Fantasy Live Scoring on Matchup and Standings

This forum is for you to provide feedback on a new feature – Live Scoring Updates on the Matchup and Standings tabs – that we are adding to our season long Fantasy Sports games. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Batter vs. Pitcher stats

I really wish Yahoo put the batter vs pitcher stats in the matchup ratings. ESPN does it and I love it. Unless I'm wrong, the only way you can do this in Yahoo is to go to the players page and choose it.

212th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. live standings columns

Could you adjust your standings page so that the Overall Points and Overall Stats columns line up. By having GP in the Overall Stats, it messes up the way the are positioned when scrolling.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be good to see if players are on base - the old stat tracker would show not just when they are due up, but "on third" or "on first"

It would be good to see if players are on base - the old stat tracker would show not just when they are due up, but "on third" or "on first", etc. Then it was easy to choose that game to "watch" on the game channel.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When reviewing standings is there a way to look at whether we are gaining ground in any particular stat especially against latest 30/14/7 da

When reviewing standings is there a way to look at whether we are gaining ground in any particular stat especially against latest 30/14/7 day

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add a dark theme option for the main fantasy page like StatTracker has. It's much easier on the eyes. Thank you.

Please add a dark theme option for the main fantasy page like StatTracker has. It's much easier on the eyes. Thank you.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You could could show a table of your team against every other team in the league. Not only the team you are playing that week.

You could could show a table of your team against every other team in the league - not only the team you are playing that week.

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop making the AB and innings box flash green when those numbers go up, since they aren't scored.

Stop making the AB and innings box flash green when those numbers go up, since they aren't scored.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. For WHIP/ERA in the "Distance from Competition" graphic, Red and Green are backwards

This is a simple fix. Check out this screenshot:
    https://i.imgur.com/8uDCHo3.png
    My ERA (3.59) is better than the ERA of the other selected player Juicy J (4.04). Therefore there should be a green bar connecting these two numbers since his team is the team behind me. Just like the other categories, where green bars extend downwards and red bars extend upwards.

Unlike the other stats, lower ERA and WHIP are better, so you guys reversed the numbers to make it go from low to high. But then you also reversed the red/green color scheme. You need to do one or the…

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Put a filter for pitchers on the waiver wire that are pitching that day so they are easier to find

Filter for probable starters that day so they can be found easier and picked up

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Live scoring beta page, for those of us who check it the next morning it wouuld be nice to see change from prior day by category.

Even if just a toggle to yesterday. Now i have to snap a screenshot each day to compare

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Give an option in league settings where a newly added player goes on roster immediately

Give an option in league settings where a newly added player goes on roster immediately

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. hmm i didnt get credit for a win yesterday

hmm i didnt get credit for a win yesterday

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Live Scoring having accurate scoring

Live scoring has inaccurate scores. It randomly adds or subtracts points from pitchers for no reason, and today it shows somebody having 8 points...on an off day.

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SMACK TALK

bring it baaaaaack!

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. mobile stat tracker

Make stat tracker available on the mobile - even in a simple format it would be useful.

157th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Second try at post

feedback pulls this sometimes, submit, then PFFT!--item isn't posted....

In fantasy baseball, for seemingly no good reason whatsoever, the usual style/format takes leave with one player. Instead of conforming to format, there is a "MICHAEL A. TAYLOR."

Please change it to "M. Taylor." It's not even like this is some way to distinguish him from some other M. Taylor, and if I'm wrong there, then how come BOTH Melky Cabrera and Miguel Cabrera are BOTH given as "M. Cabrera"?

This annoyed me last season as well. There's another Nats player, I recall from 2017, who is similarly off format. (I…

873rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Live stats

Live stats should have yesterdays stats as well as todays and season. That way you can see what everyone did the day before

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. need average stats table, not the distance from competition

table as it's quite useless considering it doesn't take into effect the GP or IP by the manager.

157th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. if its LIVE scoring then have it actually be LIVE scoring whats the point otherwise???

min vs pit is in the second inning, 5-0 pit, and you have yet to update anything other than that the game has started

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Live Scoring on Matchup and Standings

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base