How can we improve Yahoo Finance Portfolios?

Hi, I cannot access my portfolios....under the portfolio tab - my portfolios do not show up

11th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Harpal Singh BajajHarpal Singh Bajaj shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ABCDABCD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NO! You have not completed it. (3/7/2017) I can't access my portfolio just now!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For several weeks I have rarely been able to see my portfolios in the Yahoo Finance area. I have been using these every day to monitor my stock holdings, and had found it very helpful. I'll have to move to Google, and hope they are more reliable. I've been a Yahoo user for many years and find this very disappointing. If I were part of management, I would see Portfolios fixed, or take that service down.
        If you can't do it right, don't do it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has been now about a week that I can't access my portfolios anymore. It just keeps saying "oops something went wrong".
        I have tried in the office, on my brand new phone, on my iPad and nothing works. It's not the browsers fault as it's different browsers in the office versus at home and the issue started the same day on all devices. I still see the names of my different watchlists but none of them work anymore when I want to look at them. After many, many years of using Yahoo Finance ebery day I am searching for a new solution that actually works. Sad rhat there is no place to contact Yahoo with the problem directly, I guess you guys can't handle the volume of issues that you would be flooded with.. Very sad, I loved Yahoo Finance.

• PepPep commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Error - Portfolios Under Maintenance
        Portfolios are currently under maintenance, sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on a solution and will be back short"

You LIARS!!!!!!!!! YAHOO - WHY ARE YOU NEGLECTING YOUR CLIENTS!!!!??? WHY YAHOO!!!

I have created new portfolios elsewhere now...bye bye Yahoo!

• RickRick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow user to change portfiolios without being thrown to the home page

• Craig McDanielCraig McDaniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The last 2 weeks the watch list for trending tickers, biggest gainers, biggest losers, most actives, etc... havent shown up on my yahoo finance home page. Why is this?

• Dave ParksDave Parks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have not been able to access my Portfolio files and the news associated with them for about a week. When will this be fixed?

Jan 22. now ...STILL not working!!

YAHOO...WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Yahoo portfolios are not accessable? What is happening, Yahoo???

This problem has now been going on for ONE FULL WEEK!!

• LeeLee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since you went back to the old format for portfolios, every thing is working fine. Thank you for doing that.
        Regards,

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base