Yahoo View

Welcome to the Yahoo View Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions, provide feedback and let us know about any bugs you’ve encountered.

Yahoo View lets you watch your favorite current TV shows for free, all in once place. You can also go beyond the episode with clips, previews, behind-the-scenes videos and fan GIFs and memes.

We appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

-The Yahoo View Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Yahoo View even better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop being so Bias of the President with your obvious hatred and Fake articles as your losing!

A little positive on the President would be a break through as many people are tired of your fake news and Bias everyday! Apparently you love misery and hatred and it shows with fire works! Why can't you be honest and not just left?

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why is it that Yahoo Movies do not work?

My idea is to give Yahoo viewers/users to make things more simple - when it comes to "Yahoo Movies." I tried to watch a movie on Yahoo Movies, but it didn't work. Then I tried another movie. Then another and another. Nothing worked!!! Yet all the advertisements on the page were working just fine! lol. Wow! What is the issue with Yahoo holding the movies back on their users? I'd like to know b/c when I turn on my computer, I open it up to Yahoo. I don't even know why I do that. I used to have it open…

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why do you push SNL? It is left wing lies! Why do you push NBC ****? I hate radical left wing NBC

SNL is awful garbage, and Jimmy Kimmel, Seth Myers, and that thing on CBS late nights are all ****! Promoting that **** is un-American, like the Democrat party!

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do I watch?

How do I watch? Nothing plays

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why has logging on to Yahoo mail become so complicated

Security is important and I don't mind tapping my phone to get into mail, but sometimes you have to enter a security code which is a pain **********. Is there a way around this fiasco?

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Lost RSS feeds, forced to use MS Office to get feeds. Why?

Please fix RSS feeds. Allow us to choose any feed that is available, not just the lame ones listed under Add Content, please.

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Old version,,,,

I don't like the new Yahoo,,,,Not able to delete several emails at once,,,I have to delete one email at a time,,,,if you thought that you were something good,,,,you definitely was wrong,,,please bring back my old Yahoo account,,,please!!!!

33rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Do not require "autoplay" to be enabled - it kills performance

The message Yahoo View puts up telling one to re-enable "autoplay" is a showstopper (if you'll forgive the pun).
    Unless one both has a very fast machine and has not visited pages (in other tabs or windows) that contain multiple videos on the same page, when such a page loads and all those videos start running, all of the applications on the machine (including the browser) slow to a crawl. This makes it mandatory to disable auto-play.

Many do not know how to disable auto-play. This means that unless they have a super fast machine, anyone who understands the relationship…

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Yahoo View needs some VARIETY!!!

The recommendations are terrible, ratings would help some, but I'm beginning to think that is because there is so little to select from that Yahoo View just doesn't have anything good to offer. Very few Comedy Movies, mostly Horror & Crime films from what I can see. A little variety would be nice. Not a good ad for Hulu, that's for sure... nothing to see on Hulu Lite!!!

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow me to erase my given name, Melinda, from this email account. I used to use this account for business, now its just personal.

I find no place to erase my given name though I want to use only my nickname on this account. I have tried to erase "Melinda" from my outgoing emails, but I find no place which will allow me to do that. This complicates many things for me. I used to use this account for business and needed it to use my given name, now its just for friends, but that is confusing when they find an email from "Melinda" not their friend, "Mimi".

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Who was the goddam ******* who thought it was a good idea to put the ******* banner in the middle of the screen when we pause a video?

who was the goddam ******* who thought it was a good idea to put the ******* banner in the middle of the screen when we pause? sometimes we do that so we can observe a scene and your **** is in the way. if you do stupid **** like this with the free stuff, why on earth would i want to give money to a bunch of dumbasses.?

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Quit being so liberal and more balanced

I don't care about people who don't work opinion and views

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sometimes when it goes to commercial, there is a round circle which just stays on the screen and doesn't allow the program to continue. It s

Sometimes when it goes to commercial, it makes a large circle of dots on the computer and just stalls. I have to go back to selection page and select again to get it started, then I have to watch commercials again. Please fix.

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add "Not Interested" to Top Picks for Me.

Every time I visit Yahoo View the same tired selection of shows I don't want to see pop up as "Top Picks"! If you aren't going to change them, EVER, give us a "Not Interested" option. How will you learn what to show if you never listen?

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Get rid of this click bait piece of nothingness.

just dump the whole concept of click bait,Yahoo has lowered themselves to the level of a fringe player cadging clicks for a few bucks.

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base