StatTracker Beta

StatTracker Beta

This forum is for you to provide feedback on our beta version of the new StatTracker. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Make StatTracker available on iPhones, please!

Make StatTracker available on iPhones, please!

440th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. End of Inning Player Status

The Player Due Up/Fielding Status doesn't update at the end of the inning until the next half-inning starts. Would be nice if it stated "End of inning" instead of stalling through the commercial break.

440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. split screen play by play and fantasy team live updates

It lacks the immediacy of ESPN fantasy cast. What about that split screen play by play and live team updates? You get a nice overview of league games on the left side while monitoring your stats on the right. I realize you can't copy fantasy cast but something which gives the feel of watching real time updates

440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Subtle Stat tracker updates that would be better

Highlight BOLD the players who are up to bat-like the old version of stattracker

Have it say next to batter if the runner is on base, i.g. "On 2nd" instead of where they are in the batting order. That can be somewhere else.

440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. horrible graphics - fix this mess

The appearance of this is just awful. Why can't you people listen to the hundreds of complaints and fix this mess. The re was NOTHING wrong with the old stat tracker/

324th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ADD IT TO THE APP!!!!!!! Please please please add this feature to the app like ESPN already does

ADD STATTRACKER TO THE YAHOO APP!!!!!!! Please please please add this feature to the app like ESPN already has been doing for years

440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. how do I get the old stattracker

bring back the old start tracker please

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Toggle Between Current Standings Daily Points On Left Side Bar

In the past, on the left hand side bar, you used to be able to click between the leagues live standings, and the points gained and lost by each team in the league. Right now, all that side bar is showing is the leagues live standings, and you have to click around tracker to see the points gained/lost. It was much better when you could still see your roster and follow them, and watch the leagues gaining and losing of points on the night.

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Just Make It Work Properly

The games are not updating as they progress. Stat tracker simply isn't working.

324th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The stat tracker should reflect teams daily score in the left column as it did last year.

In stat tracker, return the daily stats in the team listings. Season totals are not needed there.

221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stat Tracker - Change The Color Of The Totals & Don't Default To Show Dropped Players

A couple of suggestions here for stat tracker.

The total sections, to me it needs to go back to being a distinct color or font...it used to be bold and it used to stand out...right now it doesn't stand out and is hard to read. There also should be a clear difference showing lineup players and bench players.

Also, I do think it is nice that you can see the players you've dropped in the past and look at your team log, but I feel like the default should just be your current roster and if you want to see…

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. trying to figure out how to have stat tracker show daily scores not ytd., i know i can go to leage stats but liked in on the home page of tr

trying to figure out how to have stat tracker show daily scores not ytd., I know i can go to league stats but liked in on the home page of tracke...r

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I prefer original stattracker

1. make own and opponent starters more visual significant. such as color them gray,.
    2. stay at the same page when we switch between games, I have to switch to lineup page everytime I switch to a different game.
    3. make the page more compact, so that I can view my team and opponent team in one page without scrolling, my screen is 1920*1200.

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When opening StatTracker it should bring you to your roster or your league stats

Right now it opens up to an arbitrary MLB game, which is definitely a tertiary priority when we're going to see our live stats compared to our fantasy leagues...not the big leagues. It's an absolute no brainer.

221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sucks having to scroll down to see my pitcher stats. Can ALL the ACTIVE players be at top - then ALL bench players who dont matter that day

Sucks having to scroll down to see my pitcher stats. Can ALL the ACTIVE players be at top - then ALL bench players who dont matter that day

221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hard to read when my player is due up

Put a column between the players name and H/AB saying Due Up.

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Daily Points

Please have a way to have the daily standings listed. Right now, all I can see is the overall standings. It is important to see the daily totals of points for all the teams. Please put this back.

221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. this stat tracker is horrid the old one is FAR SUPERIOR

this version of stat tracker is horrid. Old one is FAR FAR superior in every way.

221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'd like to see a toggle that can show or hide bench players in the stat tracker.

When I'm in the stattracker, I'd like to have the option of not seeing my bench player stats. I like to look at it quickly, and sometimes seeing all the homeruns that I left on my bench gives me false joy.

440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. go back to the old version! the classic stat tracker was easy to follow. who needs a graph to know how far you are behind?

Go back to the old stat tracker. Who needs a graph to know how far you are behind another player. that's just unnecessary. You don't think we know that already as we watch our teams during the day? The old one was much easier to read and find out how your players were doing for the day and how they matched up against the others in your league.

221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

StatTracker Beta

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base