Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 205th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 181st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add the trading block

Add the trading block option to the App. Why have the app if the website has more information?

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give updates on defenses!

Give updates on defenses! Clowney went down Sunday, no player notes for the D? Even though they out-performed their projected 7 points by 17?!

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Would be really nice to have the aggregate balance of time remaining for active players to be listed

A timer showing the total amount of time left to be played/ remaining of active players on team; excludes bench players. This will allow quick check to compare how you are doing and what chance you have left without searching down and figuring it all out. Its a great idea. Would be awesome to have.

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Show actual game stats when I click "stats" for a player, not their fantasy points and projections.

Using the fantasy football app on my phone or iPad I like to click on a player to pull up their info. In previous years I could click "stats" and see all their in-game stats for the week. This year it changed to just showing their fantasy points and projections. I don't need to see that there; I can see that on the roster page.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Format

Can you post the playoff rundown, like you do on the web? Access is limited ad to finding out who plays who.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Click on players and see points breakdown.

Click on the player and on the player card, don't just show their points totals for each week, show how they got that point total. 2 TDs for 12 points, 76 yds for 7 points == 19 points total.

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Yahoo Fantasy Football app for iOS does not show receiving TDs for wide receivers in the stats section.

The Yahoo Fantasy Football app for iOS does not show receiving TDs for wide receivers in the stats section.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put player stats in the match up screen on fantasy football

It would be nice to see the player stats in the match up screen. Seems like a silly omission. That way I can know how I accumulated the points, especially with WRs who get points for catches and yards. I think this was a standard feature in match up screens before. Show the stats please!

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Put the players position on the matchup screen - easier to understand and make substitutes without having to click on a player

Put the player position on the matchup screen - pretty basic stuff. Saves time when looking at making substitutions and filling roster spots - actually surprised this was over looked or not included.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back swipe gestures

Please bring back the ability to swipe from the left to go to the menu and other teams. Also, swipe from the left to go back would make this app awesome.

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show bye weeks when drafting football teams in iOS app

Bye weeks for players don't show up when you draft in app like they do when you draft on a CPU

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. College Football Pick'em app or at least a mobile friendly site.

College Football Pick'em needs to have something for mobile users. An app, or at least a mobile friendly site. It's hard to believe that Yahoo is so far behind on smart phone/mobile technology. Especially, considering how popular their fantasy sports community is (including, the various Pick'em groups).

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Notifications (of all kinds)

Despite the notification settings, many people are experiencing issues related to notifications. Let's all vote for Yahoo to improve ALL notifications, including the notification of a completed trade. If you're a league that doesn't require commissioner approval, you get zero notification of completed trades. Others have mentioned adding notifications for Adds/Drops. Both of these would be great improvements!

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to search or filter for players by team

Currently on the app I can not search for a player by position and a team.

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Live offline draft

Every year, the most fun I have is on draft day during our live in person draft. I would like to have "live offline" draft as a draft option where I, as the commish, can run a draft straight into yahoo without having to purchase additional software from a 3rd party company. Technically, I would be online but the other owners in the league would select their picks but I would enter the selection.

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Need a Search for league names

I would like to be able to search for a fantasy league name...

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base