Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 181st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it available on Brazil app store

Please make the app available to be download from Brazil itunes store. Otherwise I will have to switch to NFL official app

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Draft forum alterations

Give us a choice between Standard and PPR (maybe even 0.5 ppp) as this can affect draft strategy. If everyone drafting is approaching from different ideas of scoring, it will taint the results. Also, maybe think about adding a chat feature within the draft room window while people are still joining the draft. This will possibly help drafters to talk some smack while building a rapport with each other which should help to keep more drafters interested so they won't lose interest and then not participate in the draft.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update stats and season rankings everyday

The most current stats and 'season rankings' don't always update everyday - right now they're a few days behind

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Maximum of Teams to create from 8 to 10

I would like to give a suggestion that you guys at Yahoo add more leagues for people to create more then 8 to 10 in the near future.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Messaging notifications

Communication via the app needs serious improvement. Notifications option would help.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Better projections

For the week projections, they are WAY off. I have a player on my team with 21 stolen baseball is and for the week, he is projected for 0 stolen bases. Also, I look at Aaron Judge and he is only supposed to hit 1 home run. I feel you should change it because I also have another player who was projected for 0 home runs, but hit 2 in a game and ended up with 5 that week. So you see what I mean. You need to get some better stat projectors.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Off season trades

In keeper leagues it should be easier to make trades for keepers/draft picks.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo Baseball get rid of weekly projections - they're no help for anything. Go back to highlights and show more of them.

Show more highlights. The weekly projections is completely useless. In football you had random "experts" make "bold predictions" for the week ahead so maybe you can do that in video form if you want a weekly projection but don't delete having highlights. All week it's been nothing but the same meaningless projections and if I want to go see my players home runs then I have to look them up individually. You could do videos for pitchers too - like when they cover someone's start on TV they show when they were in trouble and montage through their strike outs/big…

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Save a roster that's built after a daily contest fills, so we can simply add it to other contests.

Save a roster that's built after a daily contest fills, so we can simply add it to other contests.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Daily Fantasy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Player change

On my iPad. After you drop a player and he's on your bench you can't put him back in your line up that same day, even though he's yours until following day. Only option is to claim player, should be another option to put him back in line up

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sit out player notification

I greatly value app notifications for baseball, as we have so many roster spots and daily roster moves. However, if a normal starter is given an off day, I receive no heads up, which would allow me to replace him with a bench player. Given that games start throughout the day, the only alternative is to check my lineup repeatedly throughout the day to see if someone is unexpectedly inactive. You tell us when their injury status changes, please tell us when their active for the day status changes.

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why can I not access my fantasy baseball team

How do I activate or add to my account my fantasy baseball team I was logged in then got logged out and now I can't get my team back

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Include the current score of the games that are "delayed" in baseball.

In baseball, when you click on a players game log, when the player is in the middle of a delayed game, it doesn't show the current score of that game. It's important to know the score because then you can know if your closer might get a save opportunity for example. Not that it will effect the score, but as a huge fan, and constantly checking my team page and player stats, I want to know if I'm going to get save opportunity. And many other types of things like that. Thanks.
    -Ethan

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Read and COMPREHEND stats before writing

You guys wrote an entire article how Brett Gardner hot 6 hrs in 9 games. We wish... Try fact checking or learning what the stats mean. If you knew anything at baseball how could you write an entire paragraph about a hitter not known for power by any means, going on a rampage and hitting 6 hrs in 9 games??! That's insane. I don't even know if Thames did that. Even if he did, he was repeatedly checked for steroids! No way you accidentally mixed up the terminology, you explained how odd the hitter with the least velocity off his…

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Daily Fantasy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sunday morning live steam

App should let us watch the live stream and make changes to my lineup without the live stream to be turned off

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Keeper Status should be visible on mobile application

The keeper status of a player is only visible on the website. That status should be visible on the mobile app as well.

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base