Yahoo View

Welcome to the Yahoo View Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions, provide feedback and let us know about any bugs you’ve encountered.

Yahoo View lets you watch your favorite current TV shows for free, all in once place. You can also go beyond the episode with clips, previews, behind-the-scenes videos and fan GIFs and memes.

We appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

-The Yahoo View Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Yahoo View even better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 222nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why are all the videos at Yahoo View muted by default?

Every time I start watching a video at Yahoo View, it gets muted by default so I turn it back on. Why did the sound get turned off by itself?

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi what add-on do I need to let Firefox 62.0.3 my favorite browser view your video's? Right now the video box is just blank/black, no video

most html5 video's play with no problem in firefox so I have no ideal what could be wrong? On a side note while your site looks strange in microsoft's edge browser, the video's do play, odd?

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Give the ability to allow which news service we want! I resent having to read cnn, msnbc or other fake news stations!

News svc: Pls allow other news sources instead of cnn, please! How about a variety?

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Educate your researchers and writers before posting story. You are a half assed news documentary format who write their biased views.

Disgusting anti American views that are not researched nor writen correctly. Get the 3rd graders off your payroll.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Videos won’t play. Screen is black

Most of the time when I open a yahoo video. The video screen is just black and doesn’t play. Please fix this.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. For the past couple of weeks, Yahoo Mail has been linking emails from different people into the same thread. Why?! Very inconvenient!

For the past couple of weeks, Yahoo Mail has been linking emails from different people into the same thread. Why?! Very inconvenient! In the past, all emails from the same sender were in a thread by themselves. Please fix it.

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A search bar would be nice

Putting in a search bar would make browsing content much easier

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. english dub

English dub when possible. Can not read and look at the animation at the same time. Actually the sound tracks should be in as many languages as possible so no matter what language you speak if the dub is available in your language you could opted for it.

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. disability.

In 20 october 2018 I sent this message to nikki kagan. I continue trying to promote disabled people population interests. What do you think? How these interests can be promoted?
    assaf benyamini.
    *1)my email addresses: 029547403@walla.co.il or: a815962@gmail.com or: hgf32urkw@gmail.com or: assaf197254@yahoo.co.il or: ***.benyamini@yandex.com or: assaf46@outlook.com
    2)my postal address: 115/4 costa rica street, qiriat menahem neighborhood, Jerusalem, ISRAEL, zip: 9662592.
    3)my phone numbers: at home-972-2-6427757. cellular-972-52-4575172. fax-972-77-2700076.
    4)I am treated in avivit hostel, phone numbers: 972-2-6432551. or: 972-2-6428351.
    5)my social-worker’s email address: talotan39@gmail.com
    6)my first language is Hebrew(עברית).
    I am sorry-I didn't understand you correctly-now I know this is…

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo View movies suck

Your movies are awful, what are they D- movies, where Marvel movies are A+ and yours are, like I wrote, D-

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It never ceases to amaze me how many ways you can hide the fact you are not reporting the news

This is a very bias media outlet! Here is a novel Idea, just report the news and allow people to make up there own minds! It worked for almost 200 years until the internet came along now everyone has to tell us whats best for us. Why not report the fact our government officials don't work for us anymore. They all steal from us! They give away what is not theirs to give away. Our nation was founded because of the unbearable tax burden the British put on the working class! sound familiar? It should that's what is happening here…

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring Back full episodes of The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange please

I used to watch The HFA of Annoying Orange on Yahoo Video until one day, it said the episodes were currently unavailable. Please bring them back please.

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Worst Video "playback" ever!

While trying to watch some videos I keep getting error messages stating "Please allow commercials to show by disabling your AdBlock" setting. I have done so and videos STILL will not play, or continue playing with all those "inserted commercial breaks" in the videos. STOP trying to FORCE people to watch USELESS and unrelated **** if you want people to continue watching on this site!
    This NEVER has worked properly since its introduction of "commercials" in these videos. Bad Idea!

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. fix your site it locks up all the time. and its only your site so fix it or I go to google you have till 10/20/2018

fix your site it locks up all the time. and its only your site so fix it or I go to google you have till 10/20/2018

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How do I block the 99% of Yahoo's "Anti GOP"/"Anti Trump"/Anti-Conservative negative stories from my Yahoo homepage?

I get sick and tired of reading the 99% anti GOP/anti Trump/anti Whitehouse stories every time I log on to Yahoo simply to get my email...Yahoo cannot hide their left-wing Political agenda and it's ****! Can I "block" anti Trump stories from my Yahoo homepage?

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Subtitles, how to turn off?

How do I turn off subtitles?