Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please bring back the page with all my matchups

I play in 4 Yahoo leagues, and in the previous version of the Yahoo fantasy app, I could see all my matchups on one page, just by swiping left or right. Please bring that back. I used it every Sunday.

729th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fantasy Basketball 9-Cat H2H - cats in "All Matchups" tab

When viewing all matchups, it would be nice to see all nine categories and the performances by each team. This would allow me to compare my team's stats to other teams and help me adjust my strategy moving forward.

Also, I'd like to be able to see FGM/FGA and FTM/FTA in the matchup tab when I click on my team to see stats.

729th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Special teams against team defenses?

You need to make an option or get rid of special teams touchdowns counting against team defenses. It doesn't make any sense that it does, especially if i turn off special teams return touchdowns counting as points for a team defense.

729th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Update stats and season rankings everyday

The most current stats and 'season rankings' don't always update everyday - right now they're a few days behind

729th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 181st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 729th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Scoring update

Minimum innings pitched should be 50. 7 is a joke. League 116048. 7 of the 12 teams are participating and it's affecting the overall quality and the integrity of the league. We all agree. Please change

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Include the current score of the games that are "delayed" in baseball.

In baseball, when you click on a players game log, when the player is in the middle of a delayed game, it doesn't show the current score of that game. It's important to know the score because then you can know if your closer might get a save opportunity for example. Not that it will effect the score, but as a huge fan, and constantly checking my team page and player stats, I want to know if I'm going to get save opportunity. And many other types of things like that. Thanks.
    -Ethan

729th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stats for past 2, 3, 4 and 5 weeks

I would like to see stats for the last 2, 3, 4 and 5 weeks. It's available on the site, just not in the app.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. "Players remaining" on matchup screen

On the matchup screen it would be nice to see (without scrolling down) how many players my opponent has left to play a game. It will give us a chance to do quick match to find out probability for points remaining vs the guys I have left.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When viewing the game log, it'd be beneficial to drop down arrow multiple weeks at once to review week to week stat details easily.

When viewing the game log, it'd be beneficial to drop down arrow multiple weeks at once to review week to week stat details easily.

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Need to see player stats breakdown

Why can't we see how our players have scored their points like we could last season. I want to see on the team page how many yards, TDs, etc each player got, but all I get are total points.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create a way to view opponents daily points

I love the fact that I can view my teams daily points. I hate the fact that I can't view my opponents daily breakdown. I can only see how they're doing week to date but I want to be able to see how many points they get each day

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Projected score

I really hate that the projected scores change every day now. It should stay the same like it used to so you know how you did in correspondence to the INITIAL projection. Also this set up sucks and is super hard to navigate I really dislike this app now.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Display position rank

On a player page, display not only overall scoring ranking, but position ranking. Comparing WRs scoring to QB scoring to DST scoring isn't very helpful.

181st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base