Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Go back to old layout, days now unclear. Your whole layout is way too complex.

Go back to old layout, days now unclear. Your whole layout is way too complex and I have to keep logging in to see my personal checklist.

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ftse 100 shows only the top 30 stocks ..but is has 100 ..also all indexes are showing only “top 30 components”

hi
    ftse 100 shows only the top 30 stocks ..but is has 100 ..also all indexes are showing only "top 30 components" which is wrong since some have more - HSI index also does not contain all components so does the CAC 40 - the old yahoo finance had no problem the new layout has caused this bug - please fix

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. edit box fix to sort stocks

yahoo finance portfolio edit fix
    adding stocks to my currnet portfolio is annying , let's say i want to add a stock and put it in the middle of my holding .. then i need to drag it all the way down. instead please add a edit box where i can see all my holdings and just type in the stock i want to add in the place i want to add it to.
    while pressing "add symbol" just open a box of the list of stocks so i can move and reoder them easily
    please try to add this…

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Inaccurate price change info

Incorrect price change info. For example, see symbols IRT and ICF.
    Price data is correct, but change from previous day is wrong. Not by a penny or two, but by twenty cents or more and/or the direction of change shown is wrong (down when it should be up). Please fix.

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. DWDP not associated correctly!

On the DWDP Page (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DWDP?p=DWDP), the company name is INCORRECT. That ticker symbol belongs to DowDuPont.

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The new interactive chart just hangs. Can't even load a comparison... The previous version was much better. Do you test before releasing?

The new interactive chart just hangs. Can't even load a comparison... The previous version was much better. Do you test before releasing?

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. S-&-J.BK historical data is missing

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/S-%26-J.BK/history?p=S-%26-J.BK

The historical data is missing. All the data is missing except the data for the day.

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Move the “My Portfolio” tab back to the right side of the function bar. It was moved to the left side and now hides the portfolio listing un

Move the "My Portfolio" tab back to the right side of the function bar. It was moved to the left side and now hides the portfolio listing until the cursor is moved. Moving it back to the right side of the bar allows each portfolio to be viewed while the portfolio listinf are open.

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Making a site difficult to use use is not good. It is difficult to pull up existing portfolios. I don't want to establish a new portfolio.

I don't want to establish a new portfolio every day. Why would I? Bring my already established portfolios easily. With the new system, I have to go through "hoops" to get to my portfolio. BAD!

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Missing historical and statistical (N/A) information

Statistics, ebitda, major holders, & historical data is missing a lot of information

66th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Screener filters disappearing

Trying to add filters to your screener. All newly added filters disappear immediately after the screener attempts to update and find new stocks. Using Google Chrome.

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix the earnings calendar filter option

The earnings calendar filter option is messed up.

First of all the filter is auto-set to the US region. I'd like to see all earnings of the day - unfiltered. Besides this forced region filter the whole filter setup results in a big mess as soon as I try to change regions.

When I want to add multiple regions to the filter the results won't change and the "Region is" option at the top of the screen starts to act weird. E.g. if I add Switzerland, China an Germany to the filter option and click on Find Stocks I receive…

951st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Do I need to login EVERY day to my "Watched list" Can't it remain (just the list is OK)

Do I need to login EVERY day to my "Watched list" Can't it remain active (just the list is OK)

It's not atomic secrets and quite silly

Dane

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Incorrect stock prices

Hello-
    I recently reported incorrect daily stock price information for MJN where the price went from about $88 to $2 for the most recent days. That query was closed by the Yahoo! engineers. However, not only is this problem for MJN still evident but the problem is spreading to many other tickers. These include TSO on the 1 year chart and others.

Instead of simply closing out posts regarding known bugs, thereby making these posts irrelevant, why not investigate these issues in greater depth so that they can be fixed and not be recurring issues?

414th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug? Yahoo! is freezing my computer periodically

I have Yahoo! Finance up most of the day at work but my computer freezes from time to time until I x-out of the Yahoo site. I got a new computer recently and still have the same issue.

414th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wrong data being posted in the wrong place.

THAT IS HOLDING UP THE FIXES?
    Fields not being filled but data is available
    Wrong data being posted in the wrong place.
    Verizon, if you were going to let this application go to ****, why did you buy it as Yahoo was making corrections.
    Did you lay them off to "save money" and you are only going to **** the company?,

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dump the latest revisions to the chart code!

The market is up today - over 40 points and there is NO indication of this on the 1 year chart. Never had a problem with this before this week. The new code sucks!! Please reinstall whatever was working last week.

340th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Provide an option to copy a portfolio

Where you have the link "Create New Portfolio" add the link "Copy Existing Portfolio." This would be very helpful.and is not complicated to program. I may have a large portfolio "List1" that I wish to divide into two separate lists. To do that I now have to create a new portfolio and input into it the stocks I want to remove from "List1" and input into "List2" Creating "List2" one stock at a time is very time consuming. If I could copy "List1" into "List2" it would be simple to delete from each list the stocks that I want to…

951st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base