How can we improve Yahoo Finance Portfolios?

Can't reorder portfolios?

Can't reorder portfolios? Used to be able to?

4th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MarkMark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

449 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex JanssenAlex Janssen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not complete. I still cannot change the order of the portfolios in the dropdown portfolio selection list.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The recent changes you have just implemented are a great improvement from the 1st release! Still need the cash positions and cash equities to calculate in the portfolio totals! Thanks you for listening!

• Mari MariMari Mari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have fixed NOTHING! I cannot even view all of my portfolios in the pulldown list, never mind reorder them! I don't know about others here, but I am not asking to be able to reorder stocks in one portfolio, but rather to reorder whole portfolios in my long portfolio list.

• Alan GoodmanAlan Goodman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have fixed nothing! Why cain't we count on you to keep something that we like?
        Ridiculous. Where is management??????

As usual, you seem to have a lot of problems, Yahoo Finance -- but this time I did NOT contact you about the reorder issue, but somehow you thought I did.
        Please think about this for a moment: On our Yahoo e-mails when we wish to delete several of them, we can put a check mark in the box in front of the e-mails titles, and then hit the delete key -- WHOOSH! They're all gone! But for some reason we cannot do this with our portfolio stock listings. EACH and EVERY stock we wish to delete must go through a separate individual 'processing' for just THAT one stock. If we have multiple stocks we'd like to delete at once -- it cannot be done. Try it yourself -- look at a portfolio. All the way to the far right end there is an 'X'. The purpose of the X is to be a delete symbol. Click on the X to delete a stock -- but you cannot do more than one at a time! Very time consuming if you have several to delete. Can you help, Yahoo?

I am not sure what reorder issue you fixed, but I still can't reorder stocks (even though it says the reorder is complete). Not only does it not reorder properly, but it changes the order on a whim without any interaction from me.

I click on reorder, then hold down cursor next to the security I want to move.
        I have had no problem with moving securities into the order I want.
        I do NOT have any of the problems listed in this thread.

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not fixed at all...still no way to reorder portfolios...sad.

Did you even test this before declaring it fixed? It isn't. It took me less than 1 minute to determine that.

as of 2 pm my time reorder does not work, also can not change share cost .
        With REITS some times we have return of CAPITAL... IE Return of capital reduces
        share COST.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base