Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 89th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Monday FAAB deadline

There should be a choice as to when the faab turnover is. Making it Tues at midnight gives players paying attention less a whole extra day to review the weekend.

I get why some leagues might want that but for our league, we added faab to eliminate the injury pickups mid day Sunday turning the tide of the whole league. We don't want people to lose interest in the weekend games and just check in on Tuesday

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change the fantasy app back to the old format! The new one is terrible!

The new update is horrendous! It hurts my eyes and looks cluttered. Why would you change it from the old one? The old one was great it looked good why change it to this garbage?

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have all the commissioner tool available in the app. Instead of just on full computer version.

Have all commisoner tools available in the Mobil app. Frustrating having to go a computer to use all of them.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Commish Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make 'my team' and 'matchup' fit-to-screen

This was the case in previous versions when phones were smaller. Shouldn't be a big issue.

Ads, space gaps between lines, poor sizing for content is forcing the page size beyond a single screen look. Currently 'my team' roster starts 40% down the screen, and can only fit 3 position players.

Tighten it up!

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back fantasy soccer

It would be great if you brought back your old fantasy soccer game (salary cap, non-daily fantasy!), including all of the previous Euro leagues (EPL, La Liga, Serie a, Ligue 1, Bundesliga) and MLS that you ran. The game was by far the best and most popular.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want the black background back.

I leave my fantasy sports ap open on the matchup tab while I am working. The black background was far more discrete than this white background. How do I switch it to the black background?

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the ability to compare two players side by side in the same screen

I would love to be able to see two players stats/match ups on the same screen when I'm looking to make a trade or add/drop

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Daily stats in matchup tab

Terrible change. Teams are all mixed up and not user friendly at all. If you wanted to make a change then my suggestion would be the matchup section. I can't look at what my team and opponent did that particular day. You can only see the cumulative weekly stats. I have to go to the standings and click their team to see their stats for the current day. That would make it better not some new fancy layout with head shots of the players. App will be deleted from my mobile and I will have to save the desktop site…

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Indicators for traded draft picks

Have indicators for trading draft picks just like you have for keepers

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Trading Block.

Trading block. After all these years still not on the app!

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Opposing Pitcher

Would love to see what pitcher each better on my team is facing that night. Very important in terms of setting lineup for day.

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. We need the smack talk chat back!!!!!!!!!

What's going on here?? I can't talk smack to my friends anymore as my team cruises to the play offs??? Total BS! BRING IT BACK

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Roster alert notifications for players in your starting lineup that are not starting

iOS notifications if you have a player starting in your lineup and he is not starting for his team that day

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add fantasy message boards back to the fantasy sports app Jesus the old model was perfect

How could you ***** up the app this bad are you doing this on purpose

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Still missing games played numbers +/-

I still need to check the website using a browser in order to see my +/-, how many games I'm ahead or need to make up, or even just have left to play per position in general. It was the first addition I looked for in the update, always seemed to be a standout absentee. Unfortunately still is.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base