Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. portfolio

Once again you played with the Portfolio and screwed it up. Put back the totals and fire the egotistic person who change it. Do not listen to him {them), just get rid of them. ASAP
    Do not go live with the changes until you make sure they work.

397th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your link to premium sign up is down.

It redirects to the homepage.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to add new holdings to one of my portfolios. This worked just last week.

When I add the symbol it never show up in the list of stocks for that portfolio. I did this just last week with another portfolio, so it used to work. I noticed it not working on 6/9/20 and not on 6/10 it i still doing it. I have tried adding two different symbols and both failed to show up.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Determine Percentage Change Between Two Points

I would love to be able to click on the chart in two places and acquire a percentage change. I'm able to very quickly get this data in Apple stocks and it is extremely helpful.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. key statistics

For the past two or three days, the key statistics (Financial Highlights, Most Recent Quarter) reports that the last quarter was September 2019 instead of March 2020. I've looked for the key statistics for many stock symbols, hoping Yahoo would notice and fix this, and they're all still wrong. The data matches what I copied into my spreadsheet two quarters ago. Please fix this!

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. historic mutual fund prices not updated correctly

on 6/3/2020 at 11:30 pm EDT the closing price of ETNHX is displayed correctly on this screen as 42.97

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ETNHX/

However, on the Historical Data page on Jun 03, 2020 the Open High Low and Close are showing as 42.94.

When will you update this data?

983rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please Add Recommended rating as a field - range of value in custom screener

Need the value / filter of 'Recommended Rating' .. for e.g. GM is 2.1 today. So if I create a custom screener, I should be able to select a range of recommended ratings ... amongst other parameters already available. This would be a great feature. If I am bullish I would select the 'buy' side range .. if bearish .. sell side range. Can this be implemented ASAP? I hope you do .. otherwise to be honest I don't see much value in the Premium account

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Xau/Try

There is no currency XAU/TRY or GAU/TRY
    (It is about Gold prices in Turkish Lira)
    How can we add it ?

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. there are errors in yahoo finance about 2 tickers GD and CRM

There are errors in yahoo finance about 2 tickers GD and CRM. There is no information in the holders section, as well as in the statistics section, such data as shares outstanding, float etc.

Links for example:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/CRM/holders?p=CRM

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GD/key-statistics?p=GD

thanks

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Error on My Portfolios My Holdings page

It seems like there's a bug on the My portfolios page under the My holdings tab. The auto save isn't working when I add a lot. There's also a "); printed below the symbols table. Seems to be some kind of string or tag not being closed properly in the javascript. Please solve this. Thank you :)

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unable to load portfolio

When I click on My Holdings, I get an error message saying "Unable to load your portfolios. Please try reloading the page."

It doesn't work.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  43 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "awesome oscillator"

Add a moving average to the awesome oscillator. (Barchart.com has this on their interactive charts)

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Sector

When creating a portfolio custom view, please consider adding the ability to add sector as a column.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add realtime data for the European markets

Add real time data for the European marktes (especially Switzerland and Germany.
    There is almost no public platform that is able to show real time data for all market (some have (only) Germany, some have (only) Switzerland some (as Yahoo) has (only USA).
    So.. this would be a standalone feature for Yahoo.
    I would pay a (small) amount for this monthly (if there would be an option that would include at least Switzerland and Germany).

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Analysis view

Data in "Analysis" for all stocks have not been updated for a while. This always happens once in a while.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make a option to choose currency for total holdings in iOS app

Would be nice to choose currency for total holding in case of having several portfolios with different currencies. Currently it seems like it depends on iPhone country settings

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. weekly data is using Monday instead of Friday

Hello,

I am looking at ^NDX historical data WEEKLY. Instead of seeing Friday data for each week, I am seeing monday.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5ENDX/history?period1=1558727113&period2=1590349513&interval=1wk&filter=history&frequency=1wk

It shows data for May 22 but then historical is May 18, May 11, May 4th etc ....these are all Mondays data instead of Friday.

Please fix this asap.

Thanks!

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Improve your news content

Your website is full of obvious political propaganda. It would give you more credibility if all that propaganda were removed.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. posting articles that your readers have to have a subscription to read

Please stop posting articles that your readers have to have a subscription to read (e.g., Financial Times). It's very annoying. Thanks

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base