Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

800 results found

1. Stop censoring our messages that are factual

Your new censorship of messages trying to post that are not offensive and are factual does not represent free speech as granted by the united states constitution you are in violation and there fore your message board should be deleted from your website

190th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix message board

It is very slow and frustrating. It prevents linking or copying your sources but encourages you to omit from and misquote them enough until they stick and aren't held by moderators - then - on top of that - it still allows spam. It is the worst.

190th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. my stocks list disappeared on yahoo finace on right side

portfolio disappeared on teh right side of my yahoo screen
    For years when i logged in yahoo and went to yahoo finace i had the news on left side and my list of watchlist etc about 40/50 stocks list very convenient to follow now it disappeared i just have 5 stocks i have been watching at NOT my usual list ( which was on the right sid eof yahoo finace screen)

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Suggestion

In portfolios why doesn't the day's change revert to zero in the morning for Mutual Funds?

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Message Board Manipulation

I have been posting on Yahoo Finance for years and in the past few weeks most of my postings are either rejected or held for hours/days. Look at my postings on the PSFE finance message board. I post factual posts that are a result of research that I do. I often get many likes for my posts. Recently I feel my point of view is being suppressed. I never attack anyone, I follow the rules yet my posts get held. I look at other posts that are let through by other memebers and I scratch my head. It is not…

190th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Onttps://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/382977-finance/filters/hot

On your new summary page put back the "Undervalued , Near Fair Value , Overvalued" indicator for individual stocks .

190th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In old google portfolio it used to take into account dividend paid per date of stocks purchase date and show it as how much earnings from di

please provide each stock dividend earnings in total per each equity purchase date - this was very useful feature in old google portfolio tracker. it would be very useful along with stock buyback yield on each equity as it is provided in morningstar. if you could get this information from morningstar would be great. thank you for your time.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add a stock screener to screen by long term performance

Please add a stock screener to screen by long term performance. (short, midterm and long).

Please this would be very helpful to me. I am a yahoo plus user and cannot find this screener I need!

190th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. please add chart comparison with total return (including dividends) selection option

please add chart comparison with total return (including dividends) selection option

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop blocking our posts over trivial and inoffensive infractions

Yahoo's new "community guidelines" for the message boards are so ridiculously restrictive you cannot post anything meaningful, helpful, informative, or worthwhile any longer ~ just vague unsubstantiated unconfirmed generalizations. Reminds me of anti-American oppressive authoritarian police-state tactics... Or perhaps you guys got confused and accidently gave us the one meant for China. Democracy and freedom of speech were unequivocally reaffirmed in 2022 midterms ~ we're not living in a fascist dystopian police state just yet. Ease up on restrictions & violations ~ please stop blocking everything we try to post. Me and everyone else is being systematically and inexorably blocked…

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why do you randomly delete or censor posts in Yahoo Finance stock boards?

i have posted cut and paste excerpts from various websites without links included, posting FACTS, and Yahoo keeps deleting them. I even had my account blocked for trying to post one of them more than once. Why is it against policy to post facts? Why can some posters attack others, and not even get warned?

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Blocked from message board

I have been posting on the BGEIX message board, off and on, for many years. I have tried to link to basic stockcharts.com charts. Lately my posts have been blocked and now all of my prior posts have been deleted. Touche!!

I did mention in some of my latest posts about this and I suppose your editors don't want this advertised. It is OK--because the boards really have no worth at this point since you cannot link to articles elsewhere or link to charts that back up opinions. Your organization should be ashamed, but I am sure nobody cares that…

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 190th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you please add unlimited price alerts. Many people following more than 100 tickers would be benefitial.

Can you please add unlimited price alerts. Many people following more than 100 tickers would be benefitial.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello there is a company in Borsa İstanbul Stock Exchange with code INVES.IS in yahoo finance i cant find this

Hello there is a company in Borsa İstanbul Stock Exchange with code INVES.IS in yahoo finance i cant find this.

ISIN Code : TREINVS00029

190th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can't Delete Beta Portfolio

Beta portfolio (cloned from a standard portfolio) is still visible on Yahoo Finance app even after being deleted from desktop/web portfolio list.

190th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. walmartneighborhoodmarketforexebook 100% free courses by CANDLESTICKS, FIBONACCI, AND CHART PATTERN TRADING TOOLS A SYNERGISTIC STRATEGY

Asia, Wiley is globally

99 ranch market

committed to developing and market ing print and electronic products and services for our customers’ professional and personal knowledge and understanding.

what time does the stock market

world market

6, open
    how to use the fibonacci retracement tool

The Wiley Trading series features books by traders who have survived the market’s ever-changing temperament and have prospered—some by re investing systems,
    fibonacci spiral

others by getting back to basics. Whether a novice trader, professional, or somewhere in-between, these books will provide the advice and strategies needed to prosper today and well into the future…

190th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dividend Yield

Hi, when you search a stock ticker, there's a little box on the right hand side. Can you please add the dividend and the corresponding percentage dividend yield there? Thanks!

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your new message board is horrible

I have been using the Yahoo Finance message board for 20+ years and each time you change it, you make it worse. This new iteration is the worst yet.

My very limited feed now is filled with spam, I can't find my posts, it comes up with quotes from non US exchanges for no reason, etc.

New products are hard, but this is bad. On the last iteration, my posting went down by 80%. I am simply not able to navigate this new iteration.

A simple, automated spam filter (anything Crypto, political, etc.) would have solved 90% of the problems.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base