Yahoo View

Welcome to the Yahoo View Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions, provide feedback and let us know about any bugs you’ve encountered.

Yahoo View lets you watch your favorite current TV shows for free, all in once place. You can also go beyond the episode with clips, previews, behind-the-scenes videos and fan GIFs and memes.

We appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

-The Yahoo View Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Yahoo View even better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Problem watching commercials

My computer always hangs during commercials. I am NOT running any anti ad software. If I wait long enough the program will continue. My ISP says the issue is with your site. What do I do?

93rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP ******* LOCKING MY EMAIL

STOP ******* LOCKING MY EMAIL... WHY ARE YOU DEMANDING SECONDARY VERIFICATION THAT FAILS. I'VE HAD THIS ACCOUNT FOR 15 ******* YEARS, AND SUDDENLY I CANT GET IN,I KNOW MY PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THIS IS THE ONLY AVENUE I CAN FIND TO CONTACT. WHAT A ******* JOKE YAHOO HAS BECOME.

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make closed captios work again

Closed caption selection button is gone

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DAILY I indicate I want the adverts on my screen removed. They reappear in 3mts-no exaggeration.

Pls ensure that when users do not want to see yr adverts their wish is respected. It is frustrating as I take the trouble to tell you that I find it distracting but so far that feedback is ignored. This has been going on for months.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please restore the Recent Episodes group category to the Yahoo View homepage.

I don't want to individually check each genre for new episodes.
    That system requires too much time, causes missed episodes & forgotten shows. The new layout makes me want to stop using Yahoo View entirely.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please please please bring back the "recent episodes" menu!!!!!

I miss the recent episodes menu! Without it, I have to search for each of my shows to find out if there is a new episode.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How can I change Yahoo from English to Spanish

The person using this computer doesn't speak English and need this page in Spanish

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. There was some show about fixing houses loaded in the new episodes list now I cannot find it. Guess YAhoo doesn't want us to watch it'

give us back the 'All Episodes' or 'New Episodes' list, PLEASE!!!
    what kind of company actually Diminishes the consumers ability to see what they are offering? honestly, DO you (HULU - Yahoo.veiw) Want to be watched? or is this just some kind of COMCAST tax dodge?
    because you seem to be Hiding your inventory from your consumers''
    IF you (HULU- Yahoo.veiw) do not want us to watch then; Fine, Keep making it difficult to find shows to catch our interest and your advertisers can just pay you less and less for less and less views..

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. "NEW" is mislabeled

Thank you for adding My Shows. However, the "NEW" label as well as the Start, Resume and Watch Next labels underneath do not coordinate with the viewing history (i.e. all of the new episodes have been watched but the NEW label continues to show). Please fix.

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Members of Congress are Americas problem!! Members of Congress have stolen more than 2.7 Trillion dollars from Social Security contribution

Members of Congress have stolen more than 2.7 Trillion dollars from Social Security contributions and used those Trillions of dollars for themselves! Then Members of Congress imply that the payments to SENIORS have drained and nearly depleted Social Security. Lies and deceit and lies by MEMBERS of Congress. Members of Congress must pay back the money they have STOLEN from Social Security and the LEGAL CITIZENS of America or go to PRISON!

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why don't you let us know when new episodes will be available?

Why don't you let us know when new episodes will be available? You let us know when they expire. Let us know when new ones will appear.

Also, new episodes frequently don't show up on "New episodes".

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. WHERE DID MY PORTFOLIO GO???

MY PORTFOLIO IS GONE - HOW COME?

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I can see videos, until I log in, then it says there is a problem.

I can see videos, until I log in, then it says there is a problem. It says go to the yahoo view homepage, which gives the same error. I logged off and back on, same problem.

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Video doesn't return after WGU Missouri ads.

Video doesn't return after WGU Missouri ads.

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't view video on Yahoo ?!?! Make Yahoo View "even better" ?!?!

I am from Venus and I think we should have the right to see video about what's happening in our solar system.

Especially with all **** breaking loose around your neck of the woods with these beings with funny looking hairstyles trying to enslave some of you guys.

Maybe that is why you don't want the rest of your tiny planet to see what is going on?

Of course Venus is out of your reach but please... make an exception and let Venusians see your videos and learn how your leaders ruin your planet... please?

Thanks,

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to bookmark episodes, favorite a series and having a video queue would be great.

It is great that this service is available in the first place since Hulu dropped its free service, but it feels very awkward not having a video queue or a way to favorite a series. Not having that tool makes a bit harder to follow a series. At the very least there is a video history, so you don't lose track, but it still isn't enough. You still have to look up the series again and then click on the next episode. All history currently allows you to do is immediately start re-watching either where you left off or start…

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you please upload the show "Shots Fired" from yesterday 5/17/17. It is 1:04 PM CST and the shows are usually uploaded by early morning.

Can you please upload the show "Shots Fired" from yesterday 5/17/17. It is 1:04 PM CST and the shows are usually uploaded by early morning. Thank you.

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. All the shows I watch are uploaded except for The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. If you could get that uploaded I would greatly appreciate

All the shows I watch are uploaded now except for The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. If you could get that uploaded I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base