Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. summary of my potfolios and research

portfolio list of my stocks and research

262nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Free Cash Flow summary for all securities

In-depth Free Cash Flow analysis.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. graph

Hi

It would be super helpful to display the change in price ($ and %) on the price graph on the summary page of an equity. This becomes even more helpful when you are switching between time period views, such as 1 month, 1 year, 5 years.

Big thanks,
    Jesse

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Short Interest

Short Percentage and details of who shares were borrowed from plus due date for returning the shares.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ticker tape on all pages

My portfolio should be on every yahoo page available.I know it is on My Yahoo page, but it would be helpful if it was on every yahoo page. Maybe a small ticker tape along the top

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be really helpful if we could filter data. on The economic calander.

I am mostly interested in US economic data and having to manually scroll through all these other countries and make me miss something that is important. It would be helpful if I would set a filter by country.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 591st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back Yahoo Books

Bring back the Yahoo Books

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Additional Chart Indicators

Fibonacci retracement levels

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. tickers watch list on the left side of the screen

add the searched list of tickers on the left side of the screen so can maneuver between the tickers easy without the need to type the ticker each time you need it , some kind of current watch list but with a big chart on the right side of the screen

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. personalized ETF

A tool to allow us to create our own ETF

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Only regison specific news .

The news showing on the main page should be customized based on the region of the user, currently its all US stock news and tickers which is of no use for the people from other regions

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tenure of managment

It could help to be able to screen symbols, depending on qualitie and time managers are on board

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Forward-looking estimates of asset class returns not derived from history

Estimates of likely returns from asset classes that are forward-looking

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. COntent is the king

Provide more content to finance site than losing it competition. Yahoo was the pioneer of the online financial data. With new management you should improve with more market data and stock related content and take it back to old glory. With Google finance is gone, Yahoo can re position itself as a leader in this segment. My two cents.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Financial Wellness

Create a section for financial wellness with insights and tips.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. common sense

% gain/loss on chart, there needs to be a Medium size chart, default is to small, full screen is to big.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. alphbetical sorting

I can alphabetically sort my holdings, but when I display them on the MyYahoo page, the newest added holdings will only show at the top of the list even though they should be correctly sorted by letter. I refreshed, I tried reorder and then saved, and tried different browsers with no help. Issue must be with the MyYahoo page app?

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Multiple chart configurations

I find Yahoo charts to be the bet free charts out there. Only complaint, I wish we could save multiple chart configurations, rather than automatically go to the last one we used when we logged in from the device.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base