Yahoo View

Welcome to the Yahoo View Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions, provide feedback and let us know about any bugs you’ve encountered.

Yahoo View lets you watch your favorite current TV shows for free, all in once place. You can also go beyond the episode with clips, previews, behind-the-scenes videos and fan GIFs and memes.

We appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

-The Yahoo View Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Yahoo View even better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I cant get any videos to play on any of my devices. Whats up?

I cant get any videos to play on any of my devices. Whats up?

27th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can never, NEVER see/open anything in Yahoo VIEW

Yahoo VIEW, simple does not open, VIEW for me. I have cleared my MS Edge which I use as my primary so my cache is empty. I have no clue. Please respond.

84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Give the ability to allow which news service we want! I resent having to read cnn, msnbc or other fake news stations!

News svc: Pls allow other news sources instead of cnn, please! How about a variety?

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Educate your researchers and writers before posting story. You are a half assed news documentary format who write their biased views.

Disgusting anti American views that are not researched nor writen correctly. Get the 3rd graders off your payroll.

84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. english dub

English dub when possible. Can not read and look at the animation at the same time. Actually the sound tracks should be in as many languages as possible so no matter what language you speak if the dub is available in your language you could opted for it.

202nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo View movies suck

Your movies are awful, what are they D- movies, where Marvel movies are A+ and yours are, like I wrote, D-

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It never ceases to amaze me how many ways you can hide the fact you are not reporting the news

This is a very bias media outlet! Here is a novel Idea, just report the news and allow people to make up there own minds! It worked for almost 200 years until the internet came along now everyone has to tell us whats best for us. Why not report the fact our government officials don't work for us anymore. They all steal from us! They give away what is not theirs to give away. Our nation was founded because of the unbearable tax burden the British put on the working class! sound familiar? It should that's what is happening here…

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring Back full episodes of The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange please

I used to watch The HFA of Annoying Orange on Yahoo Video until one day, it said the episodes were currently unavailable. Please bring them back please.

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If you deleate another word of any post of mine that isn't a curse word I can and will fix yur little red wagon!

The word **** is not an offensive word and if you consider it so THEN GROW UP AND BE AN ADULT! If it offends someone then they should get a real life as they have none!

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Automatic mute

I think it would be nice for volume control to be remembered by account. Whatever you last leave the volume at is what it stays on the next time you login. I'm getting a little annoyed when the videos start muted with an ad that you can't turn the volume up without clicking the ad itself. I could just let the ad run its course then turn on the volume but that seems like something sponsors wouldn't like. Playing their ad automatically with no sound to me sounds like a bad advertising investment.

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. fix your site it locks up all the time. and its only your site so fix it or I go to google you have till 10/20/2018

fix your site it locks up all the time. and its only your site so fix it or I go to google you have till 10/20/2018

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I need to know how to unblock a person that I accidently blocked as span

how can I unblock a person that I have blocked as spam?

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We can't watch free TV, we have to pay Hulu

get rid of Hulu so we can actually watch these shows without paying

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why is it that Yahoo Movies do not work?

My idea is to give Yahoo viewers/users to make things more simple - when it comes to "Yahoo Movies." I tried to watch a movie on Yahoo Movies, but it didn't work. Then I tried another movie. Then another and another. Nothing worked!!! Yet all the advertisements on the page were working just fine! lol. Wow! What is the issue with Yahoo holding the movies back on their users? I'd like to know b/c when I turn on my computer, I open it up to Yahoo. I don't even know why I do that. I used to have it open…

65th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When I click your news it says this video news not available in your country. ! Then why you showing the news to international customers! ?

When I click your news it says this video news not available in your country. ! Then why you showing the news to international customers! ? Feeling bad :(
    Stop your email news then. And stop showing blocked contents to other countries. Thank you!

202nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo View needs some VARIETY!!!

The recommendations are terrible, ratings would help some, but I'm beginning to think that is because there is so little to select from that Yahoo View just doesn't have anything good to offer. Very few Comedy Movies, mostly Horror & Crime films from what I can see. A little variety would be nice. Not a good ad for Hulu, that's for sure... nothing to see on Hulu Lite!!!

52nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base