Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GSPC ticker incorrect/missing data

Incorrect historical data (volumes) for GSPC ticker for August 2021. Also missing all historical data for August 2, 2021

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back notifications of large moves

Please bring back notifications of large moves in stock from portfolio lists.

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. could we have an option to exclude content we have to pay for? I see interesting feature articles all the time but subscription only

Flag articles that require subscription with a green background or something so we don't have to deal with this.

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Navigation away from charts

I really miss the tabs to navigate away from charts:
    Summary - Company Outlook - Chart - Conversations - Statistics - Historical Data - Profile - Financials - Etc...

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your "Day Chg" and "Day Gain" (on the portfolio rollup) are almost always WRONG!

Your "Day Chg" and "Day Gain" (on the portfolio rollup) are almost always WRONG! Pretty self-explanatory. The data on these two items is almost always out of date. Make the tool almost useless and has me shopping for an online alternative. PLEASE fix this soon!

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Prices are constantly flashing

Hi Yahoo, the prices are constantly flashing on my list(s). Can you make it go back to the way it was? Thank you.

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A dark mode would be nice for the yahoo finance portfolio. A dark mode uses less electricity and is easier on my eyes.

A dark mode would be nice for the yahoo finance portfolio. A dark mode uses less electricity and is easier on my eyes.

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unable to read URL when I use Python on google colaboratory

When I use the module pandas_datareader, i can't read dataset from Yahoo Finance.

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You lost over one million dollars when you deleted my holdings!!

What happened to the portfolios? I have had the portfolio since 1/21/18,
    and all of my add-ins are now lost. Please respond! dle031238@gmail com

136th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It surprises me that companies like FedX expected that when things started to open

back up that all the folks that have been out of work for over a year and a
    half would just jimp back to their jobs. I think emotionally and phyisically
    it will take some time to adjust. We have to remember that there has to be some fear involved around getting infected because of the lack of
    following protocols by so many and be afraid to ask someone where they stood with regards to the vaccinations etc. People are being shot
    for just wearing a mask, people are physically attacking any one that is
    not doing the same as…

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Include dividends for this year in the Adj Close data and include all dates of data in downloads using yfinance using python!

Include dividends for this year in the Adj Close data and include all dates of data in downloads using yfinance using python!

136th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. when add a lot, the Price could be in setup currency, not USD

When you add a lot, the price has to be entered in USD, no matters other currency is setup to that list; if not the total gain is calculated wrong

136th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please make the Prices for current stocks (and within a portfolio) update properly

Lately (particularly) the computation for daily prices refresh improperly. Lately (last few months) the prices for stocks within a portfolio are totally off, and the daily gain/loss, totally off, and the rollup gain/loss are FREQUENTLY off. You will see a stock with a listed $5 gain in the portfolio and you open the ticker for that stock directly and you find that its actually down for the day by a large margin. What's happening? I seem to find this error is browser independent.

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FTX FTT

FTX Token (FTT) is currently ranked 26th on coinmarketcap.com but still not featured on Yahoo Finance.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ftx-token/

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Missing Dividends for PBP, BKLN, XLV, XLU, XLRE 9/20/2021

Missing dividends for PBP, BKLN, XLV, XLU, XLRE on 9/20/2021

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change Dashboard Theme to Dark?

Much like the Chart Theme Option from Light to Dark, can we just add a feature to change the entire Yahoo Finance Theme from Light to Dark as well... The White background is very harsh on the eyes. Thanks! Rob

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. inaccurate data

TMC220520C00003000 Why is this 3$ strike for TMC on 5/20/22 Not showing here ?

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. inaccurate data Davide Campari-Milano N.V.

At this link https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/CPR.MI?p=CPR.MI&.tsrc=fin-srch there there are inaccurate data reguarding Davide Campari-Milano N.V. market cap and ordinary shares. Correct information are retrievable here: https://www.camparigroup.com/en/page/investors/shareholder-centre Thank you in advance for updating the page

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop the 'flash' when a stock price is updated in Yahoo Finance Watchlists. Very annoying.

My Yahoo Finance stock watchlist now seems to 'flash' every time a stock price is updated, which is like every 10 seconds it seems; incredibly annoying. I can't even look at the list anymore because it just flashes constantly at me. This is not helpful at all.

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base