StatTracker Beta

This forum is for you to provide feedback on our beta version of the new StatTracker. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, “please sign-up for a new account”:https://login.yahoo.com/account/create?.lang=en-US&.intl=us.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to “remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile”:https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN28255.html from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve StatTracker?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Go Back To The Old StatTracker

Please go back to the old version of StatTracker. I've been using StatTracker for a long time, and the new version is terrible!

Additionally, why would Yahoo make such a drastic modification to something like this entering the baseball playoffs?? Terrible business move...

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

227 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put it back the way it was if something isnt broke dont fix it!

Leave it alone like it was the past 10 years!

14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Too difficult to tell the difference between actual fantasy points scored and projected fantasy points

The projected points column draws your eye because it has the red or green live projection. The actual points column is what really matters and it should be far more highlighted.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FG% and FT% need attempts too!

I understand there's limited space, but it's the one thing keeping this beautiful new tracker from being perfect

67th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The play by play only shows scoring plays, not rebounds, steals, timeouts, etc

The play by play only shows scoring plays, not rebounds, steals, timeouts, etc

58th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New StatTracker - Great! Just give it time to get used to new UI.

Initially the new StatTracker was a put off because I wasn't used to the UI yet. Some of the links and features are not obvious like league totals, matchup totals, switch between league/team views etc. Once you get used to the navigation it is actually quite good. Finally no more Flash! You can pretty much see all the data that was from the old StatTracker.

It would be nice to add FG/FT attempts to Basketball.

UI feels big. As in everything is big. Boxes are big etc. Would be nice to have clear looking data, but perhaps not having the…

298th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fantasy Football Stat Tracker is pretty good, but could use a couple tweaks

I really like the live standings idea, but I wish it calculated projections into account. It would really make the live standings great.
    When looking at a game, I wish the game info would show the last 2-3 plays vs just the last one, or I wish the drive log would be reversed. Currently, you have to scroll down to the bottom to see the drive, but then you can't see the field. I'd like the ability to see both.

298th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. NBA StatTracker Beta

For NBA stat tracker:

1. Differentiate starters from bench players as opposed to listing them based off of minutes played.

2. When I click Box Score to view stats and switch between games, keep it on the Box Score tab as opposed to having to switch from Game Info to Box Score every time I want to see the stats for different games.

298th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make the new StatTracker work

Does the new tracker use more bandwidth or something? It never connects, so it is completely useless to me.

298th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. please go back with the previous version...

the previous version was much better

84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Dark mode is a nice addition but

Currently playing players should be grey and already played/ yet to play should be black to match background. Color logic seems backwards - In bright mode, white matches the background and grey signifies currently playing.

129th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. In the match up view, make the header stat columns line up with the columns in the body.

Maybe more trouble than it's worth, but since the header doesn't scroll, when you scroll down on the page the columns don't line up and it tends to confuse me at first glance. Again, not a big deal, but it would be more OCD friendly. PS Great work on the new stat tracker!

298th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Highlight players in the red zone

The old stat tracker highlighted players who were in the redzone. I would like that feature in the new stat tracker

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New Stattracker is awful.

Font/Text way too big. Can't see individual category gains per day. Terrible Design and look. Go back to the old stattracker. Nothing wrong with it! It was perfect.

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I find that league stats is very useful but how I can look at passed weeks league stat?

I find that league stats is very useful but how I can look at passed weeks league stat?

298th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 298th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When switching between 'Today's games' I always land on 'Game Info' page...

When I switch to another game, being on the boxscore page, Statracker should directly open the other game's boxscore (not Game Info)! Current navigation is very annoying and uncomfortable when browsing live boxscores (which is something I most often use Statracker for), because I have to make multiple clicks every time I switch the game.

221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone, thank you very much for the feedback. Our product and engineering teams are currently working on implementing this. It should be released soon, so stay tuned!

Yahoo Product Support

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

StatTracker Beta

Feedback and Knowledge Base