Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 799th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mutual Funds have not refreshed since early July/20

International Mutual Funds or Active Funds (specifically Canada and UK) have not refreshed since early July/2020... either July 8 or 9. Data is two months old - this submission on Sep3/20. The charts are updated and live to the market, just not the main ticker price which is used in other services.

Examples:
    • Vanguard LifeStrategy 80% Equity Fund A Acc (0P0000TKZM.L)
    • Fundsmith Equity I Acc (0P0000RU81.L)
    • Fidelity True North Sr B (0P000074SD.TO)
    • TD Canadian Bond - A (0P000071NG.TO)
    • Invesco Europlus Fund Series A (0P000071B7.TO)

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. news regarding law suits: user should be allow to stop them because first they don't make any difference and than, because are so many ...

news regarding lawsuits: user should be allow to stop them because first they don't make any difference and than, because are so many,there is a risk that investors miss the real news about others companies portfoios.These lawsuits news is enough only one

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I follow >20 of your indices (^XNG, ^XOI are two) that now have a half-hour delay and are therefore useless to users. At first the delay ap

I follow >20 of your indices (^XNG, ^XOI are two) that now have a half-hour delay and are therefore useless to users. At first the delay appeared on random days, but lately the delay is every day. Randomness at onset makes me suspect Yahoo goofiness rather than Yahoo policy. Please fix the delay!

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Net Asset Value for REITs

Please add a estimated net asset value for REIT and other listings on Yahoo! Finance. This information is critical in comparing REITs and other companies.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Currency bug for different cost/share currency and trading currency of a security

When you have the portfolio settings in GBP and enter the cost per share in GBP to enter a lot for a security trading in USD. The calculations are wrong. The app takes the trading price of the security in USD and deducts average cost in GBP then coverts the resulting gain from USD to GBP to calculate the gain which is wrong. It shows a highly inflated gain compared to actual numbers.

The correct method should be take the price of the security in USD, convert it into GBP and then deduct the average cost in GBP to calculate…

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have the ability to specify GBp for British currency

UK trading is normally undertaken in pennies (GBp)... But when displaying portfolios etc in Yahoo Finance the only option available is pounds (GBP). This is very confusing. For example stock may be bought at 1278p but it displays in some places within Yahoo Finance as 12.78
    SOLUTION - please allow us to select GBp as a currency.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. wait or exit pages

When viewing any stock lookup, the wait or exit pages, comes up frequently, probably due to it trying to update the stock prices. This is quite annoying and did not use to occur, even a couple of months ago. I am using Microsoft Edge, but it occurs on Chrome also. I made an attempt to try to lengthen any waits in Edge, with a recommended registry change but to no avail. Can the wait be lengthened or turned off on an update to stock page (I do like that it updates, but maybe not so frequently).

-Mike-

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Valuation Rating

Please create a new column for Valuation Rating such as Near Fair Value or Undervalued etc. for all stocks in personal portfolios of the customer.
    Thank you.

148th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. company profile

Hi There,

On Yahoo Finance iPhone app, The Chinese name of the company Bitauto (ticker: BITA) is not accurate. Could anyone help?

We've contacted S&P Global Market Intelligence, as Yahoo Finance help page shows they are the data provider for company profile.

How long should I wait for Yahoo Finance to update?

It's been 9 days. Also, as iPhone's own Stock app sources the data from Yahoo Finance, it actually affects a large number of users in China.

Thanks.

427th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Vultures

Please, please dump these legal vultures claiming to act for "victims" of KL and give us back our articles.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Incorrect localization (Slovenian instead of Slovakian) when accessing Yahoo pages from Slovakia

I live in Slovakia. Everytime I load a Yahoo page on amy of my devices, the texts (i.e. Accepting cookies) are in Slovenian language instead of Slovak. I’ve been experiencing this for a few month so I just wanted to let you know.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Apple split not showing in portfolio

As per subject, the Apple split is not showing correctly in the portfolios - the price is correct but number of shares remains as before the split.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo finance conversation board not updating. last update was 7 hours ago.

Yahoo finance conversation board not updating. last update was 7 hours ago. (August 31, 5 PM PDT)

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. exporting from finance portfolio was working on 5/15

exporting from finance portfolio was working on 5/15 and the same portfolios will not export on 5/24. What has changed? And clearing cache, etc. was never done in the past and I've never had this problem in many years of using Yahoo.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why would you change the charts to percentage?

For some reason, you've decided to change the scale on the stock charts to percentage. This is of course useless as now you can't see what the price was. You can't place an order based on percentage change. You need the price or the chart is pointless.

Please stop making changes that make your product unusable. If you want to add an option to view in percentage as well as an option for price that's obviously your prerogative but nobody on the face of the earth has their default chart option as a percentage. And there's a reason for that.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. DSP5.PA data incorrect

The data DSP5.PA is incorrect. Missing data or wrong data for each day last week. Please correct

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. DG.PA

DG.PA

Dividend on the 21 april 2020 is an mistake. This one h
    as been postpone 23 Jun 2020.

Check this one for official https://www.vinci.com/vinci.nsf/fr/item/finances-bourse-dividendes.htm

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fund price not updating

The index fund like 0P000071W8.TO - TD U.S. Index Fund - e, having had the price updated since July. But the historical price are still showing updates and tracking. Can this please be fixed.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base