Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It's all about the chat.

It's all about the chat. In year's past, I thought Yahoo chat was great. I used to brag about the Yahoo platform because it was so user friendly, had alot of customization, and most importantly because it had a fantastic chat feature. What made the chat so great? It was the little things. First off, you were able to see what other owners were online and with read receipts. Being able to see who was hanging out in the chat was awesome and was much more important that you think. Second, GIFs and pic uploads are absolutely crucial. We need…

180th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fantasy football error

Please fix error when selecting player info, user is kicked out of application.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Wrap text on player data

In the My Team and Matchup tabs, the iOS version doesn’t display all of the players statistics for the day.

Make it so that info text wraps down to a second line so it’s all displayed in one place and we don’t have to go into the player profile —->gamelog—>expand week just to see all the daily stats.

Example Rex Burkhead from week 12:

Current display looks like:
    13 Rush Att, 50 Rush Yds, Rush TD, 2 Targets, 2...

Make it do this:
    13 Rush Att, 50 Rush Yds, Rush TD, 2 Targets,
    2 Rec, 3 Rec Yds, Rec TD

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better projections

For the week projections, they are WAY off. I have a player on my team with 21 stolen baseball is and for the week, he is projected for 0 stolen bases. Also, I look at Aaron Judge and he is only supposed to hit 1 home run. I feel you should change it because I also have another player who was projected for 0 home runs, but hit 2 in a game and ended up with 5 that week. So you see what I mean. You need to get some better stat projectors.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Golf and NASCAR please! And I hate having notifications in my messenger without being able to delete them.

-recovering alcoholic from Belleville and Webster
    and Cahokia ice rink

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base