Fantasy Live Scoring on Matchup and Standings

This forum is for you to provide feedback on a new feature – Live Scoring Updates on the Matchup and Standings tabs – that we are adding to our season long Fantasy Sports games. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Fantasy Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Can you make it so you see who is under your blue?

The live standings is absolutely great, and I love the way you can cursor over a near tie, in "Distance from Competition", and see the other teams close to your WHIP, but it would be even nicer to see the teams so close that they are under your number's blue band, if you would cursor over your number in a whole number stat. Maybe indicate there is another team under the blue by turning the band a little greener, or putting an asterisk next to the number, and then showing the close race when you cursor over.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New live matchup page.

Where is the matchup link with current score at top of my team page? It only shows last week's results. Please go back to old format. And don't update the standings as the week doesn't count until after Sunday, meaning next to my team page should be my current standing, not some theoretical standing based on scores that aren't official yet. That's what stattracker is for.

29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Live beta Matchup almost always shows incorrect data.

What's the deal?! If it was correct, it would be pretty great but with incorrect scoring, what's the point?

29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 59th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make the first thing to come up in the matchup heading the matchup total, not live beta.

Make the matchup total the first thing that comes up when you select matchup. Let live beta be an option you can choose.

111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stats are not updating the next day...aka there is a 2 day lag in updating each players stats...please fix, appreciate it

Stats are not updating the next day...aka there is a 2 day lag in updating each players stats...please fix, appreciate it

111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get this beta stuff off of fantasy baseball.

Fake standings, no score on team page. What are you people smoking? This is idiotic-get it off.

59th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 59th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Distance from competition - There should be a dropdown to see where other teams are ranked in each category

Distance from competition - There should be a dropdown to see where other teams are ranked in each category

111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Live league standings.

Nice idea. Would be better if it showed a green number in each category for gains and red for point losses. Thanks.

111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please show what a player scored today, and for the whole matchup on the mobile app.

Please show what a player scored today, and for the whole matchup on the mobile app. seems like I have to navigate to 3 screens to figure out what is happening today.

111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I don't understand the shading

The shading makes no sense. Some of my active players have gray backgrounds while others have white backgrounds. The same is true for this week's inactive players.

111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. when you look at the live standings it would be nice if you could tell which categories you have moved up or down in.

when you look at the live standings it would be nice if you could tell which categories you have moved up or down in.

59th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This new format is showing incorrect data and is faulty. If you cannot use correct data eliminate. It shows me with five errors as a team. I

Correct the data to be accurate. It shows me with one more error than your regular feed does, which is the correct data.

111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Historical Stats by team to show progress

I make moves to improve on certain stats. I would like to see based on a start date... how well I have done by category. Example: On May 5th 2017 I have a high # of losses and a low # of RBI's & Hits. As a manager I remove ****** pitchers and add some decent/hot hitters. It's now June 5th. Did my losses category stay where it was and did I increase my hit and RBI category?

59th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be great if there was a printable version of the complete standings to track my progress.

It would be great if there was a printable version of the complete standings that I could print out and use as a comparison as the season progresses.

111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Matchup Totals incorrect

Why is it when I'm looking at my page it will show the matchup being 10-5, but when I click on the matchup, it will show 7-6 and the stats don't add up. Finally figured it out. Whatever stats my players have accrued that day are doubled on the matchup page. Somebody figure out how to correct it because it is really annoying

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Live Scoring on Matchup and Standings

Feedback and Knowledge Base