Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why does yahoo use ^GSPC instead of ^SPX?

Why does yahoo use ^GSPC instead of ^SPX?

730th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. weekly data is using Monday instead of Friday

Hello,

I am looking at ^NDX historical data WEEKLY. Instead of seeing Friday data for each week, I am seeing monday.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5ENDX/history?period1=1558727113&period2=1590349513&interval=1wk&filter=history&frequency=1wk

It shows data for May 22 but then historical is May 18, May 11, May 4th etc ....these are all Mondays data instead of Friday.

Please fix this asap.

Thanks!

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Missing historical prices for TT

The histrorical data for Trane Technologies plc (TT) are partially missing before Feb 28 2020.

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo Finance

Yahoo Finance, under the Cryptocurrency listings, needs to list "USD Coin"(USDC) stablecoin

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I love yahoo Finance live ticker, I was wondering if there is Live Audio stream available instead of Live video to save data?

Hello, I love and watch Yahoo Finance live ticker everyday on Phone, tablet and or PC. I even watch continue live commentary while I am driving. I was wondering if there is an audio stream available to save data on phone? or if is there plan in future to make audio stream available along with live video on yahoo finance live? I would love to listen to audio stream of Yahoo finance while I am driving.

Best,
    Alpesh Patel

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Target percentage vs Outlook percentage - Why is MU showing target at 24% and Outlook at 47 %. Could someone explain whats the difference

Target percentage vs Outlook percentage - Why is MU showing target at 24% and Outlook at 47 %. Could someone explain whats the difference

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Incorrect Data for Aegon (AEG)

Historical Data for Aegon (AEG) shows they paid a dividend on May 19, 2020. But like many others, Aegon did not pay this dividend because of COVID-19. Following is the first paragraph of the press release which is on their website.

In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) and DNB, Aegon's principal regulator, published statements on April 2, 2020 urging insurers to temporarily postpone all dividend distributions. Aegon N.V. confirmed on April 3, in a press release issued to convene the 2020 AGM that it would comply with these requests. As a…

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. News timestamp

When looking on news list in portfolio, I see only the date - I can't tell if the news were published before the trading session, during or after the trading ended. This is crucial to understand the trading day behavior. Can you add a timestemp ?

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Custom symbols: 'Shares' and 'Cost/share' do not multiply correctly

When adding shares under a custom symbol (for example, when the Yahoo Finance server has missing data as is the case for GB0030013345.L), the 'Shares' and 'Cost/share' fields do not multiply correctly. Instead, 'Cost/share' appears fixed to a value of 1. Please amend this – many thanks.

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Price problems in JSE

With the JSE exchange, it shows the share prices in ZAC (cents) but multiples the share price with the number of shares in your holdings and says that it is in Rands Value, when it actually is the vale of your holdings in Cents. It also asks for the purchase price is rands and not cents therefore when added in rands, it exaggerates share increase or decrease by 100x

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to download Options History

Can you provide the ability to import Options data like you are able to do with Historical Data for daily trade?

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Notes field not available in app

It would be very helpful to the Finance App if the Notes field from the Finance website were available.

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Error on Historical Data on ^SET.BK and others indices

Dear Yahoo Finance,

Please help fix historical data on ^SET.BK and other related indices (^SET50.BK, ^SET100.BK, etc.)

It has only the data on the last working day.
    Somehow the historical chart is still fine.

Thanks.

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Horizontal scroll bar needs to remain visible at the top or bottom of the page as you scroll vertically down the page of a portfolio.

When scrolling down the page of a larger portfolio, you have no way to scroll horizontally (left or right) to see other columns of data.

The Horizontal scroll bar (at the bottom) should remain visible just like the Vertical scroll bar on the right edge of the screen as you go down the page to improve navigation while viewing parts of the portfolio which may be out of view of various size screens in use by end users.

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Missing Historical Data

Historical data is missing for the following tickers: XU030.IS, ISGSY.IS and KSTUR.IS

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Inaccurate Prices DoubleLine Shiller Enhanced CAPE Class I (DSEEX)

The prices for DSEEX are not accurate for March 24, 2020. You are showing $10.11 and it should be $11.05. I have not checked all the other prices but I am curious how it could be wrong.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DSEEX/history?period1=1577836800&period2=1589500800&interval=1d&filter=history&frequency=1d

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tool addition

On your android finance app, more specifically your individual stock pages. When I go to details sections and look at your recommendation ratings section, how can I look at stocks only between certain ratings ? Like between 4 and 5 or between 1 and 2 ? Can you add a tool which will show a list of only the stocks between the desired ratings ?

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. portfolio summary

Hello, I'm a big fan of the Yahoo portfolio. One specific bug I encounter every day in Windows 10 (both Chrome and Firefox) - I click "My portfolio" and the display is fine, then after about 10 seconds it refreshes and displays the wrong values. It still displays a pound symbol but the values now appear to be USD equivalents.

730th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base