Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Leagues should be able to be made anytime during the year for any sport.

Why close registration for making or joining a league? Have all sports open. Can't updates be made even if registration is open. Id like to be able to start working on a baseball league now.

207th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Commish Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Leagues standing for Android app doesn't display the points total... Please add

The league standings page on the android app doesn't display the number of points each team has.... The Apple app has that and the old Android app did but the new version doesn't.

Please add it in... Thank you

506th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include access to College Bowl Pick'em on the Yahoo Fantasy app

Include access to College Bowl Pick'em on the Yahoo Fantasy app

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Showing games played on mobile app.

It would be really useful to show on the mobile app games played at each position. While it's so easy on the app to plug and play trying to keep up with the other competing teams, pacing is important and its difficult to do if I can't easily access how many games each of the top teams have already played at a position.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Standings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add players page NEEDS to show stats

We count stats, so show stats. This should be obvious. It was available on last year's app, but not this year.
    This new set up makes it easier for casual players and beginners, but it doesn't do anything for serious leagues.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please separate Fantasy and Daily apps.

App is way to cluttered. There should be two apps for these games.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More options on season length

Allow leagues more end date options . We play till early August . We will do our own playoff format . We decided to end baseball before fantasy football starts .

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have links to the streaming game of the day.

If yahoo is going to stream a game a day, have that link available to us on this app so we can watch it. Double bonus points for making it able to be sent to a Roku/amazon/chrome stick for our TVs

506th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the Mock Drafts faster!!

The CPU on the football mock drafts take forever...espn is Wayy faster I believe in your app each team on auto pick takes 10 seconds compared.to one at espn. Please hasten things up and maybe update your player rankings love the layout however, thx!

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please allow me to view articles in Chrome. Your embedded browser is no good for playing the media you post.

Please allow me to view articles in Chrome. Your embedded browser is no good for playing the media you post.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Invite teams

Why when I renew my league can't I see any of the teams from last year? Wish I could invite teams without having to find everyone's emails again.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Should be able to add players up until games start on monday

It is ridiculous that you can't add a player on Monday for the current week. This needs to be changed.

506th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Daily recaps on players...why is there such have a lag on day to day player info?

Every player should have a quick recap of their play for that day. Sometimes there's not any new notes for 5-6 days on a player. I honestly can't believe that this is still an issue.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Suspended players

Create a suspended players slot so as to allow you to keep a player in a keeper league and open up a roster spot. Case of dee gordon.

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. IP total in H2H fantasy baseball

In H2H leagues it's important to reach minimum innings and or AB.

This should be available in the app as it was before and then removed who knows why.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We need to count Pitchers HRs and RBIs it rarely happens yes but it does happen so why isnt it counted?

I know by asking for this people are gonna say do avg.too but that would ruin it. I think if a pitcher hits a HR or gets RBIs they should count .

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. FA PROBABLE PITCHERS FORECAST

Be able to see a forecast of probable pitchers available and who they are marched up with for upcoming five days

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More graphic incentives for fantasy football

There should be more drama in playoff matches shown in the league. After it is over there should be trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. The Champion should be declared with the biggest trophy and the team with the most points should also get recognized. Also, the last place team should be given some funny animation as well as the team with the lowest points. Just make it more visual for the players to have fun at the end.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base