How can we improve Yahoo Finance Portfolios?

Can't reorder portfolios?

Can't reorder portfolios? Used to be able to?

4th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MarkMark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

450 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • NormNorm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can reorder my Portfolio by selected Alphabetical order.....great, but when you download it it reverts to the old order which is partially alphabetical and partially what I added recently....at the top. I tried drop and dragging as suggested, but it doesn't work either. After your update, I am no longer able to download into my spreadsheets because my spreadsheets are all organized Alphabetically....

• Alex JanssenAlex Janssen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not complete. I still cannot change the order of the portfolios in the dropdown portfolio selection list.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The recent changes you have just implemented are a great improvement from the 1st release! Still need the cash positions and cash equities to calculate in the portfolio totals! Thanks you for listening!

• Mari MariMari Mari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have fixed NOTHING! I cannot even view all of my portfolios in the pulldown list, never mind reorder them! I don't know about others here, but I am not asking to be able to reorder stocks in one portfolio, but rather to reorder whole portfolios in my long portfolio list.

• Alan GoodmanAlan Goodman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have fixed nothing! Why cain't we count on you to keep something that we like?
    Ridiculous. Where is management??????

As usual, you seem to have a lot of problems, Yahoo Finance -- but this time I did NOT contact you about the reorder issue, but somehow you thought I did.
    Please think about this for a moment: On our Yahoo e-mails when we wish to delete several of them, we can put a check mark in the box in front of the e-mails titles, and then hit the delete key -- WHOOSH! They're all gone! But for some reason we cannot do this with our portfolio stock listings. EACH and EVERY stock we wish to delete must go through a separate individual 'processing' for just THAT one stock. If we have multiple stocks we'd like to delete at once -- it cannot be done. Try it yourself -- look at a portfolio. All the way to the far right end there is an 'X'. The purpose of the X is to be a delete symbol. Click on the X to delete a stock -- but you cannot do more than one at a time! Very time consuming if you have several to delete. Can you help, Yahoo?

I am not sure what reorder issue you fixed, but I still can't reorder stocks (even though it says the reorder is complete). Not only does it not reorder properly, but it changes the order on a whim without any interaction from me.

I click on reorder, then hold down cursor next to the security I want to move.
    I have had no problem with moving securities into the order I want.
    I do NOT have any of the problems listed in this thread.

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not fixed at all...still no way to reorder portfolios...sad.

Did you even test this before declaring it fixed? It isn't. It took me less than 1 minute to determine that.

as of 2 pm my time reorder does not work, also can not change share cost .
    With REITS some times we have return of CAPITAL... IE Return of capital reduces
    share COST.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base