How can we improve Yahoo Finance's Stock Screener?

Old "Bond screener" - where can I find it?

Old "Bond screener" - where can I find it?

1st ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MiroslavMiroslav shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

86 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a banker covering the Mining Sector and was a regular viewer of Mining-Metals News. Very disappointed to see it gone.

• McDMcD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here regarding airline and hotel news, which has been incredibly helpful over the years ... now gone. I can get stock info in dozens of places. Aggregating industry news was a real service. Ii can't imagine why you changed it.

Yes, what happened to Yahoo Airline/Aviation news? Please bring it back. I rely on it as a source of daily news in my industry. It seems that other Yahoo industry news portals are also offline. Could someone from Yahoo please respond to this?

While you're "gathering feedback" on this, can you also look at the Yahoo Airline/Aviation News which has the same problem? It diverts to this screener page.

• M.A. PetersenM.A. Petersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree - I am a mining industry executive who has relied on the Yahoo Mining-Metal news site as a primary portal to daily industry news flow since it was originally set up many years ago. It has been a great no-frills source of up-to-date information that is difficult to replicate.

Please return it - Loyal Yahoo User

Agree, I used the energy news for 12 years, please return it. I will have to go elsewhere.

• MSMS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo biotech news biz.yahoo.com/n/y/y0005.html links to this screener now. Why?? Please bring that link back! One of the most useful resources on Yahoo! The screener does not do the same thing!

A very workable site is gone. Not sure where Yahoo is headed. Please return the site.

• JeffJeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I access biz.yahoo.com? As of 4/6/17 it no longer opens (chrome browser on a laptop). I have found it very useful and would like to continue to use it.

• Don BlythDon Blyth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the Yahoo Metals-Mining news that was apparently deleted on 4/6/2017. This was an extremely useful news compilation of the mining sector.

• Paul Kuhn, Exploration GeololgistPaul Kuhn, Exploration Geololgist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please DO NOT eliminate the Yahoo Mining-Metals News site. I have used it extensive for the past 20(?) years. It is an organized, useful, comprehensive site for news about the worldwide mining business. There is ABSOLUTELY NOT REASON TO REMOVE A FINELY WORKING PART.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base