StatTracker Beta

This forum is for you to provide feedback on our beta version of the new StatTracker. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, “please sign-up for a new account”:https://login.yahoo.com/account/create?.lang=en-US&.intl=us.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to “remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile”:https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN28255.html from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve StatTracker?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. One of my teams is not visible on stat tracker on the Fantasy Sports menu. Please fix this.

One of my teams is not visible on stat tracker on the Fantasy Sports menu. Please fix this.

215th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FF GameChannel on-my-team uniform icons; gray if on bench

FF GameChannel feature currently shows a black uniform or white uniform to indicate the player is on your or your opponent's team. I like the feature. Suggestion: Make it gray or gray outline if that player is on the bench.

121st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. i like the new stat traker except for 1 thing, when switching between leagues it reverts to the first loaded page instead of the changes in

i like the new stat tracker except for 1 thing, when switching between leagues it reverts to the first loaded page instead of the changes in page position. old stat tracker remembered the page position changes when switching between leagues, much more convenient.

215th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm curious about why "The Statracker" has my Coldwater NL and Coldwater AL teams listed last when in fact both teams are in first place

I'm curious about why "The Statracker" has my Coldwater NL and Coldwater AL teams listed last when in fact both teams are in first place in my Baseball league?

215th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Go Back To The Old StatTracker

Please go back to the old version of StatTracker. I've been using StatTracker for a long time, and the new version is terrible!

Additionally, why would Yahoo make such a drastic modification to something like this entering the baseball playoffs?? Terrible business move...

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

213 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Too difficult to tell the difference between actual fantasy points scored and projected fantasy points

The projected points column draws your eye because it has the red or green live projection. The actual points column is what really matters and it should be far more highlighted.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Highlight players in the red zone

The old stat tracker highlighted players who were in the redzone. I would like that feature in the new stat tracker

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone, thank you very much for the feedback. Our product and engineering teams are currently working on implementing this. It should be released soon, so stay tuned!

Yahoo Product Support

10. New Stattracker is awful.

Font/Text way too big. Can't see individual category gains per day. Terrible Design and look. Go back to the old stattracker. Nothing wrong with it! It was perfect.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get rid of "Projected Points"

StatTracker does not need projected points. That information is useless during actual games and only distracts as it's almost indistinguishable from the actual points. At the very least, minimize the projected and make the actual points bold and/or a different color.

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Background color toggle

Allow users to toggle between white and dark backgrounds. Helps readability and allows the other colors to pop.

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Miss some of the old features

In the old stattracker, the most recent plays would pop up on the left bar, under the matchup. So if Melvin Gordon ran for 7 yards it would say Melvin Godon +7 rush yards. This made it easier for me to follow the different matchups in my league instead of having to constantly click on different matchups to see how they got points.

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Where to begin...

For a moment let's ignore the fact that the YTD standings/points are not correct and the fact that the live change in daily points is missing. Let's start with the aesthetics.

Sorry if I sound a bit condescending here, but Yahoo is a really, really big company and you'd think that with all those people that at least a handful would have a background in the elements of aesthetic design.

This new "design" looks like someone spend all of 15 minutes putting it together. Rule #1 - if it looks like garbage that's the first thing that users noticed and…

6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. new stat tracker - live standings

On the new stat tracker - make it like it used to be so you could see the live standings with the scores at any given time

28th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. bring back the beloved scoring log

overall team scoring update

21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. StatTracker

I've been a Yahoo Fantasy Baseball player now for over 20 years mostly because of the content provided by the StatTracker. If this version remains I will seriously push my league to move to another site like CBS or ESPN.

Please, go back to the old version of StatTracker. This new version looks good but is useless! There is no way to easily check which categories you are scoring or losing points. The TODAYS stats part is not accurate and is worthless to the daily game.

Why did you change this feature in the 1st place?????? GO BACK NOW!

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks very much for your feedback. We hear it! Our product and engineering teams are working to address the top feature requests, including a display of which categories you are gaining/losing on daily basis.

Yahoo Product Support

18. Under match-ups, please alert us when a players scores fantasy points. For example, "David Johnson" + 7 rush yards

Under match-ups, please alert us when a players scores fantasy points. For example, "David Johnson" + 7 rush yards

28th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. By getting rid of it. The old one was more efficient, this one doesn't have the data available I want to have.

The huge letters make it really clumsy to read, I contantly have to shrink the fonts. The drop down to show you your league's sucks, the default stats are not what I want. I like having it show my team as the default. There was nothing wrong with the old one, the changes are completely not needed. Stop listening to your young geeky idiots who think making it flashy is cool, sometimes the KISS method is the best.

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

StatTracker Beta

Feedback and Knowledge Base