Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. premarket chart

interactive stock charts do not work when pre market is selected in settings. it shows all the candles as a straight line. This issue has been reoccurring for the past 3 months with no avail. The same thing happens in chrome and internet explorer

375th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great if you could chart the value of your portfolio over time in the same way you can chart anything else.

It would be great if you could chart the value of your portfolio over time in the same way you can chart anything else.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Portfolio name column is too long.

Shorten portfolio name column so more columns will fit screen.

159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Consistant decimal formatting

I would like to request that all same values have the same decimal places. For example on the analysis page the values display x.x instead of x.x0. This affects readability. I have to scan the values twice to make certain 0.2, not 0.02 for example. A small thing to programmers but a big thing to users.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. unable to load some data in portfolio

My portfolio contains some 60 issues like ABBV, ABT, AMGN... and so on.
    Last week (perhaps March 18), a bug that had occurred before came back.
    Some data, such as prices, shares, are dropped (blanked) in displayed list and exported data.
    After reloading several times (and with some luck) the list could be filled complete data.
    Interestingly, data that are missed frequently seem missed repeatedly.
    Please look into the data retrieving routine.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The streaming function of my "Watchlist" of stocks has not been working or partially today and yesterday. Can you guys fix the problems?

To keep viewers continuing to use Yahoo Finance, the streaming function and other functions relating to stocks must be kept up to the nanosecond or better or you are going to lose at least me and many many others as stable users. Consistency is everything or I will quit Yahoo Finance if nothing is done asap.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add your recommendation ratings into your watchlist view

add your recommendation ratings into your watchlist view

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. eqqq.l chart error

Hi, I trade the ticker eqqq.l and keep track of my portfoilio using your yahoo finance app, however the data and charts on this ticker is incorrect. The charts are of higher importance to me so if you could make sure these are working properly I and others would greatly appreciate this.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/EQQQ.L?p=EQQQ.L

Thank you

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Expand/Collapse All feature

Offer the option to permanently keep a stock list Expanded rather than always having to click on the feature.
    BTW, this feature used to stay expanded without having to click on it when I viewed different lists.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be better if you could get the times correct.

All US reporting data is shown 4 hours later than it actually happens.
    For example, the Fed Funds rate is reported at 3 PM ET, but you show it at Fed Funds Target Rate US 6:00PM EST

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can you please STOP, STOP, STOP, auto playing videos on your Yahoo news home pages and your Yahoo news page

Can you please STOP, STOP, STOP, auto playing videos on your Yahoo news home pages and your Yahoo news pages especially the ones titled 'Must see' which are repeated every time I log on to the Yahoo news website. These are so annoying. Can I please choose which videos I want to watch without you keep repeatedly auto playing them when I don't even want to watch them and especially when I'm trying to READ your news items. Please let me chose which videos I want to watch. That is the most annoying feature about the Yahoo news website. If…

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. cumbersome feature

When I want to see the list of stocks in my Watchlist I need to click on the command button "show all" and when I do that it brings up the stock whose symbol is directly behind it. Very annoying

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Linking tickers in ETF "holdings" to their stock

Hey guys,

When reviewing the holdings of an ETF you can usually see a list of stocks and their corresponding tickers.
    I think that making these tickers clickable can be super beneficial and will make the app's usage much slicker.

Thanks.

Lior

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. weekly or monthly chart of any script is not showing correct

sir daily chart of all script is fine and updated. but when we try to see weekly or monthly chart of any script is not showing correctly and it is showing single line please correct this problem and it is ******* from last one week

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo Finance front page shows stale news

When I enter My Yahoo my front page shows portfolios and news from various content providers (3 headlines each). Bloomberg, MarketwWatch, etc. Yahoo Finance news section shows months old headlines. The only way for me to see fresh content from Yahoo Finance news is to click on Read More link.

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please make sure stock prices are updating regularly

YAhoo finance portfolio has not updated for several days. This is problem is on phones, tablets and most importantly spreadsheets that uses your data. It happened last year for about a month too.

159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Top 10 HOLDINGS data is missing for the XLE etf.

The HOLDINGS data for XLE is not showing. Thanks!

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please add Mini Chart for 1,3 & 6 months and one year in Portfolio View

Add Mini Chart for 1 & 3 months and one year in Portfolio View.
    My Portfolio can chart it for 1 day, it should able to display mini chart for 1, 3, 6 months and a year. Thanks

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base