Yahoo Newsroom Android App

Welcome to the Yahoo Newsroom Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions, provide feedback and let us know about any bugs you’ve encountered.

Yahoo Newsroom let’s you keep up with the latest news while becoming a part of the conversation. Yahoo Newsroom gives you the ability to react to the stories that shape our lives. Follow only the things you’re interested in and be a part of the story as it unfolds. For a list of libraries used in Yahoo Newsroom, click here.

We appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Newsroom?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Stop sensoring my comments, not hateful just the truth something there is no of here ...first amendment

Stop sensoring everything I say .....Trump 2020 .. first amendment. Facebook brothers liberal biased

53rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why are my comments not getting poster

Why are you prejudice against conservatives...free speech is a joke at yahoo

53rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No notification for sports! Stop spoiling!!!

Please take away sports result notifications. You just spoiled the world cup final for me as we're watching a recording (couldn't quite start on time). This happens all the time. I purposely avoid social media if I'm watching later and hide scores in apps but then get force-spoiled yet again when I see a yahoo notification with no warning. You guys, please stop spoiling sporting events for me!

61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can't see reply anymore.

With new format post don't show up in history until later with no replies. If you go to notifications it says someone replied to your post, you click and it brings up all several hundred or more post and you have to scroll through all the post to find your post then you can read the replies. Who's stupid idea was this. Are you wanted less customers on Yahoo or something because 90% of b the people here are here for the comment section. SMH.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hate new comment format.

You changed me from the old comment format to a new one that doesn't show history or replies to comments. I hate the new format. The new one is awful. I use a Samsung smart phone. The new format is so bad I'm thinking of quitting Yahoo after 13 years of using it.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Scroll problems

Pretty annoying when you are trying to scroll through an article and accidentally swipe right or left to the next article. Make it stop!

53rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 53rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop the videos

I turned off video autoplay and they still play. Go back to articles. Your app is just a data hog now.

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. You can improve this app by allowing us to see our comment strings, read other comments and, in general, work. This app is ****. No tickee,

This app does not work as advertised. ****, it doesn't work at all. Can't follow comment strings because you can't see them. Can't see replies or anything else. It is messed up like a football bat. Junk. Yahoo sux!

61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why am I now anonymous

Why does news room now show my name as anonymous instead of the Nick name I have used for years. And apparently there is no way to change it.

61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Less Democratic Liberal News Feeds. I Want "Honest News" Not "Fake News" Or I Will Shut Off Permanently

I Do Not And Will Not Read Democratic Liberal Hatred Fake News Reports. You Need Real News Journalist That Only Report The News WithA Non Political View. Other Wise I Will Not Be Reading Anymore Yahoo News Reports.

19th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base