Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. COntent is the king

Provide more content to finance site than losing it competition. Yahoo was the pioneer of the online financial data. With new management you should improve with more market data and stock related content and take it back to old glory. With Google finance is gone, Yahoo can re position itself as a leader in this segment. My two cents.

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Give the ability to UNMUTE a person

IN conversations, give UNMUTE capability.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add time and date on Yahoo finanace videos

Post date and time on Yahoo finance video. Most of the time it is unclear if video info is recent or old news.

112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unable to delete a portfolio

Responding to Product Support Admin to my previous post:
    http://email.feedback-poweredby.uservoice.com/c/eJyFUElqxDAQfI1986BWa7EOPgyE-YZpbbaIRxpkOZDfRySnOQX6UNQG1X7hDCSNaZEWJfOA5C3EFTiRQ-YYuCDAADo9CHadoX6V5MLNlee49wwoFolZy1CDNxCxl0jpjWRggY3Hsrf2Oge8DzR75v2Um5vNZ2NpV7PswOcudF6iilTdqET57Vt4Wyp5F9ZKG24mKcrkz3C1MrkwxFamGh6ldpiOVIZ8NEquc-Ut9UVHwb8cJ6U0miFmDEGJWdjFAUQWjCHPLLxLbD8a69LXRtlX3Lyd-kPuQHcbRmxQ

... as comments were closed.

The article cited to use the latest browser version, disabling add-ons, ensuring javascript is enabled etc.; these efforts have not worked.

I made another significant observation. The "delete portfolio" item in Settings is missing only in the most recent portfolio I created. The name of this portfolio is "Newest". The "delete portfolio" item is present, however, in all of my old portfolios. It's just that I had not noticed it, as I had no reason to delete the old portfolios.

The same observation…

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My Portfolio isn't displayed in Firefox

My Portfolio isn't displayed (blank pane) in Firefox (64-bit v.57.0.1).

60th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear you’re having this trouble. Do you have an ad blocker enabled? Also, has refreshing the page fixed this?

Let us know if you’re having further trouble.

Best,
    -Finance Support

8. I'd like to see more discussion around the Russell Two Thousand in your original programming.

Include the Russell Two Thousand more frequently in your original programming (Market Movers, Midday Movers, Final Round) when discussing indexes. There are a lot of people that trade the Russell.

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. network usage when market closed

Chrome's 'builtin task manager' shows about 100Kbps network usage for 'finance.yahoo.com' even when the stock market is closed (such as today = Memorial Day); that is not good for your servers nor for the client (bandwidth limits, sluggish response for other operations). Suggest you fix this bug.

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. WACC

Hi all,
    it would be really great if you could provide that value along with other parameters (EPS, P/E, etc) as basically most of the stock valuation methods are based on WACC.
    It it not easy - you should work on countries and/or sectors and yield to maturity on gov't bonds but it is possible useful and funny. Just only many data to manage.

Thanks

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add a simple feature to multiply the dividend/share by number of shares to see the annual dividend income.

Add a simple feature to multiply the dividend/share by number of shares to see the annual dividend income

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Actual Investment

In the “My Holdings” column on the left side of the home screen, I’d also love to see the actual cost of the investments I’ve made. If I can only see my overall balance, it could be quite misleading.

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ratios

I would like to to see rations, lt debt/equity, current ratio's pe ratios, roe roa, roic peg and eneterprise value compared to market value .

170th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How about adding Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) to the currency converter drop-down lists?

How about adding Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) to the currency conversion drop-down lists? This currency has been missing longer than I care to remember.

170th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. searchable message board

Searchable by word or stock symbol across entire message board.

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add institutional/hedge fund holdings

institutional/hedge fund holdings

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Cash tracking and transactions

Support CASH transactions and balances and then buy/sell transactions with trade fee for portfolios. This will allow customers to have a more accurate representation of their gains/losses.

170th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Conversations' dialog box resizing issue

After expanding a dialog box within conversations in order to better see what's been typed, the dialog box should maintain its new size, if the "BACK SPACE" key is used to delete text that's no longer desired or to edit for any other reason.

Currently, if the "BACK SPACE" key is used, the dialog box begins to resize back to its original size, as soon as the "BACK SPACE" key is applied. That is very impractical and VERY ANNOYING, when one wants to continue viewing prior text for referencing, while continuing to write.

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Good Evening, on the stream where you show the DOW, NAS, S&P etc you show currencies of EU, Great Britain, Japan

Good Evening, on the Yahoo front page you stream the current numbers for the DOW, NAS, S&P, and the currencies of Great Britain, Japan, Euro, yet you don't show the current rate for the Canadian Dollar, WHY? Canada after all is USA's either first or second largest trading partner with over a BILLION Dollars a day in trade between the two countries.
    Cheers Bob 7/16/18

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Go back to old layout, days now unclear. Your whole layout is way too complex.

Go back to old layout, days now unclear. Your whole layout is way too complex and I have to keep logging in to see my personal checklist.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base