Yahoo View

Welcome to the Yahoo View Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions, provide feedback and let us know about any bugs you’ve encountered.

Yahoo View lets you watch your favorite current TV shows for free, all in once place. You can also go beyond the episode with clips, previews, behind-the-scenes videos and fan GIFs and memes.

We appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

-The Yahoo View Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Yahoo View even better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 3/21/19 Only Ads?

Selected a video to watch, sat through ads, video starts, less than a second later more ads, they end, back to the show for another half second.

I've watched about 10 minutes of advertisements and only seen about 5 seconds of the recap of the 3rd episode of Whiskey Cavilier. Guy hasn't gotten to the "I" of "FBI" yet.

37th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Videos will not play as of 1/22/2019

Here are errors I am getting when attempting to open a recent simpson's episode. Problem is site wide however, not specific to this specific video.

Going to videovore site (ew really), it appears to be a copy of the yahoo view site and also will not play video. A large list of errors are returned there.

6593d0ac6393ca12a550 @ view.d0ca94716140ef4cd40a.js:1
    2view.d0ca94716140ef4cd40a.js:1 Failed to execute 'postMessage' on 'DOMWindow': The target origin provided ('https://viewport.videovore.com') does not match the recipient window's origin ('https://view.yahoo.com').

mad-about-the-toy:94 Error: Missing crumb for getUnseen
    at Object.t [as getUnseen] (mad-about-the-toy:94)
    at Object.u [as init] (mad-about-the-toy:104)
    at…

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ad after ad after ad....

the Voice episode 6 is just ad after ad after ad... i sat thru close to 10 minutes of straight ads hoping it would start after, but nope. this is annoying.. and if is doing this because it should not be released yet ( since they run a week behind) it needs to note that.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cloudfront errors for Comcast customers.

504 ERROR
    The request could not be satisfied.
    CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
    If you received this error while trying to use an app or access a website, please contact the provider or website owner for assistance.
    If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by following steps in the CloudFront documentation (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html).
    Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
    Request ID: azq2tpo1fk1s2JfSd7RT2IyHt35ZmXEphayOW4WTIt2Kv-1DGT5TAg==

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 504 ERROR :(

504 ERROR
    The request could not be satisfied.
    CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
    If you received this error while trying to use an app or access a website, please contact the provider or website owner for assistance.
    If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by following steps in the CloudFront documentation (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html).
    Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
    Request ID: tTzTI0FCDD33CE2a5bRSI5V0MoxM7VjkT4BA2-uNWNwjrWLcPFgVFw==

Please fix this, guys... It's been giving me this message all day...

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I've been getting 504 ERROR The request could not be satisfied for weeks now on Yahoo View - when will Yahoo/Verizon get their act together

I've been getting 504 ERROR The request could not be satisfied for weeks now on Yahoo View - when will Yahoo folks get their act together?

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo view was working fine. Now it's broken on Linux 1-13-19

I was able to stream without a problem 2 days before. Then I get an error complaining about my browser not playing protected content and to try upgrading. Since the browser Firefox with the widevine cdm installed. What played before won't play now. So you either blacklisted linux again, or are deprecating browsers way too fast. Even with 60.3 esr it won't work. I did notice one thing though I did try it on windows 7 and it would give the same error until Firefox was updated. I hate using Micromanagement soft for entertainment. Get it working on linux again…

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please fix view.yahoo.com just ads

Not working. Just plays ads for over 1 week.

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. yahoo view insanity

The first time, it was a long time of ads and then froze on the main screen. Then I went in again and kept count. I bailed at THIRTY FOUR ADS TAKING FOURTEEN MINUTES AND STILL....GOING. This is not new. Many other times in the last while, it is only 15 or 20 ads and that is too much.No option to choose when you go in either. This time it was The Voice S16 e5 and 6, but it has been others. Pls FIX.

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. it won't stop showing commercials! the program never starts!

Trying to watch an episode of Late Night With Seth Meyers; it just keeps showing me commercials. Ten minutes of commercials, every once in a while it seems like the program is going to start...and it shows more commercials.

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Videos won't play at all today.

Videos won't play at all today.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why are all the videos at Yahoo View muted by default?

Every time I start watching a video at Yahoo View, it gets muted by default so I turn it back on. Why did the sound get turned off by itself?

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi what add-on do I need to let Firefox 62.0.3 my favorite browser view your video's? Right now the video box is just blank/black, no video

most html5 video's play with no problem in firefox so I have no ideal what could be wrong? On a side note while your site looks strange in microsoft's edge browser, the video's do play, odd?

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Videos won’t play. Screen is black

Most of the time when I open a yahoo video. The video screen is just black and doesn’t play. Please fix this.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For the past couple of weeks, Yahoo Mail has been linking emails from different people into the same thread. Why?! Very inconvenient!

For the past couple of weeks, Yahoo Mail has been linking emails from different people into the same thread. Why?! Very inconvenient! In the past, all emails from the same sender were in a thread by themselves. Please fix it.

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Videos are completely black and will not play.

Videos are completely black and will not play. This started a few days ago. Same result in all browsers. I've redownloaded both Chrome and Flash Player.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base