New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disgusting that Yahoo makes us pay for ad free e-mail

Disgusting that Yahoo makes us pay for ad free e-mail
    Congrats Yahoo, you have forced me to change to outlook

2440th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No adds

No adds and put comments back on in the news or I'm gone.

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WHY CAN'T I REPLY TO ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICES WHEN I DON'T FEEL I'VE DONE ANYTHING WRONG?

WHY DO I GET ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICES BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE THE TRUTH?

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can you please add a sort or filter function by A-Z

Add sort of filter function for Inbox by A-Z, Z-A

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How can I put all mails in alphabetic order

How can we have all the mails in alphabetic order

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. alarm mail

It would be great to have a form of alarm or possibility to mark certain contact(s) mails that would always appear on the top.

Many times I would like to have the mail/answer I am looking for immediately on the top instead of looking for under advertising and other not important mail and find it.

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ads in paid mailboxes? Save your mail on pc and ditch Yahoo! now

Ads in paid mailboxes without a previous agreement with the subscriber is an extemely unprofessional move - not to say a true ripoff and a breach/violation of the contract. Having ads that look like actual email messages on top of the inbox (so to trick the user into clicking on them) is a way of making an additional profit at the expenses of the paying user and a lack of respect for him/her. Not to mention that our people in the office are using Yahoo! mail for work only to find ads from competitors from time to time!

We are…

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. THREAT EMAIL

RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING & TRYING TO SEND THIS TO YAHOO, CAN'T FIND WHERE TO SEND:

Georgia <@kinoraka.com>
    To:
    @yahoo.com

Wed, May 13 at 4:50 PM

I am aware, fatlady, is your pass word.

I require your total attention for the next Twenty-four hours, or I may make sure you that you live out of embarrassment for the rest of your life span.

Hi, you don't know me. Yet I know just about everything regarding you. Your present facebook contact list, smartphone contacts plus all the digital activity on your computer from previous 198 days.

Consisting of, your masturbation video…

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. stop blocking

how about not blocking my comments on articles because YOU as a leftist ,disagree with me?

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I pay for Yahoo premium so Please stop shrinking email body and automatically creating a column of advertisement or contact

Please stop shrinking email body and automatically creating a column of advertisement or contact info. Every email now shrinks and a column on the right side appears that lists who the email is from. I pay for premium yahoo and I still get a redundant contact info from sender or a blank column that reduces the email messenger. This is crazy.

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can't receive Facebook code to reset my password

Can't receive Facebook code to reset my password

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Increase email/conversation deletion count.

Usually I will not delete any of my read and unreal emails (conversations) until the email count reaches to 999+ which can be pretty problematic when it comes to batch deletions. As a basic Yahoo! user, I ask if the number of emails/conversations stored in the Inbox that can be deleted (moved to Trash) be increased to 2,500 conversations/emails at least in order to prevent conversation deletion errors.

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I DO NOT WANT YAHOO PRO. PLEASE REMOVE THAT REQUEST. EVERY TIME i TRY AND ACCESS MY EMAIL, A HUGE PGE BLOCKS MY EMAIL FORCING ME TO ARROW BA

I REALLY DISLIKE YAHOO TRYING TO FORCE ME TO UPGRADE TO PRO YAHOO. JUST LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ALONE. ITS FAST AND ACCURATE AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. I DO NOT LIKE ADS EITHER BUT, IF IT MEANS KEEPING MY YAHOO MAIL THE WAY IT IS; SO BE IT.

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Geez, I have been using Classic and all of a sudden today everything is changed, just when I have some important stuff to do.

Oops, you have decided which emails should be included in threads and sent stuff to a vendor that should only be included in internal - just because it has the same topic doesn't mean you can just bundle what you want What was 'wrong' with Classic?

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. email pie

i want to propose a visual email pie for the inbox...i wrote a detailed blog post about this...please read here
    https://medium.com/@nichani.sanjeev/would-you-like-an-email-pie-with-that-ecb97833c4cf

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Restore old emails

I opened my email account today after a long time, but found inbox and all other folders empty. Also my earlier phone number registered under this account does not exist now. Therefore, I have entered my present mobile number in this account record. If you want any verification, you can ask me.
    Please restore my all emails in all folders.
    Thanks.

1754th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back hover over email address to search for all emails from that address

Bring back hover over email address to search for all emails from/to that email address.

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. attachments no longer available after I reply a conversation

I find very fustrating these threads/conversations, first of all, I always have problems to find previous emails in a conversation, because they are mixed up, without any logical order, so to simplify, why don`t you just put the last email on the top? and also my reply should be on the top (also because if I am replying an email, my reply would be the last one in chronological order). Also other problem that I encountered, for example, I just received an email with 5 attachments, I replied, then after replied I wanted to open the attachments, I cannot find…

2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base