Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. StatTracker in mobile app

I'd love the same StatTracker available for desktop browsers available in the app. That's the primary way I follow fantasy, but it's annoying to have to have a computer to do it.

On mobile, I'm forced to switch back and forth between other live MLB game trackers and Yahoo in order to "watch" my team and my opponent live. And since StatTracker is still Flash, I can't even lie ad the browser version on my iPad or iPhone.

59th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keeper Status should be visible on mobile application

The keeper status of a player is only visible on the website. That status should be visible on the mobile app as well.

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On your fantasy app you should put a "bench inactive players" button beside the "start active players".

On your fantasy app you should put a "bench inactive players" button beside the "start active players". There are fantasy players like myself who don't like to have a jumble lineup of active players mixed with inactive players. We like to just see our active players in positional slots, and inactive ones on the bench, its more organized and better to look at when following you teams stats. You have a "start all active players" button which is great, but i think you need a "bench all inactive players" button so that we don't have to go to each individual…

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Message board notification

Have an in app alert for message board activity so people will check them. People in league are confusing message boards with the messenger section. Message boards have more important information such as comp standings, trading block, rules whereas messenger is for daily trash talk.

181st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to add pics under messages

Ability to add pics on messages under Message Board

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add more options for push notifications on app

Right now the only push notifications on the app are for smack talk and injuries. Would really like it if there was an option for notifications like Roster Alerts (players with no game today, players dropped, etc) as well as notifications if a player is not starting that day. Hate looking at my roster an hour into games and seeing that a team decided to not start my player that day.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  46 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No need for wifi

This app is horrible because you must have wifi to use. The old one didn't need to have wifi you could always use your carrier plan to access the app. It is useless if you don't have wifi. That is critical on gameday and you are not in a wifi area. Please bring back the old feature.

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need to be able to view horizontally.....

Whats up with only being able to view the app vertically on my iPad? C'mon yahoo your better than that!

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add a night mode option

This white is just brutal. I get sunburn if I open the app after dark.

Seriously Yahoo, add a black them/night mode!

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Counter trade AND evaluate trade in the app, plus a notification for trade offers

Counter trade AND evaluate trade in the app, plus a notification of incoming trade offers

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Being able to vote on polls from the iOS app

Should be able to vote on poles submitted to message board from iOS app

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Home screen

Give us a central home screen when opening the app.

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Changing to a keeper league

We just finished our inaugural season and would like to change it to a keeper league. I notice that there is no option in the commissioner tools to do so. We were hoping to change this and have 3 keepers per team. Our league name is "the z-45's".
    Thanks
    Ryan

729th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pick-em

Please add the pick-em feature to the app. It's part of our league competition and to always have to find a computer is a pain.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  52 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Is there a way to increase the font or zoom? Some info is difficult to read because the font is too small for me.

Add the option to settings allowing users to increase the font size. Or, at least allow zooming. (iOS).

181st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. App colour scheme difficult to read

Would be nice to have a colour scheme option. Not liking the black background. White with black/blue font like this page would be nice.

181st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New background to white

Can you please give the option of a white background? My eyes strain terribly on this current black background!

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. fix this app

Constant freezes. Also, it would seem to me a stat that would be most important to include in the player stats you make available is FANTASY POINTS. Why can I not see how many actual fantasy points a player has scored?? maybe i'm missing something, but seems like thats not something I can actually see through the app at least, haven't tried on PC

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base