Yahoo View

Welcome to the Yahoo View Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions, provide feedback and let us know about any bugs you’ve encountered.

Yahoo View lets you watch your favorite current TV shows for free, all in once place. You can also go beyond the episode with clips, previews, behind-the-scenes videos and fan GIFs and memes.

We appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

-The Yahoo View Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Yahoo View even better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 34th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make your videos viewable.

I am constantly being told that I do not live in the United States. Usually our news stories that have nothing but video available. Often with MS NBC or Hulu as their source. I have not lived outside the US since 1975 when I was in Germany in the army. It always says I’m using some sort of proxy And all I can tell you is I’m just using an iPad with the Yahoo homepage. Tell me I’m not the only one having this problem and you have a fix for it.

65th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have all of the fairy tail episodes dub

After the episode "a fairy tail wizard" there no more episodes dubbed, i want to know what the character is saying and when its sub i cant so i think its better to have all the fairy tail episodes dubbed

84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i get a black screen when i try to watch anything please help

when I try to watch anything I only get a black screen please help me fix the problem.

84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I glanced at your 'news' page and it caught me 'flat footed'. You 'almost' said something nice about Trump!

I glanced at your opening news page today and it said; "Expect the unexpected". I have to admit that you caught me 'flat footed'. You 'almost' recognized the very positive impact that President Trump has had on the stock market! It is - 'possible' - that you might be getting one 'eye ball' peaking out the sand hole you've stuck you head in?

65th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Try posting some positive Trump stories. Cut out some of the gay stories. Try posting TRUE stories.

Tired of 99% of stories Bashing Trump. Tired of 55% of stories being about gays or Hollywood. Really tired of so much false news being reported.

40th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 65th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Videos are not playing on my iPad. It was working yesterday. I updated iPad, checked wi-fi, rebooted, logged in to yahoo. And they are stil

Videos are not playing on my iPad but they were last night. I updated my iPad, turned it off and on, checked the WiFi, closed all apps, logged into yahoo, verified my account and the videos are still not playing. All I get is a black box we’re the video should play. There is no spinning wheel or error message. Please help me out. I really want to watch my show. Thanks

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make episodes from naruto shippuden dubbed instead of subbed

I want to understand what the characters are saying. There was dubbed and subbed in naruto shippuden but then as u see the episodes it stops and now it’s mostly subs. Some people might not be able to even read well because of the sub. It’s better to make more episodes and even other shows mostly and all dubbed.

84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. English audio to Sekirei

An English auidio version of Sekirei

65th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop Trump Bashing!

STOP TRUMP BASHING!

19th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo.view refused to load pages

I opened YV and got the face page, later-ed the popup 'shows your interested in' opened 'Reicent Epi's' and got an "OOPS!" page.
    back to face page tried again got the R-Epi's page but a vid I clicked got the "oops!" page. went back to the face page Got An "OOPS!" page.
    came here had to make a new account (if you sell that phone # you demanded and 3rd parties waist my PAYED FOR MINUTES I'm sending Yahoo the bill maybe in the hands of some lawyers).
    got through that and YV seemed to open just fine.
    ... came…

52nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 33rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. cant load movies can you please help

cant load movies please help

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. roku

you guys need to definitely add Yahoo View to the channels available from Roku witch I mean definitely add yahoo view to the Roku channel store as its own channel.

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can't see videos on Yahoo page from Yahoo View

How about explaining why I can't see videos

40th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You guys definitely need to come out with Yahoo! View channel for my roku player and all other streaming devices even windows 10

You guys definitely need to come out with Yahoo! View channel for my roku player and all other streaming devices even windows 10

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop linking me to videos that cannot be viewed outside the US. Why should I be blocked from viewing MSNBC video because Hulu is US-only?

Stop linking me to videos that cannot be viewed outside the US. Why should I be blocked from viewing MSNBC video because Hulu is US-only?

202nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Player messed up again

Yahoo adds more Tumblr garbage that most users DON'T WANT. And again the player doesn't work.

You already have a site for Tumblr. Why not ones for videos. That actually play.

120th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Separate Subtitled and Dubbed content

Currently on a page the subtitled and dubbed content are mixed together. They should be separated on the page or have it as a language option in the video settings.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base