we could sort on the columns. For example, sort by % Gain or % Loss, etc.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How can we suggest a new news vendor?

How can we suggest a new or different news vendor?

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. how do I get rid of the Motley Fool ??

Please get rid of the Motley Fool...it is just another form of advertising.

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. talking heads on news

Those talking heads on the news feed are very annoying. In particular, please get rid of that toothy, google-eyed woodpecker who is nothing more than a prompter reader. Also get rid of that Wolfman Jack lookalike who is similarly uninformed. Why is it not possible to disable autoplay for this idiot news feed?

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. trending today

Trending Today is a very annoying feature. Please get rid of it.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Options quotes are wrong

Your options quotes are wrong.
    I deduce what is happening is that the bid and ask are only updated when there is a trade. The result is that the prices can be hours, days weeks or even months out of date.
    The graph of price also stops at the last trade time.

Look at puts and calls for ROKU for example, a stock which exhibits large prices changes in a short time. The option prices don't keep up, creating the false impression that certain trades can produce instant and guaranteed profit.

For example, tonight friday oct 18 ROKU closed at…

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. dark mode option

Dark mode option is so common

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Financial Statements No Longer Import to Excel Following Most Recent Update

Following the most recent update to the Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) excel is no longer able to recognise the information as a 'table' and therefore it cannot be downloaded using the simple import from web function. My understanding is this is due to a change in the coding approach on the back end. I reached out to the finance customer service team and I was advised that this feature is no longer available because of the update and I was advised to post on this forum to try to gain support for this feature to be…

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix the S&P 500 Components view. They are important and they are broken for ages.

The S&P 500 components view is broken for more than half a year. I don't think they will ever get fixed, but can anyone tell me why it's so a low priority for you? It's an important feature though.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base