Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Fantasy Sports iOS apps?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fantasy Hockey Pictures

Fantasy Hockey Updated Pictures, New players on new teams and rookie pictures added as all!

708th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alerts are terrible

Your **** app has no problem blowing up my phone all day on Sunday with worthless stat updates, but when one of my starters is out for Monday night's game it neglected to ever alert me. Maybe you should focus more on your app providing worthwhile alerts rather than just spamming people's phones hoping they remember to provide extra page views for your website.

708th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sit out player notification

I greatly value app notifications for baseball, as we have so many roster spots and daily roster moves. However, if a normal starter is given an off day, I receive no heads up, which would allow me to replace him with a bench player. Given that games start throughout the day, the only alternative is to check my lineup repeatedly throughout the day to see if someone is unexpectedly inactive. You tell us when their injury status changes, please tell us when their active for the day status changes.

629th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The app should give you an alert for player performance i.e. Homerun, throwing a shutout, reaching 8ks for the game.

It would be nice to know if one of your players hits a home run or is pitching well via a push notification.

280th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. App switching on iPhone

If I leave the app and come back it goes back to the main landing page. Even after a few seconds. This is dumb. It should remain on the page I left it and not got back to the useless landing page.

708th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 708th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Player on court

It would be good to know when a player is on the court! Like a little basketball or something beside thier name similar to a status.

708th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Empty Roster Spot in App

Please allow the app to tell you you have an open spot in your roster for another player. It alerts you about transactions but will not show you that you have an empty roster spot when viewing "My Team"

629th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Number of games per week

There should be a column of games played for each week, so when you're setting your lineup for the week you n ow how many games each of your players have for that week.

200th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Message board notification

Have an in app alert for message board activity so people will check them. People in league are confusing message boards with the messenger section. Message boards have more important information such as comp standings, trading block, rules whereas messenger is for daily trash talk.

140th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 629th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Widget

Please add an iPhone widget for quick viewing.

63rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Roster alert notifications for players in your starting lineup that are not starting

iOS notifications if you have a player starting in your lineup and he is not starting for his team that day

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a complication for the apple watch app

The apple watch app is good but it would be great if it had a colplications so that i would put my score on my main watch face for constant access!!

708th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base