Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quote lookup

Yahoo should be embarrassed. With as many people who have complained about the quote lookup not working, someone should take this seriously. I typed MA into quote lookup this eening, and the symbol for MasterCard should be the FIRST to come up on the list. Instead I had to select "show all results for" and MA wasn't even in the first 100 "similar" symbols. The same thing happened when I looked for J (Jacobs Engineering Group) several weeks ago. Are you going to fix this one stock at a time? How about putting the option that's exactly what the user…

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Seemingly very limited reporting on Managed Funds

It seems there is very limited reporting on Managed Funds eg: JP Morgan Global Income Fund (USD-Hedged) [LU0815074496] or AB SICAV I EM Multi-Asset AD MDIST (SGD-H) - Cash [LU0965506933] it would be useful to have these as many people have a mix of stocks and funds in their portfolio

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be indepdent

Stop being such BLATANT left leaning liberals. You actually believe Biden's economic report card is an A-? Between that and censoring for anyone not having your liberal views OMG no wonder Yahoo and Yahoo Finance is such a joke. Be unbiased Wallace/Serwer.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix the VIAC ticker on Yahoo Finance

The share price of VIAC has not updated on Yahoo Finance since February 16 04:00PM EST. Please advise.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Correct IVR earnings data

The IVR earnings chart is showing different value than the income statement for Q3 2021

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. sdow

SDOW has incorrect data posted on May 05, 2021. Please fix ASAP.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please retrun the Yahoo Finance app

Please restore the app to the version that has the Home, News, Search, Markets, etc. on the bottom of the page or provide an option for it. New version is extremely inefficient.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. watchlist not matching

Hi guys. I have a created a watchlist of stocks where I am trying to consolidate their Forward P/E, Dividend Yield and Market Cap data in one page. While the D.Yield and M.Cap data in the watchlist are accurate, the Forward P/E is way off compared to the individual stock's "Statistics" tab. Any ideas?

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add and option

Hi,
    Recently I bought OAS220617c00165 but this option doesnot exist in your library.
    Regards,
    Y

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Users and/or bots are allowed to do mass up/down votes.

Seems yahoo should be able to flag users that abuse the up/down vote feature. See down votes to some of my recent comments in SNAP conversations. I reported this before and the behavior stopped for a while, but appears to be back.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Crypto

New feature to add crypto wallets into portfolio.
    Right now YF has a feature to add financial institutes and have portfolios automatically populated.
    Similar idea but for crypto wallets, the wallet value is publicly available, folks are having multiple wallets for the same or multiple crypto currencies.
    Now with crypto pricing available in YF, users can easily keep track of their crypto holding value.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Widget keeps disappearing in MacOS Monterey

I have the Yahoo Finance app installed on my MacBook Air (2020 M1) and added the widget to the widgets. It updates normally, but frequently the widget keeps getting removed. Sometimes I can just add it back in, other times I need to either log out and back in or uninstall and re-install the Yahoo Finance app. I see a “FinanceWidgetExtension” process running (which sometimes dies). It looks like the widget just doesn’t work properly under MacOS (12.2.1).

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Incorrect fund name for SEA ticker

The name of the ETF for the Ticker SEA is incorrect. It shows it as an Invesco ETF when it should be a US Global ETF.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. a small ticker tape on the bottom of the tv screen showing biggest winners on top and biggest losers on the bottom would make the channel

for yahoo finance tv a small ticker tape showing live market info on the bottom of the tv screen showing biggest winners on top and biggest losers on the bottom would make the channel much more interesting.

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Financials: Income Statement BOLD Font for Operating Income or Loss & Net Income

The format for Financials on the Income statement is different from the US versus the Canadian. If you check the Financials: Income Statement is using a BOLD Font for Operating Income or Loss & Net Income in CA.Financials.Yahoo but the US does not. It is much easier to read the Canadian version because of this small formatting difference. Can you please update the US side to match Canada?

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ticker data feeds are either broken or delayed by more than a day.

I am no longer able to rely on the information presented and need to check with google finance to see if the numbers are correct.

Really like your graphing feature and near realtime feed when its working.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My husband sent this article to me and our kids. It was "The Savvy Investor’s Guide to the Capital Gains Tax". Talk about confusing !! It wa

My husband sent this article to me and our kids. It was "The Savvy Investor’s Guide to the Capital Gains Tax". Talk about confusing !! It was horrible!! There are no commas; there is no identification of which tax range is connected to which income group. It is a run-on of numbers with no understanding. It was impossible to understand what they were talking about. Someone screwed up and there obviously was no review of the article before posting. Very poor information .....need to have a qualified person write this and a review of content before posting !!!!!

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ZGLDUS.SW - error in 52-week low (NOT $1,390).

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ZGLDUS.SW?p=ZGLDUS.SW

On the stock display (list of stocks page), it says this index is 27% above its yearly low of $1,390. No. Gold did not fall much below $1600 this year - maybe $1590 on March 15th. The historical page of gold data for the previous year does NOT show $1,390 for ZGLDUS.SW in the past 12 months. Please fix. You have an error in your code that looks for the 52-week low, or the data itself.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base