New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1359th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. while forwarding messages, the forward lines need to be removed as its automatically changing the format of the message

i would prefer forwarding messages without forward lines which usually comes beside the typed message. so kindly give options for clients to remove such lines in settings.

1359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see all my comments,arranged from the newest to the oldest.

After the first 10 or so comments, my old and new comments are all mixed up. In Malaysia, after the recent chage of government, it's important that our comments and suggestions are all seen by the new government ministers.

1809th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Intrusive message on top of my mailbox cannot be removed and has an expiry.

Intrusive message on top of my mailbox cannot be removed and has an expiry. I refuse such unsolicited email coming into my mailbox. If it persists I cancel my account with yahoo. It is impossible to tag it as spam, delete.

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. single line e-mails, columns that are sortable, preview on right

I'm tired of posting this every year. We all just want maximum space efficiency, to be able to see lots of e-mail (sortable) and see a decent preview pane of the selected e-mail. There is already an answer and has been for years. Just look at old fashioned outlook. Sortable columns, one line e-mails, and preview on the right... and please remove all the dead space at the top while you are at it... however I fiddle about with the settings I can only see 8 e-mails at a time without scrolling...in Outlook on this laptop I can see 28…

1809th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to Move One Email in A Conversation to a Folder

You keep squashing this suggestion, but huge numbers of people would benefit by it.

1359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't show mail content in mail list. Subject is enough.

Please remove the private message from the mail list. It should be able to read only after opening a mail.

1359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Option to delete forwarding messages in thread.

First email on which I was forwarding had error. New email with correction was being forwarded (draft mode), I deleted the original . When I checked the draft, it had the orignal also which is confusing. I should be able to delete earlier forwarding messages.

1809th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2515th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base