Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Different themes and colors to make app easier to read

The current theme is very dark and isn't as easy to read as the older versions of the app for specific sports. I like the new condensed all in one app, but I find myself going to my older yahoo apps because it's easier to read

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  77 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pick-em

Please add the pick-em feature to the app. It's part of our league competition and to always have to find a computer is a pain.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  52 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Theres a white background. I would love a night/dark/black background

Make s might/dark/black background along with white.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add fantasy golf and nascar to the app program

You should look into adding fantasy golf and nascar to the app program cause it would help out big time for the people who play those games

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  60 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add opposing pitcher name and hand to roster and waiver wire on the app. Would facilitate setting lineups effectively.

Right now the fantasy baseball app does not show opposing pitcher info on your roster or on the waiver wire. Both would be helpful in setting lineups and making transactions in leagues with daily lineup changes.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add more options for push notifications on app

Right now the only push notifications on the app are for smack talk and injuries. Would really like it if there was an option for notifications like Roster Alerts (players with no game today, players dropped, etc) as well as notifications if a player is not starting that day. Hate looking at my roster an hour into games and seeing that a team decided to not start my player that day.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  46 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dashboard - Make more customizable

Currently the dashboard only has a matchup posted. Please add the message board, schedules, popular players adds. It's a worthless tab otherwise.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  59 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Live Scores and Standings - We need StatTracker!!

Let us view live scores and live standing updates like we can on desktop

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Commish notes

It would be nice if you could read the commissioner notes and other communications through the app.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Commish Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Easier Navigation Between League Matchups

I should be able to one-click between teams and all the matches each week. Drop down menus and arrow navigation is clumsy and cumbersome.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Message board needs to support polls posted on desktop version

You can post and vote on polls on the desktop website but can't do either on the app.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Commish Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. expand commissioner tools within the Fantasy Sports app

can u please increase the amount of commissioner tools within the app?? you cannot edit rosters, lock managers etc in the app like you can on the website. and even when i use the web browser on my phone it still limits me to only the app options.

i need to be able to edit rosters and lock a manager that decided to drop his entire team midway thru the season before my league gets totally screwed. and without computer access at this time i'm kinda screwed!!

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Notifications (of all kinds)

Despite the notification settings, many people are experiencing issues related to notifications. Let's all vote for Yahoo to improve ALL notifications, including the notification of a completed trade. If you're a league that doesn't require commissioner approval, you get zero notification of completed trades. Others have mentioned adding notifications for Adds/Drops. Both of these would be great improvements!

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Let us pick what categories we want at the bottom

Let us choose what we want at the bottom. For example, I really want "League Standings" as one of my bottom categories but I now have to click More and then get to league standings. It would be nice to have the ability to put whatever we wanted as the 5 categories.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Landscape iPad mode

Let me use landscape

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change the fantasy app back to the old format! The new one is terrible!

The new update is horrendous! It hurts my eyes and looks cluttered. Why would you change it from the old one? The old one was great it looked good why change it to this garbage?

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Need to be able to see playoff bracket.

Playoff bracket not visible.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add pictures and video to smack talk

Be able to post pictures and upload videos talk junk to your league.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Games and innings remaining for players

Don't like having to visit the website on my computer to view innings pitched or games played at a position.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Have all the commissioner tool available in the app. Instead of just on full computer version.

Have all commisoner tools available in the Mobil app. Frustrating having to go a computer to use all of them.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Commish Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 108 109
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base