Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Want ability to have new fant. football owners able to register using league id and pw. Need that option in addition to commish invites.

Want ability to allow new fant football team owners to register in custom league using league id and pw...in addition to commish invite. Need this functionality.

99th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Leagues standing for Android app doesn't display the points total... Please add

The league standings page on the android app doesn't display the number of points each team has.... The Apple app has that and the old Android app did but the new version doesn't.

Please add it in... Thank you

505th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. show team stats breakdown

I can no longer see in the app wherei stand vs other teams in each category.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. have 2 leagues play 4 championship

Would love to have two leagues have a Superbowl by having the regular season end in week 12 and then playoffs has a real feel scenario that mirrors the NFL. Plus I now have enough teams to make to leagues . ran thus by all of the owners and they are excited to ve this happen!!!! Please email me and make thahis happen I think all players would love this option!!!

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Link to player profiles

I understand that it is an app so it cant have all the functionality of the website but if you linked each App player card to the website player profile that would create a much better experience in the interim. Maybe by clicking on the players photo in the player card that could open up the player profile on the website so we can see last 10 game stats, year by year stats or BVP easily. These are major things missing from player cats that need to eventually be added.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Showing games played on mobile app.

It would be really useful to show on the mobile app games played at each position. While it's so easy on the app to plug and play trying to keep up with the other competing teams, pacing is important and its difficult to do if I can't easily access how many games each of the top teams have already played at a position.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Standings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. team listings on mobile devices

Is there a way to change the order in which your fantasy teams are listed? I have football teams coming up before the baseball teams, even though football is months away

561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Match up ratings

Would be nice if there was an option to see match up ratings or at least opposing pitcher. This is quite important to know and I have to open up the actual web page to see it (which is large and choppy)

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 505th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. player filter

On the player filter why not include remaining games projections. That is most useful when searching for a free agent

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. include games played in players' stats

If you include games played you can figure out if a player was injured within a period of time and still factor how effective he was when he did play. For instance last 2 weeks a player has only 9 points but he only played 1 game vs another player who has 15 points but played 7 games.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New update

Give us the option to switch back before the update, it's terrible. Haven't met anyone who likes it. Was so simple before. The updated version is terrible!!

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Pro Pick'em to the app

I like the app as far as the major fantasy sports go. I'm really disappointed that 2016 fantasy app still has not added pro pick'em and survivor pool to the app. It would be an upgrade to have pro pick'em and survivor pools added to the app.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Needs to be a way to drop out of a league

The manager in my fantasy league has everyone locked out of everything. And even though I had the best draft in our league I now have just a few terrible players everyone else was mysteriously removed from my team. Can't change my roster or add and drop players.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Landscape mode please! CBS has it. Why not you?

Landscape mode is a must in this day and age. I will not return to Yahoo fantasy until this problem is corrected. Many feel the same way.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Yahoo Fantasy Nascar!

Add Yahoo Fantasy Nascar!

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How can I change my profile pic

Having trouble changing my pic...

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please include field goals made and attempts for shots and free throws in android app, beside the percentages identical to the application

Hello, it would be awesome if you guys include the field goals and free throws made/attempts beside the percentages on android app, similarly to apple yahoo fantasy app (nba).

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable pre-ranking of players for live draft.

Can't find in the app where to rank my players for our league's live draft, which is coming soon. Can't this be done with the cell app? If not, then maybe it would be a good idea to enable users to do this for those of us whose computer bit the dust. All I've got is my cell phone right now but the site is difficult to open and navigate using the cell browser. So it's the Yahoo app or nothing. It kinda sucks drafting a $100 league without pre-ranking. If it can be done, pls someone let me know…

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base