Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trading Block.

Trading block. After all these years still not on the app!

58th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Opposing Pitcher

Would love to see what pitcher each better on my team is facing that night. Very important in terms of setting lineup for day.

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need the smack talk chat back!!!!!!!!!

What's going on here?? I can't talk smack to my friends anymore as my team cruises to the play offs??? Total BS! BRING IT BACK

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Roster alert notifications for players in your starting lineup that are not starting

iOS notifications if you have a player starting in your lineup and he is not starting for his team that day

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add fantasy message boards back to the fantasy sports app Jesus the old model was perfect

How could you ***** up the app this bad are you doing this on purpose

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Still missing games played numbers +/-

I still need to check the website using a browser in order to see my +/-, how many games I'm ahead or need to make up, or even just have left to play per position in general. It was the first addition I looked for in the update, always seemed to be a standout absentee. Unfortunately still is.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improve Reader Accessibility

Great job on the update! Miss the old dark background but I'll get use to the new. But my suggestion is I am a legally blind user and I am glad that y'all have made it accessible for people like me. But for some reason I can't read the articles on there. But my voice over reads all other articles on other apps.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pending transaction

Can we also have a "trade accepted" or "trade denied" pop up on the my team page like the "pending transaction" pop up that has been added?

127th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. expand commissioner tools within the Fantasy Sports app

can u please increase the amount of commissioner tools within the app?? you cannot edit rosters, lock managers etc in the app like you can on the website. and even when i use the web browser on my phone it still limits me to only the app options.

i need to be able to edit rosters and lock a manager that decided to drop his entire team midway thru the season before my league gets totally screwed. and without computer access at this time i'm kinda screwed!!

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Notifications (of all kinds)

Despite the notification settings, many people are experiencing issues related to notifications. Let's all vote for Yahoo to improve ALL notifications, including the notification of a completed trade. If you're a league that doesn't require commissioner approval, you get zero notification of completed trades. Others have mentioned adding notifications for Adds/Drops. Both of these would be great improvements!

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Landscape Mode

Not everyone is in a 5x5 League. Landscape Mode that would display more stat categories would be highly beneficial.

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Commissioner notes need to show up on mobile apps

Commissioner notes need to show up on mobile apps

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make trade offers more visible in the fantasy football app

Trade offers should be more visible than just under "pending transactions". I have talked with a bunch of people in my leagues and they never even knew that an trade was proposed to them because they couldn't see it easily in the app. It could show up on the roster tab, like on the website and then it would be much easier too see for the casual user.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the trading block

Add the trading block option to the App. Why have the app if the website has more information?

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show bye weeks when drafting football teams in iOS app

Bye weeks for players don't show up when you draft in app like they do when you draft on a CPU

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base