Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Going off site to read articles

Now I have to click off the site to read a full story? This is so obnoxoius. I click on an article to read it, not to click on another link inside that one to go to a new webpage and read the full story in a different layout.

39th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. historical prices

daily chart and historical prices don't show last day or yesterday. in TVIX at least.

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Hi – We’d like to investigate further, but need some more information. I am seeing all the historical data for TVIX. Could you send us a screenshot of the page that is showing the missing data?

Please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) to submit a help form or send an email to finance.support@verizonmedia.com

Thank you!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

3. i love how my portfolio jumped up $46,000 today... ur bug... u fix it

i love how my portfolio jumped up $46,000 today... ur bug... u fix it

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’d like to investigate further, but need some more details of your inquiry.

Please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) to submit a help form with specific info so we can investigate.

Thank you!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

4. The Pre-Market Change column is not edited properly (credit in red).

Something was changed recently but the editing is not right.

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

We’d like to investigate further, but need some screenshots and details of your inquiry.

Please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) to submit a help form.

Thank you!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

5. 639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Portfolio: (1) Yahoo Finance is not calculating the value of UK Securities. (2) Yahoo Finance is not able to change the Currency value.

Portfolio: (1) Yahoo Finance is not calculating the value of UK Securities. (2) Yahoo Finance is not able to change the Currency value.

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please maintain my Yahoo portfolio in alphabetical order as I add holdings. It would allow a much quicker portfolio review than currently!

You currently do not have a settings option available to put ones financial portfolio in alphabetical order. Currently as new holdings are added it take much too long to locate a specific holding to see how it is performing and whether to buy more positions. When you first created your new format all the holdings were in alphabetical order, which was so much more helpful when doing a portfolio review. After time and new holdings were added the ease for specific holding search is wasting too much of my time. Thank you!

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WACC

Hi all,
    it would be really great if you could provide that value along with other parameters (EPS, P/E, etc) as basically most of the stock valuation methods are based on WACC.
    It it not easy - you should work on countries and/or sectors and yield to maturity on gov't bonds but it is possible useful and funny. Just only many data to manage.

Thanks

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Indicator presets with detail information on how to read them

Popular Indicators grouped together as a Indicator Profile. With description of what those indicators are useful for.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. no dividend value in search screener

there is no dividend box in the search filters

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Tech link is directed to the finance page.

Every other link works except "tech". The tech link takes you to the yahoo finance page.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "My Holdings" view has 2 bugs in my account.

On my account, the "My Holdings" view is very broken in 2 different ways

1. There are no checkboxes at the left side of THAT PARTICULAR VIEW so that I could delete symbols in that view. I have to go into a different view in order to delete symbols.

3. The "My Holdings" view got stuck in "show all the lots" mode about 2 weeks ago, and I have not been able to get it out of this mode, no matter how many times I close it with the '> symbol' mark, the next time I come back to this…

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 29 30 31 33 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base