Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pick-em

Please add the pick-em feature to the app. It's part of our league competition and to always have to find a computer is a pain.

2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  52 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add pictures and video to smack talk

Be able to post pictures and upload videos talk junk to your league.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Commissioner notes need to show up on mobile apps

Commissioner notes need to show up on mobile apps

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Give full website access

Trying to look at my league from last year to see which people have not joined my fantasy football leagues. Need to be able to access previous years leagues.

Just make the APP do everything we can do on the FULL Fantasy website and everything will be grand.

Also, not able to access NASCAR ( Yahoo Fantasy Auto Racing with APP.

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Viewing current players on your roster in the free agent pool

When you go in to filter the free agent pool, an option to be able to view current players on your roster within the players in the free agent pool. You have the ability to do that on the website, but not on the iPhone app. It would be a handy little option!

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update profile pics

You would think a player's profile pic would be up to date.
    Ex: Soriano still has a Cubs cap on...and he played for the Yankees last year as well...

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Landscape Mode

Not everyone is in a 5x5 League. Landscape Mode that would display more stat categories would be highly beneficial.

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More sorting options on team screen similar to searching for players

Season total / projected / ratings etc display in line up view woukd be amazing

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Different themes and colors to make app easier to read

The current theme is very dark and isn't as easy to read as the older versions of the app for specific sports. I like the new condensed all in one app, but I find myself going to my older yahoo apps because it's easier to read

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  77 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 105 106 107 109 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base