Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. message board

You should have the ability to delete old post in the app always have to log into the desk top to do this

205th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View match-up across multiple leagues

I want to have a page to see the match-up view across multiple leagues rather than having to use the app navigation to go back and forth between leagues

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. maintain screen view when switching leagues

When switching between leagues, it would be nice if it would stay on the screen you currently are on, and just refresh the data for that league. As it is now, you have to repeat multiple steps if you want to see the same screen for a different league.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Shade Starters different shade than bench players

Starting players should be distinguishable from the bench players. I believe a light shade of green would be great for starters, no need to change the bench from black.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Performance Points

Option for adding performance points for exceptional pkays. During the game, allow league members to vote/pick exceptional playmaker.

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. a weekly average on the filter search would be nice

A weekly average on the filter search would be nice

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need average avg stats during draft for fantasy basketball

I don't understand why yahoo basketball shows total season stats during draft. Maybe some people like it but please for the love of easie4 drafting, allow option of average stats. Outside of live draft, all stats rankings are generally displayed as average stats. Why then is draft total? I even asked around and and all wanted average stats. Even yahoo player stats page is shown as average. And comes draft page both mobile and on PC, the stats are total season stats. Please change to avg stats.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a scoring breakdown for each player's statistics earned for every game the player is active for

Add a scoring breakdown for every relevant statistical category for each player on a roster during the duration of each fantasy matchup. ESPN does this.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When a player is paid for off waivers can we see how much a tram paid for him?

I paid 20 something for a player and someone out bid me for another player off waivers. Can we see how much the other players bid like on the pc in the all under league activity ?

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. fantasy hockey needs a scoring for hat tricks

Officepools.com allows you to customize how many points you want for each statistic. Eg my current hockey pool i am in we give defenseman 2 points for goals. 2 points extra for goalie shutout and 2 points for win. We also give 2 extra points for hattricks

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. View game logs and split stats

Should be able to have same access to player profiles like split stats, game logs etc.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. email league feature

Would love to be able to send players emails or messages from the app

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Display full name in transactions

In mobile app, you need to display full name, or team, in league transaction list. Without it, you can't usually determine which player is being listed.

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. lock thursday night players

Lock Players After Thursday Night GaMe. Similar To When Players Are Locked After The Sunday Games. Make It So The Thursday Night Players Have To Go Through Waivers On Tuesday Like Everyone Else.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Power Rankings

I think yahoo should have Power Rankings for each league. For example some sort of formula to calculate Power Rankings in each league. Just because you're in 1st doesn't mean you're the best team.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. separate linebackers

Separate linebackers to outside (Olb) and inside (ilb)

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shortcut to the defense the player is playing that week.

Great app!
    A shortcut to the defense that the player is playing that week you are looking at in his profile would be awesome!

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the red, yellow & green dots from last years web roster to the ap.

Add the red, yellow & green dots (that indicate the players opponents performance against that position) from last years web roster to this ap. For that matter, please also add those dots back to the main web roster, versus forcing me to click on each individual player to get that info.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base