Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter out bot websites with false comments like "stocktip" and "pscw".

The amount of bots I see trying to push people to check out other tickers or towards phishing websites is extremely high. The bots employ multiple accounts to reply to each other with false responses and like the posts so they end up on the "top comments" section.

Not only is it annoying, it is irresponsible to let this continue.

456th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AY24D.BA error

Multiple quote data lost in AY24D.BA on June 18th

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is the basic eps information in income statement (yearly and quarterly) correct?

Hi,
    When I research a stock, ex: TSM. Under Financial Tab, Income statement, there are two rows "Basic EPS" and "Diluted EPS". Is the information incorrect for them? They seem to be wrong to me but I could be wrong. I also started with the premium trial today. I also checked the quarterly EPS data for TSLA. They do not look right to me either.
    Thanks!
    Linlin

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your link to premium sign up is down.

It redirects to the homepage.

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Too easy to mute by accident, and then it cannot unmute

On an iPad, I have accidentally muted a person when I wanted to report as spam. No way to unmute or make them left to right so you are less likely to do the big finger thing. If I have problems on an iPad, it must be impossible on a smart phone!

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. rcib.to

Market data stopped being picked up 2 days ago, shows as unchanged despite active trading.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Outdated data: Corn (C=F), Rough Rice (RR=F), Wheat (W=F), Soybeans (S=F), Cocoa (CC=F). Last update: August 21 2020

Corn (C=F), Rough Rice (RR=F), Wheat (W=F), Soybeans (S=F) Cocoa (CC=F) stop update. Last update: August 21 2020

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. fix that annoying redirection bug.

I still can access yahoo finance (https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/).

However - every time I try to check out some stock (e.g.https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/quote/GXH.NZ?p=GXH.NZ) yahoo finance now redirects me either immediately or after a short time to to https://nz.yahoo.com/?p=us.

This renders yahoo finance useless for me (and probably others).

Any chance you investigate / fix? Otherwise I will need to find another preferred finance program.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow import of CSV files outside of Yahoo Finance

Since my brokerage is not on the list of Linkable ones, I wanted to import a CSV file with all of my investments into yahoo finance, but unable to since I can only import ones that were exported from Yahoo Finance. I have no way of getting my investments into Yahoo FInance without adding each one manually.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Ameriprise to list of linkable Brokerages.

Most of my investments are managed by Ameriprise, and no way to import or link those without adding each one manually. Please make this easier.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The "change column" is INVALID.

For the first 15 minutes, the CHANGE column is invalid.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ETFs misquoted in daily PNL

ETFs such as BEXIX and MSAQX are quoted once a day after hours around 17:00 NY Time. This change is updated on given day, and on a holdings point of view is calculated in the daily PNL.

However, as there is no official new quote the following day, your system automatically duplicates the quote to the following day and it appears in both days PNL.

So for example yesterday MSAQX went up by 0.31% and I own $100,000 market value of MSAQX, I will see this as a $310 positive PNL yesterday. However, as the following workday there is no…

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. possible bug

In the Portfolio section, the NOTES field does not sort on itself, instead sorts on the ticker field. I think that's a bug..
    Anyway to fix it? today is 10/21/2020

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I Love Yahoo Finance especially "Yahoo Live Ticker" is Superb!

I love Yahoo Finance, the Live Ticker is excellent, love YF keeping informed on the latest financial news of the day.
    I do wish Yahoo Finance would stay out of politics. I have Yahoo on to watch my portfolio, but Andy Sewer spewing out anti-Trump hate everyday gets a bit much. Please move this rhetoric to your news section.

456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. india mutual fund nav not updating

India Mutual Fund NAV not updating correctly. Sometimes it took more than two days to update

1731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My portfolio total gain summary is all jacked up, just since today

not sure what happened but based on your summary, all my gains have been erased, and in one case (IVW) all my gains are now looking like losses...what's going on?

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. VNDUSD

Your data is wrong for VNDUSD history and KRWUSD.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base