Yahoo Newsroom Android App

Welcome to the Yahoo Newsroom Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions, provide feedback and let us know about any bugs you’ve encountered.

Yahoo Newsroom let’s you keep up with the latest news while becoming a part of the conversation. Yahoo Newsroom gives you the ability to react to the stories that shape our lives. Follow only the things you’re interested in and be a part of the story as it unfolds. For a list of libraries used in Yahoo Newsroom, click here.

We appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Newsroom?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Hate new comment format.

You changed me from the old comment format to a new one that doesn't show history or replies to comments. I hate the new format. The new one is awful. I use a Samsung smart phone. The new format is so bad I'm thinking of quitting Yahoo after 13 years of using it.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't see reply anymore.

With new format post don't show up in history until later with no replies. If you go to notifications it says someone replied to your post, you click and it brings up all several hundred or more post and you have to scroll through all the post to find your post then you can read the replies. Who's stupid idea was this. Are you wanted less customers on Yahoo or something because 90% of b the people here are here for the comment section. SMH.

48th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 26th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Scroll problems

Pretty annoying when you are trying to scroll through an article and accidentally swipe right or left to the next article. Make it stop!

59th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Report news and not the same garbage as MSN, CNN, MSNBC, AND ALL THE REST

Yahoo is reporting the same old tired garbage as everyone else. Why not just try and report actual un biased news? I spent a few minutes reading some stories and the comments and they were just bland.

68th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 59th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop the videos

I turned off video autoplay and they still play. Go back to articles. Your app is just a data hog now.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Less Democratic Liberal News Feeds. I Want "Honest News" Not "Fake News" Or I Will Shut Off Permanently

I Do Not And Will Not Read Democratic Liberal Hatred Fake News Reports. You Need Real News Journalist That Only Report The News WithA Non Political View. Other Wise I Will Not Be Reading Anymore Yahoo News Reports.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Reuters

Please provide more news stories from Reuters with complete text. Reuters is among the least biased news services in the US.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 56th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. For the love of God provide an edit feature it is absolutely rediculous that you dont have basic features like this.

For the love of God provide an edit feature it is absolutely rediculous that you dont have basic features like this.

33rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Include Actual news. Not just fluff.

Breaking real news would be nice. Currently it is breaking that school resource officer did not enter Parkland school. Can't find it in Newsroom.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why am I now anonymous

Why does news room now show my name as anonymous instead of the Nick name I have used for years. And apparently there is no way to change it.

68th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How do I find the threads to which I have posted.

I try finding articles to which I posted minutes, days, or weeks ago. No longer how sort or long ago I posted, I can't find them. I try typing in key words but don't get lists of articles. I thought Yahoo got its start as a search engine company.
    Make it easy to find and follow threads in your "Yahoo Newsroom" app on mobile devices.

48th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quit posting one sided story's. This app, Yahoo, and your writers suck a**. You can't get info correct, and would it bother you to hire a

Quit posting one sided story's. This app, Yahoo, and your writers suck a**. You can't get info correct, and would it bother you to hire a proof readers?

38th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stop auto scroll to next story

Give a simple option to stop the stupid auto scroll to the next story when you have your sideshow playing at the top of stories.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base