Finance - CA

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. return to the old one ..more news and more practical

return to the old one ..more news and more practical

7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ca.finance.yahoo stock display

Looks like the ca.finance.yahoo version of stock display has been changed to the new one now. Was really liking using the old version as it worked so much better. As stated many times before, please change at least this one back to the old version as it is so much more usable.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. teh old site was much more efficient- i could see my stocks and the details screen was amazing.

Bring back the old site. it is much easier to use and provides more information .

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. go back to the old site . It's a lot better than this stupid new yahoo finance.

I can get a better quote on the old format and see better on the graph that show all the info. that i need to know.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Old version was better. You could do muliple quotes with a comma but it doesn't seem to work on this version. Previous version better.

Previously you could get the highs/lows for stock quotes much easier than this current version. Format was better plus the multiple stock quotes by using a comma does not work on this new beta version. OLD VERSION WAS MUCH NICER.

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. agree with the response below , much preferred the old format

much preferred the old format , this one misses a lot of the commonly used pieces . bring back the old please
    thank you

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What happened to our portfolios?

What happened to our portfolios?

Ralph

101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Everything is way too large, now I have to scroll with a desk top computer, takes forever. Put it back, was way easier to use!

My list of stocks now does not appear on one screen. Make it smaller again. Do not like its way too large. Takes too much time to review stock quotes and news related to a given stock.
    Put it back the way it was was user friendly as there was more on one screen (desk top computer).

101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. return portfolios to previous

return portfolios to previous layout- I also switched to ca-finance to get away from last screwy update on us site. You are not improving anything

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. like EVERYONE ELSE go back to the old site , it was excellent

like EVERYONE ELSE go back to the old site , it was excellent

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. What happened to my portfolios? Leave the site ALONE!!!!!!!

It was fine as it was. Leave it alone. I can no longer find my portfolios.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Slow interactive Chart load times, can't view quote summery page and Interactive chart at same time

Everything is very slow. Leaving yahoo finance. I hope Yahoo's great marketing team who designed the new layout enjoys getting gobbled up by Verizon and then becomes a brown streak in the toliet.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. can no longer view the gainers and losers for canadian stocks it only shows stocks listed on nasdaq and nyse please fix it and include tsx

i can no longer see the top gainers and losers on the canadian market (TSX) and it only shows the gainers and losers on the NYSE and NASDAQ. when i go on the screener and i change my region to canada i get 0 results no matter what filter i apply. please fix this issue

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide streaming quotes during the trading hours

streaming quotes between 930 am and 4pm

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo Finance charts is almost useless now with the recent changes. Please go back to the previous stock chart software. Also: when you ge

Please go back to the previous stock chart software. Also: when you get around to fixing any of the problems with "updates"on Yahoo Finance: post notices of what is being addressed and when you expect to have the corrections done. That will at least give some of us users hope that you are paying attention to these suggestions and complaints.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. api

Bring back your yahoo finance API

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. can no longer view the gainers and losers for canadian stocks it only shows stocks listed on nasdaq and nyse please fix it and include tsx

i can no longer see the top gainers and losers on the canadian market (TSX) and it only shows the gainers and losers on the NYSE and NASDAQ. when i go on the screener and i change my region to canada i get 0 results no matter what filter i apply. please fix this issue

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My portfolios have not appeared for 2 days now. New version sucks. Bring back the old one.

Bring back old finance page version. Everyone liked it. It was user friendly and provided corporate news for the stocks you listed.
    Current version is terrible. If not fixed or returned to old version, I will seek an alternative site for my finance information/tracking.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base