Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 563rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Weekly transaction limit

For a fantasy baseball matchup (in h2h) that runs longer than a week why doesn't our transaction count start over again on Monday like every other week? I ran out of pickups for the week because I didn't know that I still only had 7 for a week & a half. It would be nice if there was a transaction counter on the app as well, this would have made it clear.

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I liked the football field themed layout...not the boring white...i would like to choose my owb layout skins for yahoo fantasy app

liked the football field themed layout...not the boring white...i would like to choose my owb layout skins for yahoo fantasy app

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Commish push notifications

Provide push notifications for the Commish so that he has another tool to stay on top of his/her league activities. Here are some examples of when the Commish should get notifications on his phone:

Example 1: If a trade between two teams has been accepted.
    Example 2: If a team places one of its players in the IR spot.
    Example 3: If a team has selected its keeper players.
    Example 4: If a team has joined the league.

Under settings, the Commish should be able to turn on and off what push notifications he wants to see.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Helmet Colors and Schedule Updates

I would like a menu to select a color of helmets for college and NFL teams. Also...let's update everyone on times they must put their teams together.

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A monthly ranking of owners in MLB fantasy leagues

Some of the categories in which leagues pay out the owners. Year end, mid season and AL, NL award winners. In an effort to keep the interest level high for the entire season. I have instituted a monthly award winner. Based upon best total statistics for each particular month. Which reset at the beginning of each month. If this already exists, please let me know how to access those statistics.
    Thanks and The Best of Luck to All!

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why doesn't the time on my app match the time zone i am in?

The time zone needs to match the one I live in

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Update player rankings

I know football is fixing to start up but come on yahoo..don't lose baseball managers who are already fed up with yahoo..this will send them over the edge
    UPDATE BASEBALL PLAYER RANKINGS NOW!

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Update positions for MLB

The player positions needed to be updated. Cubs recently called up prospect Willson Contreras is only listed as a catcher but plays more than that. Kris Bryant is list at 3rd and Outfield but has played some 1st as well.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix Null 400 error in the "vs" tab

Continue to get a Null 400 error when I try to look at scores in the "vs" tab. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled and no help. Continues to error. Please help I have a Samsung phone.

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add the dates of the Weeks!

If we are in Week 15 when does it start & end that week? Such as All-star Break are we only playing a 3 day week against our opponent this week? We don't know from our smart phone apps. But if the week told us it starts & end dates then we would know. Also please please fix the ERA in this app, bc it is impossible to have a ERA from a game if you only gave up 3 runs but yet the app then says his Era for the day was 21.54 I mean come on!! So please…

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. IP total in H2H fantasy baseball

In H2H leagues it's important to reach minimum innings and or AB.

This should be available in the app as it was before and then removed who knows why.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix incorrect designation of Angels pitcher Nick Tropeano. He is on DL NOT NA!!!

Fix incorrect designation of Angels pitcher Nick Tropeano. He should be on DL NOT listed as NA. I have a pending trade that may fail due to this error. Please correct it ASAP!!!

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please Add half a point for 10 yards rushing, before this season begins

Greetings,
    New Feature/scoring setting option: I think it would be very beneficial to have an option for half a point for every 10 yards rushing. All leagues have an option for half a point per reception. In leagues that use that option, a player will still get half a point if they catch a pass for zero yards. With that in mind, for leagues that give 1 point for every 20 yards rushing, I think it would be very beneficial to have an option for half a point for every 10 yards rushing. I believe that this would help balance…

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add pick'ems and survivor games.

Yahoo sports isn't just fantasy leagues. What about pickems and survivor leagues?!?

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Divisions and Conferences

Could Yahoo allow Divs & Confs within a league (inclu., separate drafts per div/conf) for those of us with 20 or more managers. Not sure what max players are currently allowed in Yahoo but more is always better!

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo Fantasy App Maintenance

How long will maintenance take on the Yahoo Fantasy app? I need to update my roster. ETA please.

Thanks
    Wil

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How do I renew a league?

I missed the reminder. Now the league doesn't show up in my teams and leagues, so I don't have GMs' email addresses, etc. Any way out? Thank you!

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change Yahoo ID within app

While the Yahoo Fantasy Football allows you to have only 8 teams under an ID, it would be very helpful to switch between the ID's in the app allowing you to address each team will there. Having to logout and log back in is a HUGE inconvenience. You do this in Yahoo Mail, why not the Fantasy app?

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base