New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Mail! broken

The latest update is broken. Will not let you Enter to a new line when Composing, only continues same line. Yahoo needs to fix itself and stop changing the good stuf that works!!

2274th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I do not know what happened to you

I do not know what happened to your mail designs and additions for composing a letter. Fonts, signature mail settings , bold, italic ., colors etc. but you have removed them. Now it appears we have to pay, that seems really cheap of you. sorry

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. All good for me but i have a question

hi I would like to say why I can't attach my video for more than 2 min? is there have any way to do this? please let me know

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. signature

Hi. My signature has How are you doing? embedded into it and I cannot remove it. I have cleared my history, cache and cleared cookies but it is still there. I have also kept my browser up to date.
    This seems to have happened once I purchased Yahoo mail Pro.
    None of the other settings will clear it up to this point

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Email threads are a nightmare. Poorly designed, un-intuitive and awful

When I click on a thread to read or reply, I expect the LATEST MOST RECENT email in the thread to be AT THE TOP so I can see it right away and so I can respond. The way you've designed it, the most recent email is at the bottom, and I need to scroll through a disorganized mess of a UI and presentation to find the last email to then find the reply button to then get a box, again at the bottom where I type in my response. All of this is UP SIDE DOWN and whoever designed…

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Message Template

There should be a new feature as Template, so we can set our default message as a template without wasting time to write it

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Autofill stopped working

The autofill in my yahoo mail has stopped working without warning. It has happened before. How do I right it please? There seems to be no option for this on your help pages. Many thanks.

582nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make block messages work on spam.

Make block messages work on spam.

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Where is the sign for underline the word

Where is the sign for underline the word?

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can't use enter to start a new line anymore in any of my outgoing emails

How come I am not able to use enter to start a new line or paragraph in my outgoing emails now all of a sudden.

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Font size

Hello, is there a way to enlarge the default font size in the composition box when inputting messages on an Android device? I am on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, so do not have the CTRL-+ sign option that traditional keyboard users have. I have tried looking up solutions online, but most of them are for earlier mail systems or other devices, so Yahoo Tech Support recommended posting about it here. Thank you very much!

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. how to change name in the from part of email?

I need to change the name in the "from" part of my emails and can't find how to do that

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I HATE that you forced me to change my inbox. Please return to my old format

Please don't force changes It is really annoying !!!!

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. edit

When I edit a reply email there is no way to see the original without scrolling. Also, I could not find edit mode with replying in between original message. Very Annoying. It's easy to do it in Thunderbird.

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I HATE too that you forced me to change my inbox.

It is really annoying. Please don't do that, otherwise I have to find another email.

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What happened to the ability to put a signature block? Old version better. Look at gmail.

What happened to the ability to put a signature block in? Old version had a place to put your signature element in and even add a emblem if you wanted to. It can be done with gmail. Maybe that where I need to go to instead of yahoo.

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can't prevent "automatic preview of links" on my Mac, even by changing settings

Automatic preview of links - I have turned it off in the settings, as I always do, because I hate it and it's a waste - but it's still happening on my new-to-me Mac running OSX 10.14.6

I have to manually delete the preview and the link turned into a title. Then I re-paste the link and that usually stops it from this annoyingly inconvenient feature.

It is a problem with Macs and Yahoo email, because it dosn't happen at all on my Windows laptops.

Most importantly: how can I stop this? or even can I stop it, or do…

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. For God sake please support right to left texting - Yahoo composer feels like in the early years of 2000

For God sake please support right to left texting - Yahoo composer feels like in the early years of 2000

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE 'SCHEDULE SEND' OPTION

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE 'SCHEDULE SEND' OPTION LIKE IT IS IN GMAIL. OTHERWISE I SHALL HAVE TO SWITCH OVER. THANK YOU.

841st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Send from email address needs to be kept the same as the conversation

I often use disposable email addresses and when someone replies to me, I click 'reply' and it tries to send from my main email address. This is not correct and the default send from should be the same email which the sender sent the email to.

I know this was put on about 2 years ago but it still hasn't been fixed!

2274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base