Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stat corrections

Patrick Mahomes' Week 2 fumble that he lost was not calculated as a -2 to his overall score. This needs to be corrected ASAP. It is listed on all of his overall stats, however not removed from his score.

563rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When a team kneels 3 times to end the game, that should not count as points for “3 and out”

3 and outs are a great way to measure defense but I had someone lose a game when the opposing defense got points for the QB kneeling 3 times. He also did not make the playoffs due to this loophole.

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Player Total in "Live Updates" tab of the Matchup Page - Poppa's Thoughts

The app just got updated (at least I noticed it) on Sept 22nd with a great feature in the Matchup Page. They added the 'Live Updates' and 'Scores' tabs, that let you view all of the points your players have scored on a line by line basis per catch/rush.

There is some blank space on the very right side of that bar, where I think the player's point total would fit nicely.

Overall this is a great step for Yahoo's app that is really nice to see. Also, the scores tab is the only thing I liked better about ESPN's…

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base