Fantasy Live Scoring on Matchup and Standings

This forum is for you to provide feedback on a new feature – Live Scoring Updates on the Matchup and Standings tabs – that we are adding to our season long Fantasy Sports games. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Show where you started on the day to see how much each category has changed

Show where you started on the day to see how much each category has changed

6th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Live standings for app!!!

please add this feature to the app standings!!! I love it on the computer version but typically few standings from phone with app.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back the ability to chat within your matchup.

A few years back, you could smalk talk with your weekly opponent on your matchup screen. I would really like to see that back.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Distance from Competition" graphic on beta version of live standings in Fantasy Baseball is unreadable. Therefore unusable.

The "Distance from Competition" graphic at the bottom of beta version of live standings in Fantasy Baseball is unreadable. Knowing your deltas to gain category points is vital to managing a winning team. This graphic is useless. I want to see where the low hanging point gains are.

Additionally, I want to see category trends for my team vs rest of the teams in the league. If you had any experience in designing analytics, you would provide the common sense basics.

Last request is to be able to download league standings for each day to use my own analytic tools.…

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Don't need to see daily stats on matchup page.

I don't need to see my daily stats while I look at my macthup. I prefer the old way of seeing the accumulation of the week long stats.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please STOP playing video ads on the scoreboard page and others. And when we click X, it doesn't close but reappears

Please STOP playing video ads on the scoreboard page and others. And when we click X, it doesn't close but reappears

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make the regular matchup total the default again.

As another user stated, this isn't much different from statcast. If I really want to go live, I usually just use statcast. However, I am in favor of keeping the "Live Scoring" as long as the regular matchup total returns to the default when I click on Matchups.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. players not in roster

show players not in roster with red background

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a face next to the players name like CBS does...

Put the players face next to a players name just like CBS.

It would make it easier to change out players!

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Staring Pitching

Put the number of expected starts for the week ahead.

Yahoo's two-start pitcher data is BRUTAL. Just horrible, so many tabs and other ****. Focus on two start pitching and who pitchers are against. Its easily accesable data.

1. List two-start pitchers

2. Show which pitchers they are going up against. Its on mlb.com

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo could offer a reward for the best user ideas on improving their product.

This reward could be something other than just $. For example:

Win a trip to see a ballgame with your favorite yahoo fantasy expert.
    Win free baseball tickets.
    Win a free yr of fantasy baseball.
    I have other ideas if yahoo wants to contact me they may.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When you are on the "all matchups" page, you should let us seperate favorites vs. underdogs in head-to-head leagues.

you should always root for the team with the higher records to lose, so now they are all on the same vertical plane and its easier to scoreboard watch

157th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. more things

I like it. But there needs to be more. an indicator somewhere in the top left or top right corner letting us know that it is indeed working.
    also live player news stream would be cool, or daily player news stream

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Live Scoring on Matchup and Standings

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base