Yahoo Newsroom Android App

Welcome to the Yahoo Newsroom Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions, provide feedback and let us know about any bugs you’ve encountered.

Yahoo Newsroom let’s you keep up with the latest news while becoming a part of the conversation. Yahoo Newsroom gives you the ability to react to the stories that shape our lives. Follow only the things you’re interested in and be a part of the story as it unfolds. For a list of libraries used in Yahoo Newsroom, click here.

We appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Newsroom?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include Actual news. Not just fluff.

Breaking real news would be nice. Currently it is breaking that school resource officer did not enter Parkland school. Can't find it in Newsroom.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reuters

Please provide more news stories from Reuters with complete text. Reuters is among the least biased news services in the US.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. For the love of God provide an edit feature it is absolutely rediculous that you dont have basic features like this.

For the love of God provide an edit feature it is absolutely rediculous that you dont have basic features like this.

34th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How do I find the threads to which I have posted.

I try finding articles to which I posted minutes, days, or weeks ago. No longer how sort or long ago I posted, I can't find them. I try typing in key words but don't get lists of articles. I thought Yahoo got its start as a search engine company.
    Make it easy to find and follow threads in your "Yahoo Newsroom" app on mobile devices.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 58th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Quit posting one sided story's. This app, Yahoo, and your writers suck a**. You can't get info correct, and would it bother you to hire a

Quit posting one sided story's. This app, Yahoo, and your writers suck a**. You can't get info correct, and would it bother you to hire a proof readers?

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. stop auto scroll to next story

Give a simple option to stop the stupid auto scroll to the next story when you have your sideshow playing at the top of stories.

24th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. After The Last Updated Nothing Works.

After The Last Updated Nothing Works.

53rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop trying to stop debate.

Stop doing everything you can to stop debates. For the last Five years every upgrade has curtailed debate that much more. This last app all but stops it.

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. One of your news sources, just copies articles from other right wing writers and pretends there coming from him. Stop using this type of st

One of your contributors is just copying other sources. This contributor goes by the name, Danny. If you want to be a valuable news site, Stop this type of articles from your contributors. We can read the news from the original source.

34th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. pop up

While trying to read a news article the pop up replies are getting in the way. Pleas stop it....

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can I block specific publications like Huffington Post? If I can please let me know how. If I can't please add that feature.

I get that you guys are left leaning and that your algorithms are geared toward left leaning publications, but if I could just have the ability to block certain publications that are ridiculously biased, like Huffington Post, I would love that functionality. Let me know if it possible.

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. News Roll

The top Headlines in the app news roll do not show up when clicked to read since update. They just show a paragraph and the rest of the story doesnt not appear. Please fix asap

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New format stinks

New format no storey to read just a front page.
    Or flash screens. I want to read a story.

24th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 40th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Story I click on to read switches to different story

I click on the story to read and it changes to some other story before I can read the one I just tapped on to read. Screens constantly changing to something else. What's going on? Please fire the person who did the new layout. Ridiculous !

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quit refreshing the news articles, before I can read them all

Let us review all articles or read them before you refresh them. Or have a refresh button, so we have the control.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Story leaves page to different story

The story leaves for another story before having a chance to read the story I Click on. Really frustrating and also a picture with words pops up of a whole different story without even tapping on that story. So I can't read a story and I lose the whole article, what genius thought of this ? Fire the person who thought of this! Can't read nothing here

27th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base