Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Mexican "Bolsa de Valores" quotes show previous day until after 10:30 EDT

Mexican "Bolsa de Valores" opens at the same time as the New York markets but your information does not up-date price information until at least 10:30 EDT (New York time). At 929 yesterday's prices are still being shown as current.

784th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Green and red color differentiation for each day for historical data of share price

If we can have green and red color differentiation for each day for historical data of share price based on up and down. It will help us to identify the how each day share performed by seeing the color. May be used to find some pattern based on this how share price moving each day.

784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. veritiv

Incorrect display of company total debt. ticker VRTV.

1102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Buy Zone or Upgrade/Downgrade List

Be nice to have a daily list of Upgrade/ Downgrade tickers. Also a list of Tickers that are in a buy zone on analytic chart. Some paid sites have these and wondering if in Premiums future??

784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A true live feed of level II activity

Charge $1 a month. 10 million users would produce 10 million in revenue monthly!

418th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to see the top of the home page display all indexes. The new layout restricts it to half of the top.

I would like to see the whole top of the home page display the indexes. The new layout only has half of the banner display indexes. Give us the option to choose the layout we prefer

418th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Incorrect Price data both on the display and exported stock prices

As the heading states, I can refresh my display say.....5 times and there will be a few stocks in a portfolio of say 90 that will change to a different price 2 or 3 times out of 5 refreshes. Obviously, the export tool is hosed also. This is a very big problem for me doing my personal finance on Saturday morning when I have to double and triple check the data I am getting from you guys. Please fix this problem. I noticed it last weekend as well; but, it seems even worse this weekend.

784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Export function has a bug in it.

The data (Prices) exported is buggy and does not match the data in the Webpage. In other words, you have 90 securities in a portfolio. You can view that portfolio and the downloaded data does not agree with what exists within the webpage. This data discrepancy is not repeatable. If you export it again, it will export the correct data. This is very hard to detect in large portfolios. This is the second week I have noticed this problem. Please look into this. Data accuracy is obviously very important in Finance.

784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to save my Graph templates

Ability to save my Graph templates

784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Include Dividend info for ETF like you do for stocks in the portfolio

Include Dividend info for ETF like you do for stocks in the portfolio

784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add NYE Ticker

Please kindly add Nye Ticker. Coin is already on coinmarketcap and the community would love to see it on yahoo finance.

This is the ticker on cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newyork-exchange/

784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. bullish screener

Bullish or bearish stock/equity screener.

418th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Historical Data cover Declare, Record, and Payout date

Today the Historical Data section only shows the Ex-date, but it would be a great help to me at least if Declare, Record and Payout dates where included.

Benefits: Security to know which dates are shown and people might be using different dates for different purposes. Personally the Payout date is my trigger regardless when Ex-dated.

Love from Sweden
    Allan Andersen

784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Premium acc purchase

Give an opportunity for non-US customers to purchase premium access

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add notes field to portfolio stocks

Allow users to add notes explaining why they added a stock to a portfolio list. Allow the notes to be displayed on the customized portfolio list view. Show just the first part of the notes in the list view--show the entire note in a dynamic popover box when clicked.

185th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Banner advertising Yahoo Premium is hiding part of portfolio value

The banner advertising Yahoo Premium "Get deeper portfolio insights to generate optimal returns while managing risk." is so wide that the value of the portfolio (to the left of that banner) is being cut off. Please leave sufficient room for the value of the portfolio to be displayed (maybe an extra 60 to 80 pixels).

418th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In the Yahoo! Finance App, it would be great if we could sort on the columns. For example, sort by % Gain or % Loss, etc.

In the Yahoo! Finance App, it would be great if we could sort on the columns. For example, sort by % Gain or % Loss, etc.

185th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Portfolio Button Gone?

On the Yahoo Finance app latest update I can't find the portfolio view button that used to be in the bottom right hand corner of each list. It's the selection that shows all the key stats of my portfolio just like the main website. Its key for me when I'm on the road. It shows total gain loss. # of shares cost per share etc. If you took it away please bring it back.

784th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base