Yahoo View

Welcome to the Yahoo View Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions, provide feedback and let us know about any bugs you’ve encountered.

Yahoo View lets you watch your favorite current TV shows for free, all in once place. You can also go beyond the episode with clips, previews, behind-the-scenes videos and fan GIFs and memes.

We appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

-The Yahoo View Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Yahoo View even better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 24th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Videos will not play as of 1/22/2019

Here are errors I am getting when attempting to open a recent simpson's episode. Problem is site wide however, not specific to this specific video.

Going to videovore site (ew really), it appears to be a copy of the yahoo view site and also will not play video. A large list of errors are returned there.

6593d0ac6393ca12a550 @ view.d0ca94716140ef4cd40a.js:1
    2view.d0ca94716140ef4cd40a.js:1 Failed to execute 'postMessage' on 'DOMWindow': The target origin provided ('https://viewport.videovore.com') does not match the recipient window's origin ('https://view.yahoo.com').

mad-about-the-toy:94 Error: Missing crumb for getUnseen
    at Object.t [as getUnseen] (mad-about-the-toy:94)
    at Object.u [as init] (mad-about-the-toy:104)
    at…

40th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo view was working fine. Now it's broken on Linux 1-13-19

I was able to stream without a problem 2 days before. Then I get an error complaining about my browser not playing protected content and to try upgrading. Since the browser Firefox with the widevine cdm installed. What played before won't play now. So you either blacklisted linux again, or are deprecating browsers way too fast. Even with 60.3 esr it won't work. I did notice one thing though I did try it on windows 7 and it would give the same error until Firefox was updated. I hate using Micromanagement soft for entertainment. Get it working on linux again…

84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I've been getting 504 ERROR The request could not be satisfied for weeks now on Yahoo View - when will Yahoo/Verizon get their act together

I've been getting 504 ERROR The request could not be satisfied for weeks now on Yahoo View - when will Yahoo folks get their act together?

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cloudfront errors for Comcast customers.

504 ERROR
    The request could not be satisfied.
    CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
    If you received this error while trying to use an app or access a website, please contact the provider or website owner for assistance.
    If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by following steps in the CloudFront documentation (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html).
    Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
    Request ID: azq2tpo1fk1s2JfSd7RT2IyHt35ZmXEphayOW4WTIt2Kv-1DGT5TAg==

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi what add-on do I need to let Firefox 62.0.3 my favorite browser view your video's? Right now the video box is just blank/black, no video

most html5 video's play with no problem in firefox so I have no ideal what could be wrong? On a side note while your site looks strange in microsoft's edge browser, the video's do play, odd?

84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Videos won't play at all today.

Videos won't play at all today.

27th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 504 ERROR :(

504 ERROR
    The request could not be satisfied.
    CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
    If you received this error while trying to use an app or access a website, please contact the provider or website owner for assistance.
    If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by following steps in the CloudFront documentation (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html).
    Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
    Request ID: tTzTI0FCDD33CE2a5bRSI5V0MoxM7VjkT4BA2-uNWNwjrWLcPFgVFw==

Please fix this, guys... It's been giving me this message all day...

202nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 202nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Videos won’t play. Screen is black

Most of the time when I open a yahoo video. The video screen is just black and doesn’t play. Please fix this.

34th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Videos are completely black and will not play.

Videos are completely black and will not play. This started a few days ago. Same result in all browsers. I've redownloaded both Chrome and Flash Player.

34th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. All of that video **** and all of the other **** is screwing up yahoo! Go back to written articles!

All of the **** you have put on the home page is screwing up yahoo! Get rid of all of that **** and do some real reporting, and do written articles. As I don't care what other people think you also need to get rid of user comments as most of those ******** don't know what they are talking about!

202nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. View at Yahoo began to warn and stop streaming. Please fix the bug.

Hello. First, thanks for your service. The Issue: The streaming of video content, such as Hulu movies or TV episodes, at view.yahoo.com, the free version, was seamless, until tonight. A warning began to appear after the ads, asking to upgrade the browser or switch to another. This problem did not exist as late as last week, and it shouldn't. May you please fix the bug. System: Chrome on Vista. Thanks you. -- P.A.

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Video won’t play

I really enjoy the daily stories. When I click on the feature story for months I have not been able to play the video on my iPhone iOS 11.xx. There is only a black screen where the play icon would be

24th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 34th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. i get a black screen when i try to watch anything please help

when I try to watch anything I only get a black screen please help me fix the problem.

84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Videos are not playing on my iPad. It was working yesterday. I updated iPad, checked wi-fi, rebooted, logged in to yahoo. And they are stil

Videos are not playing on my iPad but they were last night. I updated my iPad, turned it off and on, checked the WiFi, closed all apps, logged into yahoo, verified my account and the videos are still not playing. All I get is a black box we’re the video should play. There is no spinning wheel or error message. Please help me out. I really want to watch my show. Thanks

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo.view refused to load pages

I opened YV and got the face page, later-ed the popup 'shows your interested in' opened 'Reicent Epi's' and got an "OOPS!" page.
    back to face page tried again got the R-Epi's page but a vid I clicked got the "oops!" page. went back to the face page Got An "OOPS!" page.
    came here had to make a new account (if you sell that phone # you demanded and 3rd parties waist my PAYED FOR MINUTES I'm sending Yahoo the bill maybe in the hands of some lawyers).
    got through that and YV seemed to open just fine.
    ... came…

52nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. cant load movies can you please help

cant load movies please help

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)